Re: On-line engine blitz tournament September

Discussion of chess software programming and technical issues.

Moderator: Ras

User avatar
flok
Posts: 630
Joined: Tue Jul 03, 2018 10:19 am
Full name: Folkert van Heusden

Re: On-line engine blitz tournament September

Post by flok »

jshriver wrote: ↑Fri Oct 09, 2026 12:26 pm Found another promotion bug, fixed it and added a keepalive/re-connect feature.

v2.2.5 should be stable and bug free for the long run now.
https://github.com/jshriver/icsdrone-rs ... tag/v2.2.5

Any requests or bug reports are gladly welcome. Hope to be in this months tournament.
Cool!

I noticed something strange:
Image
(the warning about h3g2)
User avatar
jshriver
Posts: 1412
Joined: Wed Mar 08, 2006 9:41 pm
Location: Morgantown, WV, USA

Re: On-line engine blitz tournament September

Post by jshriver »

flok wrote: ↑Fri Oct 09, 2026 6:13 pm Cool!

I noticed something strange:
Image
(the warning about h3g2)
I kept finding more bugs and pushed a couple releases last night . The current version is 2.2.8 and fixes that promotion (stale move history) bug.

It also addresses an issue when reconnecting, rematching and a stale search tree bug. Ignores if an ongoing search was happening during a disconnect that may have stale information.

Anyway lots of testing and bug fixes. I've started adding release notes so you can see what bugs were fixed and features added.
https://github.com/jshriver/icsdrone-rs/releases
-Josh

Edit: The server doesn't support the resume command however on disconnect this auto reconnects and the "match opponent" does work and resumes the game.