Hello everyone,
I would like to submit my chess engine FatPanda for rating/testing.
Engine: FatPanda
Version: v0.1.0
Author: Rahul Biradar
Language: C++20
Protocol: UCI
Source: https://github.com/Rahulbiradar9/FatPanda
FatPanda is an open-source chess engine built from scratch. It currently includes:
Bitboard-based board representation
Alpha-beta search
NNUE + classical evaluation
Transposition tables
Search heuristics
Syzygy endgame tablebase support
Polyglot opening-book support
UCI protocol support
AVX2/BMI2 optimized builds
PGO build support
I have also performed local testing against Stockfish. At 10 sec + 0.1 sec, the current version is approximately 2060 Elo based on my offline testing.
The repository contains the source code, build instructions, testing information and PGN results:
https://github.com/Rahulbiradar9/FatPanda
I would appreciate it if FatPanda could be considered for official/community rating testing.
Thank you to everyone maintaining the computer-chess rating lists and testing infrastructure.
FatPanda – Chess Engine Rating || Testing Request
Moderator: Ras
-
rahulbiradar9
- Posts: 1
- Joined: Sat Sep 26, 2026 11:18 am
- Full name: Rahul Biradar
FatPanda – Chess Engine Rating || Testing Request
just recent Grad kid working on fav projects
-
Gabor Szots
- Posts: 1605
- Joined: Sat Jul 21, 2018 7:43 am
- Location: Budapest, Hungary
- Full name: Gabor Szots
Re: FatPanda – Chess Engine Rating || Testing Request
You could help testers by giving a more accurate estimation of strength. Based on some preliminary testing I think your engine is around 1400.
Gabor Szots
CCRL testing group
CCRL testing group
-
Gabor Szots
- Posts: 1605
- Joined: Sat Jul 21, 2018 7:43 am
- Location: Budapest, Hungary
- Full name: Gabor Szots
Re: FatPanda – Chess Engine Rating || Testing Request
I have completed a 448 game gauntlet with the engine. In 189 of the games Fat Panda lost on time. TC was Fischer 90+1.
Gabor Szots
CCRL testing group
CCRL testing group