Conditions
TC: 1m+1s
Book: UHO 2024
Threads: 8
Hash: 1024MB
CPU: AMD Ryzen 9 7950X
Cross-table from 100-pair gauntlet
Code: Select all
Rank Name Elo +/- Games Score Draw
0 Stockfish 17 29 23 600 54.2% 33.3%
1 Reckless 0.10.0 dev 0 40 200 50.0% 30.0%
2 PlentyChess 8.0 -24 39 200 46.5% 35.0%
3 Integral 8 -63 39 200 41.0% 35.0%
However, Stefan has the Reckless version from April at +38 celos stronger than SF17: https://www.sp-cc.de/files/uho_full_list.txt
(The version I used is the latest commit from a couple of weeks ago, which on paper should be stronger than the April version in the SPCC list.)
As I understand it, SF17 and Reckless260401 never met during testing because there were later SF releases by then, and SF17's Celo was calculated when it was released. I'm curious to know if this is a feature of the way the Celo gets calculated (SF17 played relatively weaker opponents in 2024, pushing its Celo down) or if there is notable SSS in my testing and we should expect Reckless to come out ahead by +38 elos given enough games (seems unlikely)?