I published a new version, 0.92.
* Improved various evaluation parameters in general, specially about attacks.
* Speed and move ordering improvements.
* Solved little bugs.
* Improvement of various imbalances.
* Improvements in some endgames.
* Added option to save hash.
Should be clearly stronger:
Code: Select all
Test with 1000 seconds + 1: # PLAYER : RATING ERROR POINTS PLAYED (%) 1 Andscacs 0.91295 : 2874.0 7.7 431.0 782 55.1% 2 Andscacs 0.91 : 2838.0 7.7 351.0 782 44.9%
I plan to try to do a Ryzen optimized version in a few days.
I will not publish the detailed changes anytime soon, as I will wait at least that Andscacs is out of TCEC. Sure you will understand
But I can comment that no Stockfish changes worked. Also that I improved speed nicely thanks to templates.
One interesting change that I want to comment, but interested people will have to work the details for themselves, is that it now saves two moves to hash. Not that was a big winner, just another little one.