Crafty *NOT* accused of copying Fruit PST

Discussion of anything and everything relating to chess playing software and machines.

Moderators: hgm, Rebel, chrisw

michiguel

Crafty *NOT* accused of copying Fruit PST

Post by michiguel »

Can we make this clear and move on so it does not become a distracting point? The match in one table was found, after Bob challenged me to do it. The whole thing came from a complete different point, which was, how unique the Fruit PSTs were. This is being debated in other threads and forums, please read them, but please let's stop the BS.

I know this, Bob knows this. So, if we can lock this thread and make it a sticky, it will help (I say this as a joke... but not so much).

Miguel
Desperado

Re: Crafty *NOT* accused of copying Fruit PST

Post by Desperado »

michiguel wrote:Can we make this clear and move on so it does not become a distracting point? The match in one table was found, after Bob challenged me to do it. The whole thing came from a complete different point, which was, how unique the Fruit PSTs were. This is being debated in other threads and forums, please read them, but please let's stop the BS.

I know this, Bob knows this. So, if we can lock this thread and make it a sticky, it will help (I say this as a joke... but not so much).

Miguel
Yes, lets move on! i also pointed that out again in my last post :) !