MCEC S3 Main League
Engine participants:
1.Stockfish 20260930
2.Reckless 20260909
3.PlentyChess 8.0.0
4.Obsidian 16.15
5.Caissa 2.0.5
6.Integral 20260929
7.Cinder 20261001
8.Pawnocchio 2.0.1
9.Coda 20260929
10.Triumviratus 20260930
11.Hobbes 20260912
12.Stormphrax 8.0.0
MCEC: An android tournament
Moderator: Ras
-
Joseph
- Posts: 80
- Joined: Tue Jul 02, 2024 1:53 pm
- Full name: Joseph Masa
-
Joseph
- Posts: 80
- Joined: Tue Jul 02, 2024 1:53 pm
- Full name: Joseph Masa
Re: MCEC: An android tournament
MCEC S3 Main League is now playing:
https://github.com/Arzam18/Mobile-Chess ... -league.md
6 out of 12 engines will promotes to Semi-final!
https://github.com/Arzam18/Mobile-Chess ... -league.md
6 out of 12 engines will promotes to Semi-final!
-
Zigoto
- Posts: 7
- Joined: Thu Oct 01, 2026 5:43 pm
- Full name: Matheus de Carvalho Jesus
Re: MCEC: An android tournament
Hi Joseph and Arzam,
Thanks for the invitation! Caipora would be glad to take part in MCEC Season 3.
A static Linux aarch64 (musl) build of Caipora 3.8 is attached to the release: https://github.com/ComputecOrg/caipora/ ... s/tag/v3.8 (caipora-3.8-linux-aarch64-musl). It is a single binary with the network embedded, and it reproduces the same bench signature as the x86-64 build (5263766), so it plays the same search. UCI options: Hash, Threads, Move Overhead, Ponder.
Caipora is an original Rust NNUE engine from Brazil; the code is written by Claude Code (AI) under my direction, as declared in AI_USAGE.md in the repository.
If anything misbehaves on a device, just let me know and I'll fix it quickly. Good luck with the new season!
Thanks for the invitation! Caipora would be glad to take part in MCEC Season 3.
A static Linux aarch64 (musl) build of Caipora 3.8 is attached to the release: https://github.com/ComputecOrg/caipora/ ... s/tag/v3.8 (caipora-3.8-linux-aarch64-musl). It is a single binary with the network embedded, and it reproduces the same bench signature as the x86-64 build (5263766), so it plays the same search. UCI options: Hash, Threads, Move Overhead, Ponder.
Caipora is an original Rust NNUE engine from Brazil; the code is written by Claude Code (AI) under my direction, as declared in AI_USAGE.md in the repository.
If anything misbehaves on a device, just let me know and I'll fix it quickly. Good luck with the new season!
-
Joseph
- Posts: 80
- Joined: Tue Jul 02, 2024 1:53 pm
- Full name: Joseph Masa
Re: MCEC: An android tournament
Hi Zigoto,
Thank you for accepting our invitation and for joining the tournament. We are grateful for that and we are excited to see how Caipora will perform as its the same as Coda which is the code is written by Claude under human direction.
For Caipora originality, I look first on Caipora repository and read its originality before I tell arzam to finally invite Caipora. Caipora is same as Coda (if you aware of this engine), also Triumviratus and ZigQueen whom use AI Assistant.
Arzam runs the tournament and I am the who maintain this thread and for looking for new participants, I just found Caipora 3.8 here in talkchess. I made a judgement for its originality if its clean/not a derivates, I found it as it's a original engine
We preserve Caipora for the incoming Season 4 new comer as season 3 is ending and its nearly in its final stage. You will finally see Caipora playing exactly at the very very beginning of Season 4 againts the fellow new comer engines.
Once again, Thank you for joining
Stay tune.
Joseph.
-
Arzam
- Posts: 45
- Joined: Sat Jun 13, 2026 6:29 am
- Full name: Arzam Sabd
Re: MCEC: An android tournament
Hi, Zigoto
Thank you for joining the tournament, MCEC is glad to have your engine "Caipora". I wish the best for Caipora. MCEC is continously playing season by season after every season as much I can, I will provide results.
also thank you for Joseph, for helping me searching for new engines posted in talkches.com and for managing this talkchess thread.
Arzam
Thank you for joining the tournament, MCEC is glad to have your engine "Caipora". I wish the best for Caipora. MCEC is continously playing season by season after every season as much I can, I will provide results.
also thank you for Joseph, for helping me searching for new engines posted in talkches.com and for managing this talkchess thread.
Arzam