Just an untested idea

Discussion of chess software programming and technical issues.

Moderators: hgm, Dann Corbit, Harvey Williamson

Forum rules
This textbox is used to restore diagrams posted with the [d] tag before the upgrade.
User avatar
Rebel
Posts: 6374
Joined: Thu Aug 18, 2011 10:04 am

Re: Just an untested idea

Post by Rebel » Sun Jul 25, 2021 5:12 am

Yep, working on that now.
90% of coding is debugging, the other 10% is writing bugs.

Post Reply