Your feedbacks are welcome/Vos commentaires sont appr?ci

Discussion of chess software programming and technical issues.

Moderators: hgm, Rebel, chrisw

plozikou

Your feedbacks are welcome/Vos commentaires sont appréciés

Post by plozikou »

(En Français plus bas)

Hello, I am happy to join this newsgroup. I am a chess computers collector impassioned by machines of the end of the Seventies and beginning of the Eighties (the prehistory of mass market chess computer). I decided to create a personal site (continually under development) primarily to share this passion. I am interested particularly by machines equipped with a keyboard to enter moves like the famous Boris, Boris Master and Boris Diplomat.

You can find technical information’s, pictures, test games, test with chess problems and a lot of other thing. You are welcome to visit and to give me your commentaries, suggestions and complementary information’s. If you have any information’s on the Applieds Concepts Inc company, picture, texts, technical information on processor and memory chips of this time, anything which could enrich my site, forwarded it to me please.

Thank. Regards, Daniel.

http://www.boris-is-king.com/

Bonjour je suis un collectionneur d'ordinateurs d'échecs passionné par les appareils de la fin des années 70 et début des années 80 (la préhistoire des ordinateurs d'échecs grand public). J'ai décidé de créer un site personnel (continuellement en développement) essentiellement pour partager cette passion. Je m'intéresse particulièrement aux machines dotées d'un clavier pour entrer les coups comme les fameux appareils Boris, Boris Master et Boris Diplomat.

Vous y trouverez des informations techniques, des photos, des parties de test, des tests avec des problèmes d’échecs et une foule d’autres choses. N’hésitez pas à venir le visiter et à me donner vos commentaires, suggestions et informations supplémentaires. Si vous détenez des informations sur la compagnie Applieds Concepts, des photos, des textes, n’importe quoi qui pourrait enrichir mon site, faite moi parvenir ces informations.

Merci à l’avance.

Daniel

http://www.boris-is-king.com/
Steve B

Re: Your feedbacks are welcome/Vos commentaires sont appréci

Post by Steve B »

HI Daniel and welcome to the CCC !!

THE FINEST FROUM on earth to discuss the old chess computers

you should post this message in the GENERAL TOPICS Forum
this Programming and Technical forum is for discussing PC Chess Engines and other uninteresting information

i visited your site and it is very fine!

Best Regards
Steve