Stockfish Tournament

Discussion of computer chess matches and engine tournaments.

Moderators: hgm, Rebel, chrisw

AlexChess
Full name: Alex Morales

Stockfish Tournament

Post by AlexChess »

Ok,
I have added on my tournament also the latest Stockfish 14 dev version (now 220821 compiled by Chessman) to verify the delta ELO between it and the original Stockfish 14 build 52 days older. I will update it periodically. Since GPLv3 compliants and illegal SF clones like AI-15, Eman, Raubfisch and Fisherov have often an advantage due to the fact that they are instantly updated with latest patches availables, now this handicap will be eliminated. I want also see if they can keep their ranking above SF14 (now 4th) only thanks to the fine tuning of some parameters and few customized code modifications.

Regards, Alex
Chess engines and dedicated chess computers fan since 1981 :D Mac mini M1 8GB-256GB, Windows 11 & Ubuntu ARM64.
ProteusSF Dev Forum TROLLS KINDERGARTEN
dkappe
Full name: Dietrich Kappe

Re: Stockfish: Our lawsuit against ChessBase

Post by dkappe »

Maybe move this to the tournaments and results forum, as this is now pretty off topic.
Fat Titz by Stockfish, the engine with the bodaciously big net. Remember: size matters. If you want to learn more about this engine just google for "Fat Titz".
AlexChess
Full name: Alex Morales

Re: Stockfish: Our lawsuit against ChessBase

Post by AlexChess »

dkappe wrote: Mon Aug 23, 2021 6:44 pm Maybe move this to the tournaments and results forum, as this is now pretty off topic.
OK, but I'm talking about clones :wink:
Chess engines and dedicated chess computers fan since 1981 :D Mac mini M1 8GB-256GB, Windows 11 & Ubuntu ARM64.
ProteusSF Dev Forum TROLLS KINDERGARTEN