help for embedded net

Discussion of anything and everything relating to chess playing software and machines.

Moderators: hgm, Rebel, chrisw

stavros

help for embedded net

Post by stavros »

hello .i use an old android device arm7 4.1 kikat with one stockfish 22/6/21 with a net nn-190.........nnue, embedded
it works fine but when i want to change the net ,i write the path: /sdcard/emuladed/0/droidfish/uci/eval/nn-347......net its stop working
tried /storage.............,tried net as .bin nothing working
in my new device android 9 64bit arm8 works perfect,i can change an embedded net with the new net bypassing the embedded net
used the above patch /storage/......................xxxxnewnet.nnue why not in arm 7?
MikeB

Re: help for embedded net

Post by MikeB »

stavros wrote: Wed Jun 30, 2021 3:09 pm hello .i use an old android device arm7 4.1 kikat with one stockfish 22/6/21 with a net nn-190.........nnue, embedded
it works fine but when i want to change the net ,i write the path: /sdcard/emuladed/0/droidfish/uci/eval/nn-347......net its stop working
tried /storage.............,tried net as .bin nothing working
in my new device android 9 64bit arm8 works perfect,i can change an embedded net with the new net bypassing the embedded net
used the above patch /storage/......................xxxxnewnet.nnue why not in arm 7?

"/sdcard/emuladed/0/droidfish/uci/eval/nn-347......net "
not sure ff this is the issue , but in case it is , you need "emulated" and also upper and lower case matters in Linux usually, you might also need the uppercase D in Droidfish
stavros

Re: help for embedded net

Post by stavros »

ok thanks,yes was a typo ,worked