Chess is not always good for you.

Discussion of anything and everything relating to chess playing software and machines.

Moderators: hgm, Rebel, chrisw

MikeB

Re: Chess is not always good for you.

Post by MikeB »

maksimKorzh wrote: Sun Feb 07, 2021 4:52 pm
mwyoung wrote: Sun Feb 07, 2021 4:02 pm
hgm wrote: Sun Feb 07, 2021 10:26 am Sorry, I know you are not a native English speaker, but what you write here is so incoherent that it is impossible to understand. So please explain.

We are dealing here with a person who has been warned that personal attacks are a violation in the charter, has been banned because he still persisted posting those despite the warning, and on his first reappearance after the ban expires is to post not on a computer-chess issue, but for no other reason than to call others vindictive and mentally ill.

So how do you think such a person should be handled? Is it likely limited-time banning will make him see the error of his ways? Or should he be judged to be an incurable repeat offender who will abuse any future return in the 'TalkChess society' by immediately violating the rules again, so that it is best to ban him for life right away?
I will always speak out against HGM's abusive attacking moderation. And show examples of his own words and actions. If this gives me a life time ban by HGM. I would expect no less from HGM.
Why don't you just focus on writing a chess engine?
It's really beneficial and helps to understand your own self better.
I mean really, no jokes or trolling, really - why not just to code something useful and share with others?
Isn't this the goal of this forum?
+1