New engine releases & news 2021

Discussion of anything and everything relating to chess playing software and machines.

Moderators: hgm, Dann Corbit, Harvey Williamson

Forum rules
This textbox is used to restore diagrams posted with the [d] tag before the upgrade.
User avatar
Rebel
Posts: 6347
Joined: Thu Aug 18, 2011 10:04 am

Re: New engine releases & news 2021

Post by Rebel » Wed Jul 07, 2021 2:47 pm

aryan1508 wrote:
Wed Jul 07, 2021 12:50 pm
Bit-Genie 8
https://github.com/Aryan1508/Bit-Genie/releases/tag/v8

Code: Select all

 1. Drofa_3.0.0 2854.6 [2854.6]
 2. Cheese_2.2 2815.4 [2835.0]
 3. Olithink_5.9.3 2800.5 [2823.5]
 4. Drofa_3.0.0 2854.6 [2831.3]
 5. Cheese_2.2 2815.4 [2828.1]
 6. Nemo_1.01 2850.0 [2831.7]
 7. Velvet_1.2.0 2767.0 [2822.5]

Elo pool = 2822.5
http://rebel13.nl/a/grl.htm

There you go again!
90% of coding is debugging, the other 10% is writing bugs.

Gabor Szots
Posts: 986
Joined: Sat Jul 21, 2018 5:43 am
Location: Szentendre, Hungary
Full name: Gabor Szots

Re: New engine releases & news 2021

Post by Gabor Szots » Wed Jul 07, 2021 4:00 pm

For me this thread has lost the very purpose it was created for: to announce new engine releases. Because of the many comments you never know if indeed a new engine or version was announced or there is only discussion about some of the recently released engines.
For this reason I suggest authors to create a dedicated thread for their engines.
Gabor Szots
CCRL testing group

User avatar
CMCanavessi
Posts: 1078
Joined: Thu Dec 28, 2017 3:06 pm
Location: Argentina

Re: New engine releases & news 2021

Post by CMCanavessi » Wed Jul 07, 2021 4:04 pm

True, or we can make 2 threads, one for engine releases ONLY, and the other for discussions about those releases.
Follow my tournament and some Leela gauntlets live at http://twitch.tv/ccls

Wolfgang
Posts: 465
Joined: Fri May 12, 2006 11:08 pm

Re: New engine releases & news 2021

Post by Wolfgang » Wed Jul 07, 2021 7:38 pm

👍
+1
Best
Wolfgang
CEGT-Team

RubiChess
Posts: 349
Joined: Fri Mar 30, 2018 5:20 am
Full name: Andreas Matthies

Re: New engine releases & news 2021

Post by RubiChess » Wed Jul 07, 2021 8:40 pm


User avatar
CMCanavessi
Posts: 1078
Joined: Thu Dec 28, 2017 3:06 pm
Location: Argentina

Re: New engine releases & news 2021

Post by CMCanavessi » Wed Jul 07, 2021 9:07 pm

RubiChess wrote:
Wed Jul 07, 2021 8:40 pm
RubiChess 2.2
https://github.com/Matthies/RubiChess/releases/tag/2.2

Regards, Andreas
Cool, will replace it asap in my current tournament

Edit: already running, has 4 or 5 games in a row to catch up.
Follow my tournament and some Leela gauntlets live at http://twitch.tv/ccls

User avatar
Rebel
Posts: 6347
Joined: Thu Aug 18, 2011 10:04 am

Re: New engine releases & news 2021

Post by Rebel » Wed Jul 07, 2021 10:24 pm

aryan1508 wrote:
Wed Jul 07, 2021 12:50 pm
Bit-Genie 8
https://github.com/Aryan1508/Bit-Genie/releases/tag/v8

Code: Select all

Gambit Rating List
Running      : Gauntlet Bit-Genie 8
Time Control : Time control 40/120
Games        : 1400

Results from file gauntlet-bitgenie-8.pgn:

No. Name            Win Draw Loss Unf.  Score Games       %
-----------------------------------------------------------
  1 BitGenie 8     +616 =357 -427   *0  794.5  1400   56.8%
  2 Drofa 3.0.0    +140 =110 -150   *0  195.0   400   48.8%
  3 Cheese 2.2     +132  =96 -172   *0  180.0   400   45.0%
  4 Nemo 1.01       +64  =57  -79   *0   92.5   200   46.2%
  5 Olithink 5.9.3  +59  =53  -88   *0   85.5   200   42.8%
  6 Velvet 1.2.0    +32  =41 -127   *0   52.5   200   26.2%

Total Games:    1400
White Wins:      515 (36.8%)
Black Wins:      528 (37.7%)
Draws:           357 (25.5%)
Unfinished:        0 (0.0%)

Estimated elo gain for BitGenie_8
Elo pool : 2822
BitGenie 7 : 2760.0
BitGenie_8 : 2872.4
Difference : 112.4
+112 :!:
90% of coding is debugging, the other 10% is writing bugs.

User avatar
Rebel
Posts: 6347
Joined: Thu Aug 18, 2011 10:04 am

Re: New engine releases & news 2021

Post by Rebel » Wed Jul 07, 2021 10:41 pm

RubiChess wrote:
Wed Jul 07, 2021 8:40 pm
RubiChess 2.2
https://github.com/Matthies/RubiChess/releases/tag/2.2

Regards, Andreas
Started Rubichess 2.2 for GRL.

2000 games.

Elo pool 3456

http://rebel13.nl/a/grl.htm

Added a button for download games.
90% of coding is debugging, the other 10% is writing bugs.

User avatar
Rebel
Posts: 6347
Joined: Thu Aug 18, 2011 10:04 am

Re: New engine releases & news 2021

Post by Rebel » Thu Jul 08, 2021 4:00 pm

RubiChess wrote:
Wed Jul 07, 2021 8:40 pm
RubiChess 2.2
https://github.com/Matthies/RubiChess/releases/tag/2.2

Regards, Andreas
Results for the GRL +32

Code: Select all

Gambit Rating List
Running      : Gauntlet Rubichess 2.2
Time Control : Time control 40/120
Games        : 2000

Results from file gauntlet-rubi.pgn:

No. Name             Win Draw Loss Unf.  Score Games       %
------------------------------------------------------------
  1 RubiChess 2.2   +407 =946 -647   *0  880.0  2000   44.0%
  2 Stockfish 14    +132  =68   -0   *0  166.0   200   83.0%
  3 Komodo-Dragon 2 +102  =84  -14   *0  144.0   200   72.0%
  4 Stockfish 11     +79  =94  -27   *0  126.0   200   63.0%
  5 Stockfish 10     +75  =99  -26   *0  124.5   200   62.2%
  6 Komodo 14        +60  =94  -46   *0  107.0   200   53.5%
  7 Anchor Engine    +60  =86  -54   *0  103.0   200   51.5%
  8 SlowChess 2.6    +43 =105  -52   *0   95.5   200   47.8%
  9 Ethereal 12.75   +38  =98  -64   *0   87.0   200   43.5%
 10 Igel 3.0.5       +31 =111  -58   *0   86.5   200   43.2%
 11 Pedone 3.1       +27 =107  -66   *0   80.5   200   40.2%

Total Games:    2000
White Wins:      523 (26.1%)
Black Wins:      531 (26.6%)
Draws:           946 (47.3%)
Unfinished:        0 (0.0%)

Estimated elo gain for RubiChess_2.2
Elo pool : 3456
RubiChess 2.1 : 3380.0
RubiChess_2.2 : 3412.3
Difference : 32.3
Provisional GRL - http://rebel13.nl/a/yanchor.txt
90% of coding is debugging, the other 10% is writing bugs.

Gabor Szots
Posts: 986
Joined: Sat Jul 21, 2018 5:43 am
Location: Szentendre, Hungary
Full name: Gabor Szots

Re: New engine releases & news 2021

Post by Gabor Szots » Fri Jul 09, 2021 7:41 am

New engine: Admete
Kylie MacFarquharson, UK
https://github.com/Orbita2d/admete
Gabor Szots
CCRL testing group

Post Reply