Banksia GUI released

Discussion of anything and everything relating to chess playing software and machines.

Moderators: hgm, Rebel, chrisw

Krzysztof Grzelak

Re: Banksia GUI released

Post by Krzysztof Grzelak »

AlexChess wrote: Sat Apr 27, 2024 3:06 pm The guy says that is a waste of time to share chess infos with most of Talkchess users. due to their fake modesty and low respect for others opinions and different skills. The guy also says that he is returned to private offline tests of his modded GPLv3 engines publishing them only BanksiaGui forum
Can I ask for the exact link where it is?
AlexChess
Full name: Alex Morales

Post by AlexChess »

Krzysztof Grzelak wrote: Sat Apr 27, 2024 6:06 pm
AlexChess wrote: Sat Apr 27, 2024 3:06 pm The guy says that is a waste of time to share chess infos with most of Talkchess users. due to their fake modesty and low respect for others opinions and different skills. The guy also says that he is returned to private offline tests of his modded GPLv3 engines publishing them only BanksiaGui forum
Can I ask for the exact link where it is?
https://banksiagui.com/download/
Chess engines and dedicated chess computers fan since 1981 :D Mac mini M1 8GB-256GB, Windows 11 & Ubuntu ARM64.
ProteusSF Dev Forum TROLLS KINDERGARTEN
AlexChess
Full name: Alex Morales

Post by AlexChess »

Pham, as always I'm available to support you betatesting the next BanksiaGui builds when availables. The linux build 0.58 rc1 works very well on Ubuntu 24.04 :D

For who could be curious, I've completely stopped my online chess engines tests, continuing to study all engines FOR MYSELF (Stockfish and originals) on Linux. Chess forums are full of PROFESSIONAL HATERS. Even skilled developers are impossible to contact, since due to their EGO they heavily offend who likes this hobby and would simply learn from them.

Chess engines and dedicated chess computers fan since 1981 :D Mac mini M1 8GB-256GB, Windows 11 & Ubuntu ARM64.
ProteusSF Dev Forum TROLLS KINDERGARTEN