Blackmamba 1.0

Discussion of anything and everything relating to chess playing software and machines.

Moderators: bob, hgm, Harvey Williamson

Forum rules
This textbox is used to restore diagrams posted with the [d] tag before the upgrade.
Post Reply
User avatar
gleperlier
Posts: 1033
Joined: Sat Feb 04, 2012 9:03 pm

Blackmamba 1.0

Post by gleperlier » Wed Apr 11, 2012 1:42 pm

Hello,

Does anyone know Blackmamba 1.0 ?

https://sites.google.com/site/mdannib/home

This engine is playing Long Time Control games on Playchess and is playing good even on a slow machine.

See a PGN game bellow :

[Event "Rated game, 60 m + 15s"]
[Site "Engine Room"]
[Date "2012.04.11"]
[Round "?"]
[White "Vitruvius HEM x64"]
[Black "BlackMamba 1.0 x64"]
[Result "1/2-1/2"]
[ECO "D03"]
[WhiteElo "2473"]
[BlackElo "2449"]
[Annotator "-0.25;-0.32"]
[PlyCount "134"]
[EventDate "2012.04.11"]
[TimeControl "3600+15"]

{BlackMamba 1.0 x64: 20.3 plies; 426kN/s Pentium(R) Dual-Core CPU T4200 @ 2.00GHz 1995MHz, (2 CPUs)} 1. Nf3 {[%eval 0,
0] [%emt 0:00:00]} d5 {[%eval 0,0] [%emt 0:00:00]} 2. d4 {[%eval 0,0] [%emt 0:
00:00]} Nf6 {[%eval 0,0] [%emt 0:00:00]} 3. Bg5 {[%eval 0,0] [%emt 0:00:00]}
Ne4 {[%eval 0,0] [%emt 0:00:00]} 4. Bh4 {[%eval 0,0] [%emt 0:00:00]} c5 {
[%eval 0,0] [%emt 0:00:00]} 5. e3 {[%eval 0,0] [%emt 0:00:00]} Qb6 {[%eval 0,0]
[%emt 0:00:00]} 6. Nc3 {[%eval 0,0] [%emt 0:00:00]} Nxc3 {[%eval 0,0] [%emt 0:
00:00]} 7. bxc3 {[%eval 0,0] [%emt 0:00:00]} Qb2 {[%eval -32,18] [%emt 0:02:27]
} 8. Kd2 {[%eval -25,23] [%emt 0:01:43]} Nc6 {[%eval -37,19] [%emt 0:05:55]
(Nb8-d7)} 9. Qb1 {[%eval -35,24] [%emt 0:04:31]} Qxb1 {[%eval -37,21] [%emt 0:
00:10] (Qb2-a3)} 10. Rxb1 {[%eval -24,24] [%emt 0:00:58]} c4 {[%eval -37,21]
[%emt 0:00:00]} 11. Ng1 {[%eval -28,25] [%emt 0:08:23]} f6 {[%eval -43,19]
[%emt 0:02:31] (e7-e6)} 12. g4 {[%eval -24,25] [%emt 0:04:33]} Bxg4 {[%eval
-39,20] [%emt 0:00:31] (b7-b6)} 13. Rxb7 {[%eval -21,23] [%emt 0:00:27]} h5 {
[%eval -30,21] [%emt 0:07:13]} 14. h3 {[%eval -28,28] [%emt 0:00:00]} Bc8 {
[%eval -39,21] [%emt 0:03:01] (Nc6-d8)} 15. Rb1 {[%eval -11,26] [%emt 0:02:55]}
g5 {[%eval -42,20] [%emt 0:02:14] (e7-e6)} 16. Bg3 {[%eval -12,24] [%emt 0:00:
31]} h4 {[%eval -44,20] [%emt 0:00:00]} 17. Bh2 {[%eval -8,26] [%emt 0:01:04]}
Bf5 {[%eval -41,20] [%emt 0:00:44]} 18. Bg2 {[%eval -8,25] [%emt 0:00:00]} e6 {
[%eval -41,18] [%emt 0:00:00]} 19. f3 {[%eval -4,24] [%emt 0:01:09]} Bh6 {
[%eval -40,18] [%emt 0:01:03]} 20. Rb5 {[%eval -4,25] [%emt 0:00:00]} Rd8 {
[%eval -25,19] [%emt 0:08:16]} 21. Ne2 {[%eval 0,28] [%emt 0:00:00]} Rd7 {
[%eval -25,18] [%emt 0:01:23]} 22. Rhb1 {[%eval 0,27] [%emt 0:00:00]} Nd8 {
[%eval -31,17] [%emt 0:01:09] (Ke8-f7)} 23. Ra5 {[%eval 19,24] [%emt 0:01:15]}
Rhh7 {[%eval -6,18] [%emt 0:01:22]} 24. Ra6 {[%eval 8,27] [%emt 0:00:00]} Rb7 {
[%eval 0,20] [%emt 0:01:42]} 25. Rb4 {[%eval 9,27] [%emt 0:00:00]} Rhd7 {
[%eval 0,20] [%emt 0:01:16] (Rb7-b6)} 26. Bd6 {[%eval 21,24] [%emt 0:01:14]}
Bg6 {[%eval 0,20] [%emt 0:00:13]} 27. Bc5 {[%eval
12,26] [%emt 0:03:25]} Bf8 {[%eval 0,21] [%emt 0:01:56] (Ke8-f7)} 28. a4 {
[%eval 17,27] [%emt 0:03:42]} Kf7 {[%eval 0,19] [%emt 0:01:34]} 29. Bxf8 {
[%eval 18,26] [%emt 0:00:00]} Kxf8 {[%eval 0,18] [%emt 0:00:00]} 30. e4 {
[%eval 18,27] [%emt 0:00:36]} Ke7 {[%eval 0,20] [%emt 0:00:00]} 31. exd5 {
[%eval 20,27] [%emt 0:00:32]} exd5 {[%eval 11,22] [%emt 0:00:51]} 32. f4 {
[%eval 17,29] [%emt 0:00:00]} Bf7 {[%eval 15,22]
[%emt 0:00:34]} 33. fxg5 {[%eval 23,28] [%emt 0:00:40]} fxg5 {[%eval 17,23]
[%emt 0:01:52]} 34. Ng1 {[%eval 23,30] [%emt 0:00:00]} Rdc7 {[%eval 16,21]
[%emt 0:00:52] (Bf7-e6)} 35. Ke3 {[%eval 17,27] [%emt 0:01:19]} Be6 {[%eval 16,
21] [%emt 0:00:14]} 36. Rxb7 {[%eval 16,29] [%emt 0:00:50]} Rxb7 {[%eval 17,25]
[%emt 0:00:17]} 37. Nf3 {[%eval 16,30] [%emt 0:00:45]} Nf7 {[%eval 17,24]
[%emt 0:00:00]} 38. Ne5 {[%eval 16,29] [%emt 0:00:25]} Nxe5 {[%eval 17,23]
[%emt 0:00:00]} 39. dxe5 {[%eval 37,29] [%emt 0:02:18]} Rd7 {[%eval 17,24]
[%emt 0:00:00] (Rb7-c7)} 40. a5 {[%eval 37,31] [%emt 0:01:16]} Rc7 {[%eval 21,
25] [%emt 0:02:28] (Rd7-b7)} 41. Kd4 {[%eval 54,31] [%emt 0:01:50]} Rd7 {
[%eval 21,26] [%emt 0:00:00]} 42. Bf3 {[%eval 54,30] [%emt 0:01:18]} Kf7 {
[%eval 17,21] [%emt 0:01:15] (Rd7-c7)} 43. Bh5+ {[%eval 63,28] [%emt 0:00:37]}
Ke7 {[%eval 17,23] [%emt 0:00:00]} 44. Bg4 {[%eval 63,29] [%emt 0:00:25]} Bxg4
{[%eval 56,23] [%emt 0:00:48]} 45. hxg4 {[%eval 63,30] [%emt 0:00:00]} Kf8 {
[%eval 56,22] [%emt 0:00:00] (Rd7-b7)} 46. Rh6 {[%eval 52,28] [%emt 0:00:22]}
Kg7 {[%eval 67,22] [%emt 0:00:46]} 47. Rh5 {[%eval 52,30] [%emt 0:00:00]} Kg6 {
[%eval 67,21] [%emt 0:00:00]} 48. e6 {[%eval 52,31] [%emt 0:00:40]} Rd8 {
[%eval 67,26] [%emt 0:00:00]} 49. Ke5 {[%eval 52,31] [%emt 0:00:25]} a6 {
[%eval 67,26] [%emt 0:00:00]} 50. e7 {[%eval 52,33] [%emt 0:00:33]} Re8 {
[%eval 67,28] [%emt 0:00:00]} 51. Ke6 {[%eval 52,33] [%emt 0:00:34]} Rb8 {
[%eval 67,27] [%emt 0:00:00] (Re8-a8)} 52. Kd7 {[%eval 52,32] [%emt 0:01:00]}
Rb7+ {[%eval 67,26] [%emt 0:00:59]} 53. Kd8 {[%eval 52,34] [%emt 0:00:00]} Rb8+
{[%eval 67,27] [%emt 0:00:44]} 54. Kc7 {[%eval 52,34] [%emt 0:00:00]} Ra8 {
[%eval 67,27] [%emt 0:00:00]} 55. Kd7 {[%eval 52,33] [%emt 0:00:32]} Ra7+ {
[%eval 67,27] [%emt 0:00:00]} 56. Kd8 {[%eval 52,34] [%emt 0:01:14]} Ra8+ {
[%eval 0,30] [%emt 0:00:49]} 57. Kc7 {[%eval 52,34] [%emt 0:00:00]} Kf6 {
[%eval 67,25] [%emt 0:00:42]} 58. Kd6 {[%eval 52,33] [%emt 0:00:00]} Kg6 {
[%eval 67,23] [%emt 0:00:00]} 59. Kxd5 {[%eval 52,34] [%emt 0:01:06]} Kf7 {
[%eval 78,25] [%emt 0:00:08] (Ra8-b8)} 60. Ke5 {[%eval 52,32] [%emt 0:01:12]}
Kg6 {[%eval 78,28] [%emt 0:00:00]} 61. Ke6 {[%eval 52,33] [%emt 0:00:18]} Rb8 {
[%eval 78,29] [%emt 0:00:32]} 62. Kd5 {[%eval 52,34] [%emt 0:00:00]} Kf6 {
[%eval 78,27] [%emt 0:00:57] (Kg6-f7)} 63. Kd6 {[%eval 52,30] [%emt 0:01:41]}
Kg6 {[%eval 78,30] [%emt 0:00:00]} 64. Ke6 {[%eval 52,32] [%emt 0:00:18]} Ra8 {
[%eval 78,29] [%emt 0:00:00]} 65. Kd7 {[%eval 52,34] [%emt 0:01:19]} Ra7+ {
[%eval 62,27] [%emt 0:00:00]} 66. Kd8 {[%eval 0,36] [%emt 0:03:25]} Ra8+ {
[%eval 78,27] [%emt 0:00:31]} 67. Kc7 {[%eval 0,37] [%emt 0:00:00]} Ra7+ {
[%eval 78,27] [%emt 0:00:00]
(Lag: Av=0.57s, max=11.2s)} 1/2-1/2

Robert Flesher
Posts: 1238
Joined: Tue Aug 18, 2009 1:06 am

Re: Blackmamba 1.0

Post by Robert Flesher » Wed Apr 11, 2012 2:15 pm

Most likely a hex edited [you choice of engine], most likely Houdini.

User avatar
geots
Posts: 4790
Joined: Fri Mar 10, 2006 11:42 pm

Re: Blackmamba 1.0

Post by geots » Wed Apr 11, 2012 2:15 pm

Yea, well I thought I did at first when I just glanced at it. But I had misread the name. :roll:

gts

mar
Posts: 2091
Joined: Fri Nov 26, 2010 1:00 pm
Location: Czech Republic
Full name: Martin Sedlak

Re: Blackmamba 1.0

Post by mar » Wed Apr 11, 2012 2:19 pm

I guess only testers can tell,
it seems pretty strong. And subtracts 2 from depth reported. I guess we have seen that before :D

Martin

User avatar
Dr.Wael Deeb
Posts: 9635
Joined: Wed Mar 08, 2006 7:44 pm
Location: Amman,Jordan

Re: Blackmamba 1.0

Post by Dr.Wael Deeb » Wed Apr 11, 2012 3:11 pm

mar wrote:I guess only testers can tell,
it seems pretty strong. And subtracts 2 from depth reported. I guess we have seen that before :D

Martin
Aha....I remember something like that :wink:
_No one can hit as hard as life.But it ain’t about how hard you can hit.It’s about how hard you can get hit and keep moving forward.How much you can take and keep moving forward….

mar
Posts: 2091
Joined: Fri Nov 26, 2010 1:00 pm
Location: Czech Republic
Full name: Martin Sedlak

Re: Blackmamba 1.0

Post by mar » Wed Apr 11, 2012 3:13 pm

Dr.Wael Deeb wrote:
mar wrote:I guess only testers can tell,
it seems pretty strong. And subtracts 2 from depth reported. I guess we have seen that before :D

Martin
Aha....I remember something like that :wink:
:lol: :lol: :lol:

acase
Posts: 702
Joined: Wed Mar 15, 2006 12:14 am
Location: Columbus, Ohio USA
Full name: Andrew R Case

Re: Blackmamba 1.0

Post by acase » Wed Apr 11, 2012 3:45 pm

gleperlier wrote:Hello,

Does anyone know Blackmamba 1.0 ?

https://sites.google.com/site/mdannib/home

This engine is playing Long Time Control games on Playchess and is playing good even on a slow machine.

See a PGN game bellow :

[Event "Rated game, 60 m + 15s"]
[Site "Engine Room"]
[Date "2012.04.11"]
[Round "?"]
[White "Vitruvius HEM x64"]
[Black "BlackMamba 1.0 x64"]
[Result "1/2-1/2"]
[ECO "D03"]
[WhiteElo "2473"]
[BlackElo "2449"]
[Annotator "-0.25;-0.32"]
[PlyCount "134"]
[EventDate "2012.04.11"]
[TimeControl "3600+15"]

{BlackMamba 1.0 x64: 20.3 plies; 426kN/s Pentium(R) Dual-Core CPU T4200 @ 2.00GHz 1995MHz, (2 CPUs)} 1. Nf3 {[%eval 0,
0] [%emt 0:00:00]} d5 {[%eval 0,0] [%emt 0:00:00]} 2. d4 {[%eval 0,0] [%emt 0:
00:00]} Nf6 {[%eval 0,0] [%emt 0:00:00]} 3. Bg5 {[%eval 0,0] [%emt 0:00:00]}
Ne4 {[%eval 0,0] [%emt 0:00:00]} 4. Bh4 {[%eval 0,0] [%emt 0:00:00]} c5 {
[%eval 0,0] [%emt 0:00:00]} 5. e3 {[%eval 0,0] [%emt 0:00:00]} Qb6 {[%eval 0,0]
[%emt 0:00:00]} 6. Nc3 {[%eval 0,0] [%emt 0:00:00]} Nxc3 {[%eval 0,0] [%emt 0:
00:00]} 7. bxc3 {[%eval 0,0] [%emt 0:00:00]} Qb2 {[%eval -32,18] [%emt 0:02:27]
} 8. Kd2 {[%eval -25,23] [%emt 0:01:43]} Nc6 {[%eval -37,19] [%emt 0:05:55]
(Nb8-d7)} 9. Qb1 {[%eval -35,24] [%emt 0:04:31]} Qxb1 {[%eval -37,21] [%emt 0:
00:10] (Qb2-a3)} 10. Rxb1 {[%eval -24,24] [%emt 0:00:58]} c4 {[%eval -37,21]
[%emt 0:00:00]} 11. Ng1 {[%eval -28,25] [%emt 0:08:23]} f6 {[%eval -43,19]
[%emt 0:02:31] (e7-e6)} 12. g4 {[%eval -24,25] [%emt 0:04:33]} Bxg4 {[%eval
-39,20] [%emt 0:00:31] (b7-b6)} 13. Rxb7 {[%eval -21,23] [%emt 0:00:27]} h5 {
[%eval -30,21] [%emt 0:07:13]} 14. h3 {[%eval -28,28] [%emt 0:00:00]} Bc8 {
[%eval -39,21] [%emt 0:03:01] (Nc6-d8)} 15. Rb1 {[%eval -11,26] [%emt 0:02:55]}
g5 {[%eval -42,20] [%emt 0:02:14] (e7-e6)} 16. Bg3 {[%eval -12,24] [%emt 0:00:
31]} h4 {[%eval -44,20] [%emt 0:00:00]} 17. Bh2 {[%eval -8,26] [%emt 0:01:04]}
Bf5 {[%eval -41,20] [%emt 0:00:44]} 18. Bg2 {[%eval -8,25] [%emt 0:00:00]} e6 {
[%eval -41,18] [%emt 0:00:00]} 19. f3 {[%eval -4,24] [%emt 0:01:09]} Bh6 {
[%eval -40,18] [%emt 0:01:03]} 20. Rb5 {[%eval -4,25] [%emt 0:00:00]} Rd8 {
[%eval -25,19] [%emt 0:08:16]} 21. Ne2 {[%eval 0,28] [%emt 0:00:00]} Rd7 {
[%eval -25,18] [%emt 0:01:23]} 22. Rhb1 {[%eval 0,27] [%emt 0:00:00]} Nd8 {
[%eval -31,17] [%emt 0:01:09] (Ke8-f7)} 23. Ra5 {[%eval 19,24] [%emt 0:01:15]}
Rhh7 {[%eval -6,18] [%emt 0:01:22]} 24. Ra6 {[%eval 8,27] [%emt 0:00:00]} Rb7 {
[%eval 0,20] [%emt 0:01:42]} 25. Rb4 {[%eval 9,27] [%emt 0:00:00]} Rhd7 {
[%eval 0,20] [%emt 0:01:16] (Rb7-b6)} 26. Bd6 {[%eval 21,24] [%emt 0:01:14]}
Bg6 {[%eval 0,20] [%emt 0:00:13]} 27. Bc5 {[%eval
12,26] [%emt 0:03:25]} Bf8 {[%eval 0,21] [%emt 0:01:56] (Ke8-f7)} 28. a4 {
[%eval 17,27] [%emt 0:03:42]} Kf7 {[%eval 0,19] [%emt 0:01:34]} 29. Bxf8 {
[%eval 18,26] [%emt 0:00:00]} Kxf8 {[%eval 0,18] [%emt 0:00:00]} 30. e4 {
[%eval 18,27] [%emt 0:00:36]} Ke7 {[%eval 0,20] [%emt 0:00:00]} 31. exd5 {
[%eval 20,27] [%emt 0:00:32]} exd5 {[%eval 11,22] [%emt 0:00:51]} 32. f4 {
[%eval 17,29] [%emt 0:00:00]} Bf7 {[%eval 15,22]
[%emt 0:00:34]} 33. fxg5 {[%eval 23,28] [%emt 0:00:40]} fxg5 {[%eval 17,23]
[%emt 0:01:52]} 34. Ng1 {[%eval 23,30] [%emt 0:00:00]} Rdc7 {[%eval 16,21]
[%emt 0:00:52] (Bf7-e6)} 35. Ke3 {[%eval 17,27] [%emt 0:01:19]} Be6 {[%eval 16,
21] [%emt 0:00:14]} 36. Rxb7 {[%eval 16,29] [%emt 0:00:50]} Rxb7 {[%eval 17,25]
[%emt 0:00:17]} 37. Nf3 {[%eval 16,30] [%emt 0:00:45]} Nf7 {[%eval 17,24]
[%emt 0:00:00]} 38. Ne5 {[%eval 16,29] [%emt 0:00:25]} Nxe5 {[%eval 17,23]
[%emt 0:00:00]} 39. dxe5 {[%eval 37,29] [%emt 0:02:18]} Rd7 {[%eval 17,24]
[%emt 0:00:00] (Rb7-c7)} 40. a5 {[%eval 37,31] [%emt 0:01:16]} Rc7 {[%eval 21,
25] [%emt 0:02:28] (Rd7-b7)} 41. Kd4 {[%eval 54,31] [%emt 0:01:50]} Rd7 {
[%eval 21,26] [%emt 0:00:00]} 42. Bf3 {[%eval 54,30] [%emt 0:01:18]} Kf7 {
[%eval 17,21] [%emt 0:01:15] (Rd7-c7)} 43. Bh5+ {[%eval 63,28] [%emt 0:00:37]}
Ke7 {[%eval 17,23] [%emt 0:00:00]} 44. Bg4 {[%eval 63,29] [%emt 0:00:25]} Bxg4
{[%eval 56,23] [%emt 0:00:48]} 45. hxg4 {[%eval 63,30] [%emt 0:00:00]} Kf8 {
[%eval 56,22] [%emt 0:00:00] (Rd7-b7)} 46. Rh6 {[%eval 52,28] [%emt 0:00:22]}
Kg7 {[%eval 67,22] [%emt 0:00:46]} 47. Rh5 {[%eval 52,30] [%emt 0:00:00]} Kg6 {
[%eval 67,21] [%emt 0:00:00]} 48. e6 {[%eval 52,31] [%emt 0:00:40]} Rd8 {
[%eval 67,26] [%emt 0:00:00]} 49. Ke5 {[%eval 52,31] [%emt 0:00:25]} a6 {
[%eval 67,26] [%emt 0:00:00]} 50. e7 {[%eval 52,33] [%emt 0:00:33]} Re8 {
[%eval 67,28] [%emt 0:00:00]} 51. Ke6 {[%eval 52,33] [%emt 0:00:34]} Rb8 {
[%eval 67,27] [%emt 0:00:00] (Re8-a8)} 52. Kd7 {[%eval 52,32] [%emt 0:01:00]}
Rb7+ {[%eval 67,26] [%emt 0:00:59]} 53. Kd8 {[%eval 52,34] [%emt 0:00:00]} Rb8+
{[%eval 67,27] [%emt 0:00:44]} 54. Kc7 {[%eval 52,34] [%emt 0:00:00]} Ra8 {
[%eval 67,27] [%emt 0:00:00]} 55. Kd7 {[%eval 52,33] [%emt 0:00:32]} Ra7+ {
[%eval 67,27] [%emt 0:00:00]} 56. Kd8 {[%eval 52,34] [%emt 0:01:14]} Ra8+ {
[%eval 0,30] [%emt 0:00:49]} 57. Kc7 {[%eval 52,34] [%emt 0:00:00]} Kf6 {
[%eval 67,25] [%emt 0:00:42]} 58. Kd6 {[%eval 52,33] [%emt 0:00:00]} Kg6 {
[%eval 67,23] [%emt 0:00:00]} 59. Kxd5 {[%eval 52,34] [%emt 0:01:06]} Kf7 {
[%eval 78,25] [%emt 0:00:08] (Ra8-b8)} 60. Ke5 {[%eval 52,32] [%emt 0:01:12]}
Kg6 {[%eval 78,28] [%emt 0:00:00]} 61. Ke6 {[%eval 52,33] [%emt 0:00:18]} Rb8 {
[%eval 78,29] [%emt 0:00:32]} 62. Kd5 {[%eval 52,34] [%emt 0:00:00]} Kf6 {
[%eval 78,27] [%emt 0:00:57] (Kg6-f7)} 63. Kd6 {[%eval 52,30] [%emt 0:01:41]}
Kg6 {[%eval 78,30] [%emt 0:00:00]} 64. Ke6 {[%eval 52,32] [%emt 0:00:18]} Ra8 {
[%eval 78,29] [%emt 0:00:00]} 65. Kd7 {[%eval 52,34] [%emt 0:01:19]} Ra7+ {
[%eval 62,27] [%emt 0:00:00]} 66. Kd8 {[%eval 0,36] [%emt 0:03:25]} Ra8+ {
[%eval 78,27] [%emt 0:00:31]} 67. Kc7 {[%eval 0,37] [%emt 0:00:00]} Ra7+ {
[%eval 78,27] [%emt 0:00:00]
(Lag: Av=0.57s, max=11.2s)} 1/2-1/2


Rumor has it, that this is the engine of choice for NBA superstar Kobe Bryant. :wink:

User avatar
gleperlier
Posts: 1033
Joined: Sat Feb 04, 2012 9:03 pm

Re: Blackmamba 1.0

Post by gleperlier » Wed Apr 11, 2012 8:51 pm


Post Reply