Graham get a life!

Discussion of anything and everything relating to chess playing software and machines.

Moderators: bob, hgm, Harvey Williamson

Forum rules
This textbox is used to restore diagrams posted with the [d] tag before the upgrade.
Harvey Williamson

Graham get a life!

Post by Harvey Williamson » Fri May 11, 2007 7:36 pm

I will contact the new owners of this forum and see if they are aware that the mods here are past there time in office and some of them support piracy.

Once again nobody is informed of your very democratic decisions.

User avatar
mariaclara
Posts: 4186
Joined: Wed Mar 08, 2006 8:31 pm
Location: Sulu Sea

Re: Graham get a life!

Post by mariaclara » Fri May 11, 2007 7:52 pm

:( :(
Unc Tim,

....................Graham's a nice guy :!: :!: :!: :!:

:wink: :wink: :wink: :wink:
.
.

................. Mu Shin ..........................

User avatar
Graham Banks
Posts: 33541
Joined: Sun Feb 26, 2006 9:52 am
Location: Auckland, NZ

Re: Graham get a life!

Post by Graham Banks » Fri May 11, 2007 7:53 pm

Harvey Williamson wrote:I will contact the new owners of this forum and see if they are aware that the mods here are past there time in office and some of them support piracy.

Once again nobody is informed of your very democratic decisions.
You're most welcome to contact the owners of the forum.
Elections are certainly well overdue yet again.

You have made a very serious and foolish allegation with your "support of piracy" statement.
My advice would be that you retract it.
Last edited by Graham Banks on Fri May 11, 2007 7:55 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Harvey Williamson

Re: Graham get a life!

Post by Harvey Williamson » Fri May 11, 2007 7:53 pm

mariaclara wrote::( :(
Unc Tim,

....................Graham's a nice guy :!: :!: :!: :!:

:wink: :wink: :wink: :wink:
most of the time yes!!!

Harvey Williamson

Re: Graham get a life!

Post by Harvey Williamson » Fri May 11, 2007 7:55 pm

Graham Banks wrote:
Harvey Williamson wrote:I will contact the new owners of this forum and see if they are aware that the mods here are past there time in office and some of them support piracy.

Once again nobody is informed of your very democratic decisions.
You're most welcome to contact the owners of the forum.
Elections are certainly well overdue yet again.

You have made a very serious and foolish allegation with your "support of piracy" statement.
graham as you know i have written proof. If you decide to silence me then maybe i should publish it?

Anyway last post i intend to make on this for now!

User avatar
Graham Banks
Posts: 33541
Joined: Sun Feb 26, 2006 9:52 am
Location: Auckland, NZ

Re: Graham get a life!

Post by Graham Banks » Fri May 11, 2007 8:00 pm

Harvey Williamson wrote:
Graham Banks wrote:
Harvey Williamson wrote:I will contact the new owners of this forum and see if they are aware that the mods here are past there time in office and some of them support piracy.

Once again nobody is informed of your very democratic decisions.
You're most welcome to contact the owners of the forum.
Elections are certainly well overdue yet again.

You have made a very serious and foolish allegation with your "support of piracy" statement.
graham as you know i have written proof. If you decide to silence me then maybe i should publish it?

Anyway last post i intend to make on this for now!
I think you should consider very carefully what you say and do Harvey.

Harvey Williamson

Re: Graham get a life!

Post by Harvey Williamson » Fri May 11, 2007 8:01 pm

Graham Banks wrote:
Harvey Williamson wrote:
Graham Banks wrote:
Harvey Williamson wrote:I will contact the new owners of this forum and see if they are aware that the mods here are past there time in office and some of them support piracy.

Once again nobody is informed of your very democratic decisions.
You're most welcome to contact the owners of the forum.
Elections are certainly well overdue yet again.

You have made a very serious and foolish allegation with your "support of piracy" statement.
graham as you know i have written proof. If you decide to silence me then maybe i should publish it?

I will give it the same thought that went into deleting my post from earlier today without bothering to let me know.
Anyway last post i intend to make on this for now!
I think you need to think very carefully about what you say and do Harvey.
maybe as much thought is required as went into deleting my post from earlier without bothering to let me know?

Spock

Re: Graham get a life!

Post by Spock » Fri May 11, 2007 8:05 pm

Harvey Williamson wrote:I will contact the new owners of this forum and see if they are aware that the mods here are past there time in office and some of them support piracy.

Once again nobody is informed of your very democratic decisions.
The new owners have a business to run, and probably won't be that interested. In fact they'd be just as likely to look at what the forum costs to run, look at what business it actually generates for them, and decide it isn't worth the hassle and close it down.... :(

User avatar
Graham Banks
Posts: 33541
Joined: Sun Feb 26, 2006 9:52 am
Location: Auckland, NZ

Re: Graham get a life!

Post by Graham Banks » Fri May 11, 2007 8:07 pm

Harvey Williamson wrote:
I will give it the same thought that went into deleting my post from earlier today without bothering to let me know.
You know full well that you were expecting that thread to be cleaned up, just as others were. You openly stated it as did others.
Why moan when it happens?

Okay - my "grow up" comment was out of line and borne out of frustration, but some members seem to get pleasure in putting the boot into the mods or making snide remarks about them every opportunity that they get.

Harvey Williamson

Re: Graham get a life!

Post by Harvey Williamson » Fri May 11, 2007 8:11 pm

Graham Banks wrote:
Harvey Williamson wrote:
I will give it the same thought that went into deleting my post from earlier today without bothering to let me know.
You know full well that you were expecting that thread to be cleaned up, just as others were. You openly stated it as did others.
Why moan when it happens?

Okay - my "grow up" comment was out of line, but some members seem to get pleasure in putting the boot into the mods every opportunity that they get.
yes your comment was against the charter for sure - so who moderates you?

as you have withdrawn your personal comment I also withdraw my title for this thread!

You also know that 2 of the mods i elected have made their positions on piracy clear(and i am happy with that) - the 3rd has not - and I have his views in writing - once again I ask him if those are indeed his views? As elected moderators any member has the right to ask questions. Nobody elected you senior moderator or spokesman for all 3.

Locked