Repository for Stockfish+NNUE Android Builds

Discussion of anything and everything relating to chess playing software and machines.

Moderators: hgm, Rebel, chrisw

AdminX

Repository for Stockfish+NNUE Android Builds

Post by AdminX »

Is there a Repository where one can location different Androids builds of Stockfish+NNUE?
"Good decisions come from experience, and experience comes from bad decisions."

Re: Repository for Stockfish+NNUE Android Builds

Post by supersharp77 »

AdminX wrote: Sun Aug 02, 2020 12:05 pm Is there a Repository where one can location different Androids builds of Stockfish+NNUE?
Well there is no main download portal yet.. but Outskirts Forum seems to be the leader for Android NNUE compiles
so far... :) :wink:
M ANSARI

Post by M ANSARI »

I think it is only a matter of time before SF NNUE becomes the actual SF as it seems it is much stronger. When that happens maybe there will be a switch of engines in the SF application for mobile. I am still not sure how the engines compare at the reduced hardware though, but theoretically it should be much stronger.
Milos

Post by Milos »

M ANSARI wrote: Mon Aug 03, 2020 8:31 am I think it is only a matter of time before SF NNUE becomes the actual SF as it seems it is much stronger. When that happens maybe there will be a switch of engines in the SF application for mobile. I am still not sure how the engines compare at the reduced hardware though, but theoretically it should be much stronger.
SF-NNUE handcrafted SIMD optimization in NN eval is not very advanced for ARM atm. One would probably need to optimize that one at some point.