Good bye and good luck to playchess.com

Discussion of anything and everything relating to chess playing software and machines.

Moderators: hgm, Rebel, chrisw

Father
Full name: Pablo Ignacio Restrepo

Good bye and good luck to playchess.com

Post by Father »

May 12Th, 2018

Dear Admins, and chess player community,

I have decided to end now my days in talkchees.com forums.

Our spirits has limits, and many humiliations of sad people finally get their targets.

The last post that has been writting against my dignity and against the sacred name of my Lord has crossed this limit.

When I.was a.child I learned from my father and.from.my mother, the importance of the good example.and the duty to tell to.the people that help us, "the gratitude" for their help.

Now then it is time to say to people that help me in my time talkchess and were good human beings and readers and good critics of my post: " Thank you very much."!! God bless to everyone, your families, yours Countries. !!

But unfortunately a group of sad persons into talkchess forums has taken some.control into these forums, and with many insults and humiliations attack people as me.

Finally I would like to.ask here, for an advice and question: Where could I continue writing with my posts and games of man. versus machines? Where I could I find a.place where respect and dignity will be the first value, because. of I want to continue playing against chess computers.

Thanks in advance for your help.

The time in my clock has ended. Game over.!!

Sincerely,

Pablo Ignacio Restrepo
Father and Grand-Father
I am thinking chess is in a coin.Human beings for ever playing in one face.Now I am playing in the other face:"Antichess". Computers are as a fortres where owner forgot to close a little door behind. You must enter across this door.Forget the front.
gerold

Re: Good bye and good luck to playchess.com

Post by gerold »

Pablo:
Thanks for all the games you have posted over the years. I have gone over all the games you posted over the years and have enjoyed them.

Best,
Gerold.
Graham Banks

Post by Graham Banks »

My advice is to post your games in one thread and don't post wins on time.
Doing this should keep everybody happy.
gbanksnz at gmail.com
S.Taylor

Post by S.Taylor »

I agree.
I myself realized long ago that i had no further business in this place, except for staying tuned about latest updates in available computer chess products and interest.
I have not yet actually left even though i should have done so by now, but i certainly feel like a lame duck who maybe needs to be cleared away
Some of my thread topics i feel ought to attract great fascination and introspection, yet they just get cast by the wayside like trash, and if they DO get some response these responses are often mostly antagonistic and correct replies to these attacks are met with the antagonists simply leaving the thread and waiting for their next opportunity to antagonize again.
I have a friend or two here perhaps, but that is not what a forum of thousands of members is about.
karger
Full name: John Karger

Post by karger »

:roll:
Jhoravi

Post by Jhoravi »

Father wrote: Sat May 12, 2018 5:33 pm May 12Th, 2018

Dear Admins, and chess player community,

I have decided to end now my days in talkchees.com forums.

Our spirits has limits, and many humiliations of sad people finally get their targets.

The last post that has been writting against my dignity and against the sacred name of my Lord has crossed this limit.

When I.was a.child I learned from my father and.from.my mother, the importance of the good example.and the duty to tell to.the people that help us, "the gratitude" for their help.

Now then it is time to say to people that help me in my time talkchess and were good human beings and readers and good critics of my post: " Thank you very much."!! God bless to everyone, your families, yours Countries. !!

But unfortunately a group of sad persons into talkchess forums has taken some.control into these forums, and with many insults and humiliations attack people as me.

Finally I would like to.ask here, for an advice and question: Where could I continue writing with my posts and games of man. versus machines? Where I could I find a.place where respect and dignity will be the first value, because. of I want to continue playing against chess computers.

Thanks in advance for your help.

The time in my clock has ended. Game over.!!

Sincerely,

Pablo Ignacio Restrepo
Father and Grand-Father
All your games are good and original and I even suggest that you write a book about it. The way you bait the machine to lock the position is fascinating especially when you often put your knight on its original square to create the fortress. They are impressive draws no question. But calling them wins instead of draw is a big lie in Gods name.
Werewolf

Post by Werewolf »

Graham Banks wrote: Sat May 12, 2018 10:04 pm My advice is to post your games in one thread and don't post wins on time.
This ^