BlackMamba 2.0

Discussion of anything and everything relating to chess playing software and machines.

Moderators: bob, hgm, Harvey Williamson

Forum rules
This textbox is used to restore diagrams posted with the [d] tag before the upgrade.
User avatar
Graham Banks
Posts: 33258
Joined: Sun Feb 26, 2006 9:52 am
Location: Auckland, NZ

Re: BlackMamba 2.0 (now for Linux and Android)

Post by Graham Banks » Tue Sep 23, 2014 6:54 pm

Krzysztof Grzelak wrote:
Graham Banks wrote:
Krzysztof Grzelak wrote:I'm sorry to ask, where can I find the latest version of the engine BlackMamba 2.1.

From respect
Krzysztof.
http://kirill-kryukov.com/chess/discuss ... p?id=32925
Thank you sincerely Graham. But I asked for versions 2.1 and not the versions 2.0. Despite this, thanks.

From respect
Krzysztof
Oops - sorry.
From what I understand, BlackMamba 2.1 is still a private version.

Graham.
My email addresses:
gbanksnz at gmail.com
gbanksnz at yahoo.co.nz

Krzysztof Grzelak
Posts: 816
Joined: Tue Jul 15, 2014 10:47 am

Re: BlackMamba 2.0 (now for Linux and Android)

Post by Krzysztof Grzelak » Wed Sep 24, 2014 6:58 am

Graham Banks wrote: Oops - sorry.
From what I understand, BlackMamba 2.1 is still a private version.

Graham.

Thank you for the information Graham. Is it possible to get version BlackMamba 2.1 where can I get it.

From respect
Krzysztof.

User avatar
Graham Banks
Posts: 33258
Joined: Sun Feb 26, 2006 9:52 am
Location: Auckland, NZ

Re: BlackMamba 2.0 (now for Linux and Android)

Post by Graham Banks » Wed Sep 24, 2014 7:19 am

Krzysztof Grzelak wrote:
Graham Banks wrote: Oops - sorry.
From what I understand, BlackMamba 2.1 is still a private version.

Graham.

Thank you for the information Graham. Is it possible to get version BlackMamba 2.1 where can I get it.

From respect
Krzysztof.
You would be best to email the author, Giancarlo Delli Colli.
http://www.talkchess.com/forum/profile. ... ile&u=6782
My email addresses:
gbanksnz at gmail.com
gbanksnz at yahoo.co.nz

Krzysztof Grzelak
Posts: 816
Joined: Tue Jul 15, 2014 10:47 am

Re: BlackMamba 2.0 (now for Linux and Android)

Post by Krzysztof Grzelak » Wed Sep 24, 2014 7:35 am

Graham Banks wrote:
You would be best to email the author, Giancarlo Delli Colli.
http://www.talkchess.com/forum/profile. ... ile&u=6782
Thank you Graham.

From respect
Krzysztof.

Amstaff
Posts: 138
Joined: Thu Nov 19, 2009 3:58 pm
Location: College Station, Texas

Re: BlackMamba 2.0 (now for Linux and Android)

Post by Amstaff » Wed Sep 24, 2014 10:57 am

Thanks Graham for posting this engine again.
Gerald Grimsley

Ron Murawski
Posts: 397
Joined: Sun Oct 29, 2006 3:38 am
Location: Schenectady, NY
Contact:

Re: BlackMamba 2.0 (now for Linux and Android)

Post by Ron Murawski » Wed Sep 24, 2014 11:49 pm

Graham Banks wrote:
Krzysztof Grzelak wrote:
Graham Banks wrote: Oops - sorry.
From what I understand, BlackMamba 2.1 is still a private version.

Graham.

Thank you for the information Graham. Is it possible to get version BlackMamba 2.1 where can I get it.

From respect
Krzysztof.
You would be best to email the author, Giancarlo Delli Colli.
http://www.talkchess.com/forum/profile. ... ile&u=6782
Hi Graham,

You might be having a bad day. As far as I know Giancarlo Delli Colli has nothing to do with this project. The listed authors are Matteo D'Annibale + Maurizio Platino

Ron

User avatar
Graham Banks
Posts: 33258
Joined: Sun Feb 26, 2006 9:52 am
Location: Auckland, NZ

Re: BlackMamba 2.0 (now for Linux and Android)

Post by Graham Banks » Thu Sep 25, 2014 12:08 am

Ron Murawski wrote:
Graham Banks wrote:
Krzysztof Grzelak wrote:
Graham Banks wrote: Oops - sorry.
From what I understand, BlackMamba 2.1 is still a private version.

Graham.

Thank you for the information Graham. Is it possible to get version BlackMamba 2.1 where can I get it.

From respect
Krzysztof.
You would be best to email the author, Giancarlo Delli Colli.
http://www.talkchess.com/forum/profile. ... ile&u=6782
Hi Graham,

You might be having a bad day. As far as I know Giancarlo Delli Colli has nothing to do with this project. The listed authors are Matteo D'Annibale + Maurizio Platino

Ron
Yes you're correct.
The BlackMamba author is indeed Matteo. :oops:

He is also a member here:
http://talkchess.com/forum/profile.php? ... ile&u=5228

Giancarlo Delli Colli is the Equinox author.
My apologies to both Matteo and Giancarlo, both of whom I correspond with by email.

Cheers,
Graham.
My email addresses:
gbanksnz at gmail.com
gbanksnz at yahoo.co.nz

Mdannib
Posts: 75
Joined: Mon Jul 12, 2010 10:06 pm

Re: BlackMamba 2.0 (now for Linux and Android)

Post by Mdannib » Fri Sep 26, 2014 12:55 pm

Version 2.1 is private.
I need a break from the engine programming for personal reasons (nothing to worry about).

Regards
/Matteo

Post Reply