Think about building a moderation team

Discussion of anything and everything relating to chess playing software and machines.

Moderators: hgm, Rebel, chrisw

michiguel

Think about building a moderation team

Post by michiguel »

I think that the elections for moderators are approaching quickly. It could be the end of this month if my memory is correct. So, start thinking about building a/some team/s to be candidate/s. I takes time and if the elections are announced, it may not be feasible to do in a couple of days.

Miguel
geots

Re: Think about building a moderation team

Post by geots »

michiguel wrote:I think that the elections for moderators are approaching quickly. It could be the end of this month if my memory is correct. So, start thinking about building a/some team/s to be candidate/s. I takes time and if the elections are announced, it may not be feasible to do in a couple of days.

Miguel

We don't need to worry with that- you guys are coming back. Please don't be telling me anything to the contrary. I have cotton stuffed in both ears and I'm blind.

Best,
Matthias Gemuh

Post by Matthias Gemuh »

michiguel wrote:I think that the elections for moderators are approaching quickly. It could be the end of this month if my memory is correct. So, start thinking about building a/some team/s to be candidate/s. I takes time and if the elections are announced, it may not be feasible to do in a couple of days.

Miguel
It is not necessary to change the current team of moderators.
Postpone the elections by 6 months.

Matthias.
My engine was quite strong till I added knowledge to it.
http://www.chess.hylogic.de
geots

Post by geots »

Matthias Gemuh wrote:

Miguel

Matthias.

+100 :D

Best,
gerold

Post by gerold »

Matthias Gemuh wrote:

Miguel

Matthias.
Hi Matthias. This team has done their duty. Its time for new Mods. Time to move on.

Best,
Gerold.
gerold

Post by gerold »

geots wrote:
Matthias Gemuh wrote:

Miguel

Matthias.

+100 :D

Best,
Time to get Steve back here and maybe Bob H. and a couple others. Plus maybe George can also help out and run.

Best,
Gerold.

P.S> and also Peter S.
Steve B

Post by Steve B »

Hi Gerold...

Well it seems this mod team is highly respected by the membership
there are even calls for canceling the next election
very nice actually and well deserved

I remember quite well when my mod terms would draw to a close
the membership would start to draw dangerously close brandishing Lit Torches waving their fists in anger

Electoral History Regards
Steve
gerold

Post by gerold »

Steve B wrote:Hi Gerold...

Well it seems this mod team is highly respected by the membership
there are even calls for canceling the next election
very nice actually and well deserved

I remember quite well when my mod terms would draw to a close
the membership would start to draw dangerously close brandishing Lit Torches waving their fists in anger

Electoral History Regards
Steve
Hi Steve. It is time to get back to the past and new Mods. Get the old members back and have a fresh new look at where computer chess is going. Out with the Clones and copies of clones , etc.
Sean Evans

Post by Sean Evans »

Miguel
Where does it state in the CCC Charter that you need "teams" instead of "individuals" ??
Modern Times

Post by Modern Times »

gerold wrote: Hi Steve. It is time to get back to the past and new Mods. Get the old members back and have a fresh new look at where computer chess is going. Out with the Clones and copies of clones , etc.
And who is it exactly who decides what is a clone and a copy of a clone please ?