Graham get a life!

Discussion of anything and everything relating to chess playing software and machines.

Moderators: hgm, Rebel, chrisw

Harvey Williamson

Graham get a life!

Post by Harvey Williamson »

I will contact the new owners of this forum and see if they are aware that the mods here are past there time in office and some of them support piracy.

Once again nobody is informed of your very democratic decisions.
mariaclara

Re: Graham get a life!

Post by mariaclara »

:( :(
Unc Tim,

....................Graham's a nice guy :!: :!: :!: :!:

:wink: :wink: :wink: :wink:

................. Mu Shin ..........................
Graham Banks

Post by Graham Banks »

Harvey Williamson wrote:I will contact the new owners of this forum and see if they are aware that the mods here are past there time in office and some of them support piracy.

You're most welcome to contact the owners of the forum.
Elections are certainly well overdue yet again.

You have made a very serious and foolish allegation with your "support of piracy" statement.
My advice would be that you retract it.
Last edited by Graham Banks on Fri May 11, 2007 9:55 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Harvey Williamson

mariaclara wrote::( :(
Unc Tim,

....................Graham's a nice guy :!: :!: :!: :!:

:wink: :wink: :wink: :wink:
most of the time yes!!!
Harvey Williamson

Graham Banks wrote:
Harvey Williamson wrote:I will contact the new owners of this forum and see if they are aware that the mods here are past there time in office and some of them support piracy.

You have made a very serious and foolish allegation with your "support of piracy" statement.
graham as you know i have written proof. If you decide to silence me then maybe i should publish it?

Anyway last post i intend to make on this for now!
Graham Banks

Post by Graham Banks »

Harvey Williamson wrote:
Graham Banks wrote:

graham as you know i have written proof. If you decide to silence me then maybe i should publish it?

I think you should consider very carefully what you say and do Harvey.
Harvey Williamson

Graham Banks wrote:
Harvey Williamson wrote:
Graham Banks wrote:

I will give it the same thought that went into deleting my post from earlier today without bothering to let me know.
I think you need to think very carefully about what you say and do Harvey.
maybe as much thought is required as went into deleting my post from earlier without bothering to let me know?
Spock

Post by Spock »

The new owners have a business to run, and probably won't be that interested. In fact they'd be just as likely to look at what the forum costs to run, look at what business it actually generates for them, and decide it isn't worth the hassle and close it down.... :(
Graham Banks

Post by Graham Banks »

Harvey Williamson wrote:
I will give it the same thought that went into deleting my post from earlier today without bothering to let me know.
You know full well that you were expecting that thread to be cleaned up, just as others were. You openly stated it as did others.
Why moan when it happens?

Okay - my "grow up" comment was out of line and borne out of frustration, but some members seem to get pleasure in putting the boot into the mods or making snide remarks about them every opportunity that they get.
Harvey Williamson

Graham Banks wrote:
Harvey Williamson wrote:
You know full well that you were expecting that thread to be cleaned up, just as others were. You openly stated it as did others.
Why moan when it happens?

Okay - my "grow up" comment was out of line, but some members seem to get pleasure in putting the boot into the mods every opportunity that they get.
yes your comment was against the charter for sure - so who moderates you?

as you have withdrawn your personal comment I also withdraw my title for this thread!

You also know that 2 of the mods i elected have made their positions on piracy clear(and i am happy with that) - the 3rd has not - and I have his views in writing - once again I ask him if those are indeed his views? As elected moderators any member has the right to ask questions. Nobody elected you senior moderator or spokesman for all 3.