Put that PGN into the MRI

Discussion of chess software programming and technical issues.

Moderators: hgm, Dann Corbit, Harvey Williamson

Forum rules
This textbox is used to restore diagrams posted with the [d] tag before the upgrade.
User avatar
Posts: 5877
Joined: Thu Aug 18, 2011 10:04 am

Re: Put that PGN into the MRI

Post by Rebel » Thu Feb 20, 2020 8:11 pm

You were a great beta-tester :wink:
90% of coding is debugging, the other 10% is writing bugs.

User avatar
Posts: 311
Joined: Sat Mar 27, 2010 6:15 pm

Re: Put that PGN into the MRI

Post by silentshark » Thu Feb 20, 2020 9:24 pm

What a great tool to give to the community!

Ed, thank you.

We have never met, but I have admired all the stuff you have accomplished with Rebel and related engines for a long time.


Posts: 77
Joined: Mon Apr 16, 2018 4:56 pm

Re: Put that PGN into the MRI

Post by Ratosh » Sun Mar 01, 2020 4:03 pm


Using the tool and i have more suggestions:

- A output folder;
- Output file name pattern using analyzed pgn name;
- Use multiple input files;

Raoni Campos

Post Reply