3 million games for training neural networks

Discussion of chess software programming and technical issues.

Moderators: hgm, Rebel, chrisw

Ratosh

Re: 3 million games for training neural networks

Post by Ratosh »

Right!

Thanks,
Raoni Campos
Rebel

Post by Rebel »

AlvaroBegue wrote: Sat Feb 24, 2018 11:25 am Here's the link: https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/ ... itamyJD5_k

Enjoy!
Donwloaded them.

Thanks.

Can you tell me the purpose producing 3 miilion games from only 5953 unique opening lines of which 21% are exact doubles?

Nevertheless, thanks to all the doubles, it was expected those (just) 5953 opening lines would result in a well tuned Polyglot opening book which I pitched against the old (but still Noomen) ProDeo opening book. Surprise, the SF opening book won convincingly, 2000 games, 53.4%, LOS 100%.
90% of coding is debugging, the other 10% is writing bugs.
AlvaroBegue
Full name: Álvaro Begué (RuyDos)

Post by AlvaroBegue »

Rebel wrote: Sun Oct 14, 2018 5:20 pm Can you tell me the purpose producing 3 miilion games from only 5953 unique opening lines of which 21% are exact doubles?
Yeah, I was hoping Stockfish's behavior would be more random than that. :(

If I do something like this again, I'll probably use UCT to grow an opening-book tree with much more variation. I did this for my Spanish checkers NN experiment and it worked beautifully.
chrisw

Post by chrisw »

Rebel wrote: Sun Oct 14, 2018 5:20 pm
AlvaroBegue wrote: Sat Feb 24, 2018 11:25 am Here's the link: https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/ ... itamyJD5_k

Enjoy!
Donwloaded them.

Thanks.

Can you tell me the purpose producing 3 miilion games from only 5953 unique opening lines of which 21% are exact doubles?

Nevertheless, thanks to all the doubles, it was expected those (just) 5953 opening lines would result in a well tuned Polyglot opening book which I pitched against the old (but still Noomen) ProDeo opening book. Surprise, the SF opening book won convincingly, 2000 games, 53.4%, LOS 100%.
“People stalk because they unconsciously love you.”

good signature
Henk

Post by Henk »

chrisw wrote: Tue Oct 16, 2018 11:42 am

Enjoy!
Donwloaded them.

Thanks.

good signature
According to some enquete INFJ are biggest stalkers. But if it is true that extraverted cognitive functions are attracted by introverted functions then there is no worry for INFJ seek FI (= introverted feeling). But scientists or rationalists here are no feelers. So no need to worry about these stalkers. Problem might be extraverted thinkers stalking introverted thinkers. Or extraverted intuitives stalking introverted intuitives.

By the way second place are INTP. Probably INTP might stalk ENTJ or INTJ
chrisw

Post by chrisw »

Henk wrote: Sat Oct 20, 2018 3:51 pm

Enjoy!
Donwloaded them.

Thanks.

good signature
According to some enquete INFJ are biggest stalkers. But if it is true that extraverted cognitive functions are attracted by introverted functions then there is no worry for INFJ seek FI (= introverted feeling). But scientists or rationalists here are no feelers. So no need to worry about these stalkers. Problem might be extraverted thinkers stalking introverted thinkers. Or extraverted intuitives stalking introverted intuitives.

Here is not exactly the forum for this topic. I wasn’t expecting any reply to mine, it was just meant as a simple one-off compliment. Your Meyers Briggs allocations were designed for job placements, btw. Stalking is a mental health issue (obsession), connected to Narcissistic Personality Disorder/love/rejection and sociopathy/desire to control someone of higher status. Usually.
Henk

Post by Henk »

chrisw wrote: Sat Oct 20, 2018 9:42 pm
Henk wrote: Sat Oct 20, 2018 3:51 pm

Enjoy!
Donwloaded them.

Thanks.

good signature

Here is not exactly the forum for this topic. I wasn’t expecting any reply to mine, it was just meant as a simple one-off compliment. Your Meyers Briggs allocations were designed for job placements, btw. Stalking is a mental health issue (obsession), connected to Narcissistic Personality Disorder/love/rejection and sociopathy/desire to control someone of higher status. Usually.
Yes better discuss this in an other forum if at all. By the way there is a simple rule to determine if you are an introverted thinker or not: Introverted thinkers believe or worry that other people are stupid. Extraverted thinkers on the other hand are more worried that they themselves are (being) stupid.