70th Amateur Series Division 5

Discussion of computer chess matches and engine tournaments.

Moderators: hgm, Rebel, chrisw

Graham Banks

Re: 70th Amateur Series Division 5

Post by Graham Banks »

Congratulations to Alberto Alonso Ruibal (Carballo). :)

The support for this broadcast was disappointing. I'd hoped to see more of the engine authors visiting.
I'm sure that Ratosh (Pirarucu author) must have felt lonely at times.
gbanksnz at gmail.com
mkchan

Post by mkchan »

Graham Banks wrote: Sat Aug 18, 2018 2:38 pm Congratulations to Alberto Alonso Ruibal (Carballo). :)

The support for this broadcast was disappointing. I'd hoped to see more of the engine authors visiting.
Hey Graham, sorry to hear about the poor turnout of authors (including me!). I usually try to come for this one but I've been quite out of chess programming for a while since I started working. Hope you don't stop these division tournaments though.
Graham Banks

Post by Graham Banks »

mkchan wrote: Mon Aug 20, 2018 6:48 am
Graham Banks wrote: Sat Aug 18, 2018 2:38 pm Congratulations to Alberto Alonso Ruibal (Carballo). :)

Hey Graham, sorry to hear about the poor turnout of authors (including me!). I usually try to come for this one but I've been quite out of chess programming for a while since I started working. Hope you don't stop these division tournaments though.
No problem. :)
I'll keep running them as long as I enjoy them (now 13 years for the Amateur Series and still going).
gbanksnz at gmail.com
Ratosh

Post by Ratosh »

Thanks for the tournament!