CountryChess 02: France, premier division

Discussion of computer chess matches and engine tournaments.

Moderators: hgm, Rebel, chrisw

countrychess

Re: Standings after second leg

Post by countrychess »

Hello Vincent,

Here is a zipfile with all 5609 games so far; but I'm not sure if the used timecontrol (1800+5 and 1800+10 from CC02) interests you.

Best regards,
Geert

https://dl.dropbox.com/u/15578697/Count ... lGames.pgn
Vinvin
Full name: Vincent Lejeune

Post by Vinvin »

Hello Geert, do you have a new pgn for all games ?
May be you can zip the file, the size will be way smaller ;-)

I'll make the unified list sooner than usual because of Houdini 3 arrival :o

Thanks, Vincent
countrychess

Post by countrychess »

Hello Vincent,

The CC02 France pgn-file can be downloaded from the countrychess blog; or do you mean a file with all countrychess games played so far. I have sent you a last update two weeks ago and now the American championship games (2nd division) are added. The first division is almost completed. Could you point out which file you need specific?

Regards,
Geert
Vinvin
Full name: Vincent Lejeune

Post by Vinvin »

countrychess wrote:Hello Vincent,

The CC02 France pgn-file can be downloaded from the countrychess blog; or do you mean a file with all countrychess games played so far. I have sent you a last update two weeks ago and now the American championship games (2nd division) are added. The first division is almost completed. Could you point out which file you need specific?

Regards,
Geert
I'd like to get all games played so far in 1 file.
For this month, it's OK, I dlded USA group and added to the old file.

Thanks,
Vincent
yl84

Re: CountryChess 02: France, premier division

Post by yl84 »

It is a very nice idea. Just a question : I wonder if you intend to have lower divisions (for France) where my engine could participate? :wink:
Thanks
Yves
countrychess

Re: CountryChess 02: France, premier division

Post by countrychess »

yl84 wrote:It is a very nice idea. Just a question : I wonder if you intend to have lower divisions (for France) where my engine could participate? :wink:
Thanks
Yves
Hello Yves,

I think it might be possible to start with a second division of France. Probably there will be only a few engines; I don't believe I will find 12, but programs as there are Prédateur, BSC and some others could participate there.

The next CountryChess edition will only start in July 2013. And it depends on the ranking of a country when the competition takes place; the lower the country is on the ranking list, the earlier the tournament of that country will start.

Thanks for your interest and welcome to your engine!

Best regards,
Geert