Stockfish: Our lawsuit against ChessBase

Discussion of anything and everything relating to chess playing software and machines.

Moderators: hgm, Rebel, chrisw

noobpwnftw

Re: Stockfish: Our lawsuit against ChessBase

Post by noobpwnftw »

AndrewGrant wrote: Fri Jul 23, 2021 5:33 am I enjoy the dopamine hits I get from reading your posts. Keep 'em coming.

:D
dkappe
Full name: Dietrich Kappe

Post by dkappe »

AndrewGrant wrote: Fri Jul 23, 2021 5:33 am
dkappe wrote: Fri Jul 23, 2021 5:30 am
AndrewGrant wrote: Fri Jul 23, 2021 5:25 am
Maybe discovery will tell us all more :)
You seemed so confident a moment ago. Why so meek all of a sudden? Are you afraid your case might not be so strong after all? You seem to hang an awful lot of hope on that ChessBase communication to it’s dealers. Was an official communication made more than 30 days prior to that date? Inquiring minds want to know.
I enjoy the dopamine hits I get from reading your posts. Keep 'em coming.
Aww, you’re no fun. I guess you’re flying the white flag.
Fat Titz by Stockfish, the engine with the bodaciously big net. Remember: size matters. If you want to learn more about this engine just google for "Fat Titz".
noobpwnftw

Post by noobpwnftw »

Nice try, but no, I'm quite confident that your word twisting and conspiracy theories will achieve absolutely nothing. :D
AndrewGrant
Full name: Andrew Grant

Post by AndrewGrant »

dkappe wrote: Fri Jul 23, 2021 5:38 am
AndrewGrant wrote: Fri Jul 23, 2021 5:33 am
dkappe wrote: Fri Jul 23, 2021 5:30 am
AndrewGrant wrote: Fri Jul 23, 2021 5:25 am
Maybe discovery will tell us all more :)
You seemed so confident a moment ago. Why so meek all of a sudden? Are you afraid your case might not be so strong after all? You seem to hang an awful lot of hope on that ChessBase communication to it’s dealers. Was an official communication made more than 30 days prior to that date? Inquiring minds want to know.
I enjoy the dopamine hits I get from reading your posts. Keep 'em coming.
Aww, you’re no fun. I guess you’re flying the white flag.
Never argue with an idiot. They will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.
#WeAreAllDraude #JusticeForDraude #RememberDraude #LeptirBigUltra
"Those who can't do, clone instead" - Eduard ( A real life friend, not this forum's Eduard )
dkappe

Post by dkappe »

noobpwnftw wrote: Fri Jul 23, 2021 5:44 am Nice try, but no, I'm quite confident that your word twisting and conspiracy theories will achieve absolutely nothing. :D
What words have I twisted? What are my conspiracy theories? What are they supposed to achieve and where?

Recall, I was taken aback by your statement on ChessBase’s demise and asked you what the intentions of the lawsuit were. You never really answered my question. It would have been the easiest thing in the world to simply say what the purpose was (and I’m sure there would be no public statements by you previously, contradicting this), but you made what seemed like personal attacks instead.
Fat Titz by Stockfish, the engine with the bodaciously big net. Remember: size matters. If you want to learn more about this engine just google for "Fat Titz".
noobpwnftw

Post by noobpwnftw »

False.
dkappe

Post by dkappe »

noobpwnftw wrote: Fri Jul 23, 2021 5:55 amFalse.
False to what?
Graham Banks

Post by Graham Banks »

noobpwnftw wrote: Fri Jul 23, 2021 4:18 am
Graham Banks wrote: Fri Jul 23, 2021 4:10 am Why is computer chess so full of nasty, spiteful people?
Quite sad really.
Have I worked hard enough to be on that list? Quite curious.

...what what? You got a list of nasty, spiteful computer chess people?
I respect all of my fellow computer chess enthusiasts for either their contributions to the hobby or just the fact that they are part of the community. This includes you, and I know that you have done a lot.

Having said that, I don't always agree with what may be said or done.
It's just saddens me when lawsuits or other types of divisive action occur.
gbanksnz at gmail.com
AndrewGrant
Full name: Andrew Grant

Post by AndrewGrant »

Graham Banks wrote: Fri Jul 23, 2021 6:37 am
noobpwnftw wrote: Fri Jul 23, 2021 4:18 am
Graham Banks wrote: Fri Jul 23, 2021 4:10 am Why is computer chess so full of nasty, spiteful people?
Quite sad really.
Have I worked hard enough to be on that list? Quite curious.

...what what? You got a list of nasty, spiteful computer chess people?
I respect all of my fellow computer chess enthusiasts for either their contributions to the hobby or just the fact that they are part of the community. This includes you, and I know that you have done a lot.

Having said that, I don't always agree with what may be said or done.
It's just saddens me when lawsuits or other types of divisive action occur.
Why are you saddened by the lawsuit and not the malpractice of ChessBase?
#WeAreAllDraude #JusticeForDraude #RememberDraude #LeptirBigUltra
"Those who can't do, clone instead" - Eduard ( A real life friend, not this forum's Eduard )
noobpwnftw

Post by noobpwnftw »

Unfortunately, to this day, you got people who probably will never admit that they did anything wrong, then going through the legal system is the next best option? Should the court not support my view on the matters, then whether I like it or not, I will change my opinion, but I guess even then, some very arrogant ones still won't.

So here we are, maybe in order to make you less sad, people probably should argue everything over forums or simply not upholding any principles at all.

Here I also have disagreements about your way of thinking in regard to your rating list entries, now, it seems to me rather obvious that you will not accept my views ever, which makes me sad. If I criticize it too much it will probably make you sad too, so apparently calling me nasty and spiteful won't make me feel any worse, but does that make you feel better in return?