Fat Fritz 2

Discussion of anything and everything relating to chess playing software and machines.

Moderators: hgm, Rebel, chrisw

AndrewGrant
Full name: Andrew Grant

Re: Fat Fritz 2

Post by AndrewGrant »

gonzochess75 wrote: Thu Feb 18, 2021 7:10 am
AndrewGrant wrote: Thu Feb 18, 2021 7:07 am
gonzochess75 wrote: Thu Feb 18, 2021 7:06 am
AndrewGrant wrote: Thu Feb 18, 2021 7:03 am
gonzochess75 wrote: Thu Feb 18, 2021 7:02 am
gonzochess75 wrote: Thu Feb 18, 2021 3:24 am Moderation: Link removed.
This sort of thing is abhorrent.
Wonderful work on the part of the moderators. “This link was so abhorrent that we removed it so you can’t see for yourselves and we also want you to know just how abhorrent it was so you’ll just have to take our word for it.”
I found your link (A video, of you making an apple pie while wearing no trousers, to be somewhat disturbing, but generally instructive and worth the watch)
What’s so wrong with making an apple pie in a kilt??
Nothing of course! I meant no offense. However, I'de suggest a change of camera angle when putting the pie into the oven, and when pulling back out.
But that’s how I get people to hit the subscribe button :P
Anything for money .... I guess both sides of this thread do have something we can call common ground :)
#WeAreAllDraude #JusticeForDraude #RememberDraude #LeptirBigUltra
"Those who can't do, clone instead" - Eduard ( A real life friend, not this forum's Eduard )
hgm
Full name: H G Muller

Re: Fat Fritz 2

Post by hgm »

[Moderation] As this discussion has now completely strayed away from the original topic, and doesn't really have anything to do with chess anymore, this seems a good point to terminate it. Hence I have locked the thread.