Sure no one here can beat this simple free smartphone engine!

Discussion of anything and everything relating to chess playing software and machines.

Moderators: hgm, Rebel, chrisw

Chessqueen
Full name: Jorge Picado

Re: Sure no one here can beat this simple free smartphone engine!

Post by Chessqueen »

towforce wrote: Wed Aug 12, 2020 7:03 pm
Chessqueen wrote: Wed Aug 12, 2020 2:47 pmNow I I said a few days ago that I was going to pit Samsung Galaxy S9+, using Droidfish which is Stockfish against Samsung Chromebook Plus with an intel 1.5 to see which is stronger I only play 5 games at T/C 10+5 sec increment S9+ Won 3.5 out of 5 games.

I would expect that result. I cannot praise Chromebooks highly enough, and in general, they're a great choice of laptop (or maybe a spare device for casual use in the TV room while watching dramas), and so many Windows issues just simply don't even exist on a Chromebook! They can even do general video editing reasonably well (if you're a professional who does heavy video editing, probably choose a different device). However, if you're planning to do tasks that require intensive processing, they're probably not the best choice: if I was obliged to do processor intensive work on a Chromebook, I would consider using my free cloud processing units and farm the actual processing to there! :)
Just finished 5 games with my Dell all in one inspiron 3000 with 8 Meg Ram versus Iphone Xs Max and the score ended 3 to 2 in favor of Dell
Do NOT worry and be happy, we all live a short life :roll:
Chessqueen

Post by Chessqueen »

Chessqueen wrote: Wed Aug 12, 2020 10:00 pm
Chessqueen wrote: Wed Aug 12, 2020 2:47 pmNow I I said a few days ago that I was going to pit Samsung Galaxy S9+, using Droidfish which is Stockfish against Samsung Chromebook Plus with an intel 1.5 to see which is stronger I only play 5 games at T/C 10+5 sec increment S9+ Won 3.5 out of 5 games.

I would expect that result. I cannot praise Chromebooks highly enough, and in general, they're a great choice of laptop (or maybe a spare device for casual use in the TV room while watching dramas), and so many Windows issues just simply don't even exist on a Chromebook! They can even do general video editing reasonably well (if you're a professional who does heavy video editing, probably choose a different device). However, if you're planning to do tasks that require intensive processing, they're probably not the best choice: if I was obliged to do processor intensive work on a Chromebook, I would consider using my free cloud processing units and farm the actual processing to there! :)
Just finished 5 games with my Dell all in one inspiron 3000 with 8 Meg Ram versus Iphone Xs Max and the score ended 3 to 2 in favor of Dell
Note: For those wondering, I will NOT play 500 games, this was just to have an idea of how strong Stockfish for android or Smallfish for iphones were for Cell phones they are very close to intel 1.6 using regular PC. Anyway, I did NOT now that Leela Zero could be installed in Cell Phone
Chessqueen

Post by Chessqueen »

Chessqueen wrote: Thu Aug 13, 2020 5:32 am

Note: For those wondering, I will NOT play 500 games, this was just to have an idea of how strong Stockfish for android or Smallfish for iphones were for Cell phones they are very close to intel 1.6 using regular PC. Anyway, I did NOT know that Leela Zero could be installed in Cell Phone
This iphone Xs Max is really strong I played another 5 games at time control of 10 +5 and this time the Iphone Xs Max won 3 to 2 making the score even, considering that my 3 years old Dell is a Cuad Cores as you can see here the iphone Xs Max with smallfish is super Strong.

This are the Specs of my Dell Inspiron 22 3000 Series 3280 ==>
The 21.5" Inspiron 22 3000 Series 3280 Multi-Touch All-in-One Desktop Computer from Dell is well suited for advanced streaming tasks, such as watching videos or webchats. It is powered by a 1.6 GHz Intel Core i5-8265U Quad-Core processor that allows you to run multiple applications simultaneously. The processor also features a boost speed of up to 3.9 GHz and the system's 8GB of 2400 MHz DDR4 RAM, which may be upgraded to 16GB, allows the computer to quickly access frequently used files and programs and help to ensure efficient multitasking. The system's memory comes in a 1 x 8GB configuration and there is one additional 260-pin DIMM memory slot available for upgrades.

The 21.5" anti-glare display features a In-Plane Switching (IPS) technology, a Full HD 1920 x 1080 resolution, a 16:9 aspect ratio, LED backlighting, 250 cd/m2 brightness, a contrast ratio of 700:1, 102 ppi, a refresh rate of 60 Hz, and viewing angles of 170°. The display also features multi-touch functionality, allowing you to utilize the touch gestures and functions in Windows 10 Home to further improve accessibility and productivity. The integrated Intel UHD Graphics 620 chipset delivers a sharp, clear picture, and you'll also be able to output video to an external display using the built-in HDMI 1.4 port.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Apple iPhone XS Max Specifications.

Computing
Processor Name
A12 Bionic
Processor # Cores 6
Main Processor Frequency (GHz 2.6 GHz
RAM Options
4GB
Chessqueen

Post by Chessqueen »

Chessqueen wrote: Fri Aug 14, 2020 12:38 am

Note: For those wondering, I will NOT play 500 games, this was just to have an idea of how strong Stockfish for android or Smallfish for iphones were for Cell phones they are very close to intel 1.6 using regular PC. Anyway, I did NOT know that Leela Zero could be installed in Cell Phone
This iphone Xs Max is really strong I played another 5 games at time control of 10 +5 and this time the Iphone Xs Max won 3 to 2 making the score even, considering that my 3 years old Dell is a Cuad Cores as you can see here the iphone Xs Max with smallfish is super Strong.

The 21.5" Inspiron 22 3000 Series 3280 Multi-Touch All-in-One Desktop Computer from Dell is well suited for advanced streaming tasks, such as watching videos or webchats. It is powered by a 1.6 GHz Intel Core i5-8265U Quad-Core processor that allows you to run multiple applications simultaneously. The processor also features a boost speed of up to 3.9 GHz and the system's 8GB of 2400 MHz DDR4 RAM, which may be upgraded to 16GB, allows the computer to quickly access frequently used files and programs and help to ensure efficient multitasking. The system's memory comes in a 1 x 8GB configuration and there is one additional 260-pin DIMM memory slot available for upgrades.

The 21.5" anti-glare display features a In-Plane Switching (IPS) technology, a Full HD 1920 x 1080 resolution, a 16:9 aspect ratio, LED backlighting, 250 cd/m2 brightness, a contrast ratio of 700:1, 102 ppi, a refresh rate of 60 Hz, and viewing angles of 170°. The display also features multi-touch functionality, allowing you to utilize the touch gestures and functions in Windows 10 Home to further improve accessibility and productivity. The integrated Intel UHD Graphics 620 chipset delivers a sharp, clear picture, and you'll also be able to output video to an external display using the built-in HDMI 1.4 port.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Computing
Processor Name
A12 Bionic
Processor # Cores 6
Main Processor Frequency (2.6 GHz
RAM Options 4GB

Today I found the energy to play 10 more games and the score was 6 to 4 in favor of the iphone Xs Max, which is NOT a surprise to me since the iphone has a higher processor Frequency of 2.6 to 1.6 GHz and two extra cores, but still it is very close.

I wonder if somebody has the estimated ratings of Stockfish on a computer similar to my Dell Inspiron 22 3000 Series 3280, Just an estimated ratings, since nobody has tested the iphone Xs Max before? :roll:
Chessqueen

Post by Chessqueen »

Chessqueen wrote: Fri Aug 14, 2020 11:07 pm

Computing
Processor Name
A12 Bionic
Processor # Cores 6
RAM Options 4GB

Today I found the energy to play 10 more games and the score was 6 to 4 in favor of the iphone Xs Max, which is NOT a surprise to me since the iphone has a higher processor Frequency of 2.6 to 1.6 GHz and two extra cores, but still it is very close.

I wonder if somebody has the estimated ratings of Stockfish on a computer similar to my Dell Inspiron 22 3000 Series 3280, Just an estimated ratings, since nobody has tested the iphone Xs Max before? :roll:

Stockfish with a similar cpu and 4 cores and using the latest Stockfish it could be rated around 3366
http://www.computerchess.org.uk/ccrl/40 ... 4-bit_4CPU
Chessqueen

Post by Chessqueen »

Chessqueen wrote: Sun Aug 16, 2020 3:54 am
Chessqueen wrote: Fri Aug 14, 2020 11:07 pm

Computing
Processor Name
A12 Bionic
Processor # Cores 6
RAM Options 4GB

Stockfish with a similar cpu and 4 cores and using the latest Stockfish it could be rated around 3366
http://www.computerchess.org.uk/ccrl/40 ... 4-bit_4CPU

Today I played 5 more games and the score was 3 to 2 in favor of the iphone Xs Max, Total games played 25 with a score of 14 to 11 in favor of the iphone Xs Max.
Chessqueen

Post by Chessqueen »

S.Taylor wrote: Sun Aug 02, 2020 2:39 am I'm sure this engine, for your pocket android, and free, is way way stronger than the monster deeper blue that beat kasparov in 1997.
Of course it is, let me show you the specs of the latest A13 for iphone

The Apple A13 Bionic is a System on a Chip (SoC) from Apple that is found in the iPhone 11 series. It was announced late 2019 and offers 6 cores divided in 2 performance cores and four power efficiency cores. Compared to the previous A12 Bionic, the A13 should offer a 20% improved CPU performance at 40% lower power (according to Apple).

With 8.5 billion transistors, the A13 Bionic is a big chip especially compared to the Snapdragon 835 (3 Billion) or a Skylake desktop quad-core Soc (1.75 Billion).

The A13 Bionic has a whopping 8.5 billion second-generation seven-nanometer transistors, up from 6.9 billion in the previous generation. It can perform one trillion operations per second, thanks in part to new machine learning accelerators that can run matrix multiplication six times faster.Sep 13, 2019

Intel Core i5-6287U ► removeIntel 6287U
The Intel Core i5-6287U is a dual-core SoC based on the Skylake architecture and has been launched in September 2015. The CPU can be found in medium-sized ultrabooks as well as normal notebooks. In addition to two CPU cores with Hyper-Threading clocked at 3.1 - 3.5 GHz (2 cores: max. 3.3 GHz), the chip also integrates an Iris Graphics 550 GPU with 64 MB of eDRAM memory as well as a dual-channel DDR4-2133/DDR3L-1600 memory controller. The SoC is manufactured using a 14 nm process with FinFET transistors.

Architecture

Skylake replaces both Haswell and Broadwell and brings the same microarchitecture in every TDP class from 4.5 to 45 W. The extensive improvements of the Skylake design include increased out-of-order buffers, optimized prefetching and branch prediction as well as additional performance gains through Hyper-Threading. Overall, however, performance per clock has been increased by only 5 to 10 percent (compared to Haswell) respectively under 5 percent (compard to Broadwell), which is quite modest for a new architecture ("Tock").

Furthermore, the organisation of the eDRAM cache has been modified. Instead of acting like a victim cache, which has to be adressed via the L3/LLC, the eDRAM can now be adressed directly by programms just like the main memory. The size is still 128 MB for the quad-core models (4C + GT4e), while the dual-core chips (2C + GT3e) only offer 64 MB.

Performance

According to the specified clock rates and the improved architecture, the Core i5-6287U should perform similar to the former Core i5-5350H (Broadwell) and is one of the fastest mobile dual-cores as of late 2015.

Even demanding applications and multitasking are handled easily.

Graphics

The integrated graphics unit called Iris Graphics 550 represents the "GT3e" version of the Skylake GPU (Intel Gen. 9). The 48 Execution Units, also called EUs, are clocked at 350 - 1100 MHz and offer (thanks to the fast eDRAM cache) a performance similar to a dedicated GeForce 930M. Games of 2015 can thus be played smoothly in low or medium settings. For more information about performance and features, check our page for the Iris Graphics 550.

Power Consumption

Specified at a TDP of 28 W (including CPU, GPU and memory controller), the CPU is best suited for medium-sized notebooks (13-inches and above). Optionally, the TDP can be lowered to 23 watts (cTDP down), reducing both heat dissipation and performance.

Apple A12 Bionic ► removeApple A12 Bionic
The Apple A12 Bionic is a System on a Chip (SoC) from Apple that is found in the iPhone Xs and Xr. It was announced late 2018 and offers 6 cores divided in 2 performance cores and four power efficiency cores. Compared to the previous A11 Bionic, the A12 should offer a 15% improved CPU performance for the performance cores and a 50% lower power consumption for the efficiency cores (both according to Apple).

The chip also includes a new GPU that is advertised as 50% faster, the M12 Motion co-processor and a Neural Engine with 8 cores for up to 5 trillion operations per second.

With 6.9 billion transistors, the A12 Bionic is a big chip especially compared to the Snapdragon 835 (3 Billion) or a Skylake desktop quad-core Soc (1.75 Billion). Compared to the A11, the A12 integrates 60% more transistors.
Chessqueen

Post by Chessqueen »

Chessqueen wrote: Sun Aug 16, 2020 7:54 am
S.Taylor wrote: Sun Aug 02, 2020 2:39 am I'm sure this engine, for your pocket android, and free, is way way stronger than the monster deeper blue that beat kasparov in 1997.
Of course it is, let me show you the specs of the latest A13 for iphone, and this Iphone Xs Max is way stronger than the computer that played versus GM Kramnik back in 2002

The Apple A13 Bionic is a System on a Chip (SoC) from Apple that is found in the iPhone 11 series. It was announced late 2019 and offers 6 cores divided in 2 performance cores and four power efficiency cores. Compared to the previous A12 Bionic, the A13 should offer a 20% improved CPU performance at 40% lower power (according to Apple).

With 8.5 billion transistors, the A13 Bionic is a big chip especially compared to the Snapdragon 835 (3 Billion) or a Skylake desktop quad-core Soc (1.75 Billion).

The A13 Bionic has a whopping 8.5 billion second-generation seven-nanometer transistors, up from 6.9 billion in the previous generation. It can perform one trillion operations per second, thanks in part to new machine learning accelerators that can run matrix multiplication six times faster.Sep 13, 2019

The Intel Core i5-6287U is a dual-core SoC based on the Skylake architecture and has been launched in September 2015. The CPU can be found in medium-sized ultrabooks as well as normal notebooks. In addition to two CPU cores with Hyper-Threading clocked at 3.1 - 3.5 GHz (2 cores: max. 3.3 GHz), the chip also integrates an Iris Graphics 550 GPU with 64 MB of eDRAM memory as well as a dual-channel DDR4-2133/DDR3L-1600 memory controller. The SoC is manufactured using a 14 nm process with FinFET transistors.

Architecture

Skylake replaces both Haswell and Broadwell and brings the same microarchitecture in every TDP class from 4.5 to 45 W. The extensive improvements of the Skylake design include increased out-of-order buffers, optimized prefetching and branch prediction as well as additional performance gains through Hyper-Threading. Overall, however, performance per clock has been increased by only 5 to 10 percent (compared to Haswell) respectively under 5 percent (compard to Broadwell), which is quite modest for a new architecture ("Tock").

Furthermore, the organisation of the eDRAM cache has been modified. Instead of acting like a victim cache, which has to be adressed via the L3/LLC, the eDRAM can now be adressed directly by programms just like the main memory. The size is still 128 MB for the quad-core models (4C + GT4e), while the dual-core chips (2C + GT3e) only offer 64 MB.

Performance

According to the specified clock rates and the improved architecture, the Core i5-6287U should perform similar to the former Core i5-5350H (Broadwell) and is one of the fastest mobile dual-cores as of late 2015.

Graphics

The integrated graphics unit called Iris Graphics 550 represents the "GT3e" version of the Skylake GPU (Intel Gen. 9). The 48 Execution Units, also called EUs, are clocked at 350 - 1100 MHz and offer (thanks to the fast eDRAM cache) a performance similar to a dedicated GeForce 930M. Games of 2015 can thus be played smoothly in low or medium settings. For more information about performance and features, check our page for the Iris Graphics 550.

Power Consumption

Specified at a TDP of 28 W (including CPU, GPU and memory controller), the CPU is best suited for medium-sized notebooks (13-inches and above). Optionally, the TDP can be lowered to 23 watts (cTDP down), reducing both heat dissipation and performance.
Chessqueen

Post by Chessqueen »

Chessqueen wrote: Mon Aug 17, 2020 2:12 am
Of course it is, let me show you the specs of the latest A13 for iphone, and this Iphone Xs Max is way stronger than the computer that played versus GM Kramnik back in 2002

Architecture

Performance

Graphics

Power Consumption

Today I played 10 more games and the score was 6 to 4 in favor of the iphone Xs Max, so far the score is 20 to 15
Chessqueen

Post by Chessqueen »

Chessqueen wrote: Mon Aug 17, 2020 10:38 am
Chessqueen wrote: Mon Aug 17, 2020 2:12 am
S.Taylor wrote: Sun Aug 02, 2020 2:39 am I'm sure this engine, for your pocket android, and free, is way way stronger than the monster Deeper blue that beat Lasparov in 1997.

Architecture

Performance

Graphics

Power Consumption

Today I played 10 more games and the score was 6 to 4 in favor of the iphone Xs Max, so far the score is 20 to 15
This game was played between Smallfish = Stockfish for iphone and Komodo 13.3 using My Dell inspiron 22 All in one. I fed the first move 1.h3 the Clemenz Opening knowing that none of the two had the best variations programmed to their opening book, I just wanted to see how both engines and iphone Xs Max versus my Dell handle this not too well known opening.

[pgn][Event "Lucas Chess"]
[Site "?"]
[Date "2020.08.18"]
[Round "1"]
[White "iphone Xs Max Smallfish"]
[Black "Dell inspiron 22 Komodo 13.3 64-bit"]
[Result "0.5"]
[BlackElo "3365"]
[ECO "A00"]
[Opening "Clemenz (Mead-Basman-de Klerk-Welling) Opening"]
[WhiteElo "3400"]
[TimeControl "485+6"]
[Termination "normal"]

1. h3 e5 2. e4 Nf6 3. Nc3 Bb4 4. Nge2 O-O 5. a3 Bc5 6. b4 Bb6 7. g3 d5 8.
exd5 Nxd5 9. Bg2 Nxc3 10. Nxc3 Nc6 {(Nb8-c6 O-O Bc8-e6 d2-d3 f7-f5 Nc3-a4
f5-f4 Na4xb6 c7xb6 Bc1-b2 Be6-d5 Bg2xd5+ Qd8xd5 Qd1-e2 Nc6-d4 Bb2xd4 Qd5xd4
g3-g4 f4-f3 Qe2-e3 Ra8-e8 Qe3xd4 e5xd4 Rf1-e1 Re8-c8 Re1-e4 Rc8xc2 Re4xd4
Rc2-c3) +1.00/25 44} 11. O-O Be6 {(Bc8-e6 Nc3-a4 Qd8-d7 Kg1-h2 Bb6-d4
Bc1-b2 Bd4xb2 Na4xb2 b7-b6 d2-d3 Ra8-d8 Qd1-e2 Be6-d5 Bg2xd5 Qd7xd5 c2-c3
f7-f5 Ra1-e1 b6-b5 a3-a4 b5xa4 Nb2xa4 Qd5xd3 b4-b5 Nc6-e7 Qe2xe5 Ne7-g6
Qe5xc7 f5-f4 Na4-c5 f4xg3+ Qc7xg3 Qd3xb5) +0.77/22 2} 12. d3 f5 {(f7-f5
Nc3-a4 f5-f4 Bc1-b2 Be6-d5 Na4xb6 c7xb6 Bg2xd5+ Qd8xd5 g3-g4 Nc6-d4 c2-c4
Qd5-d6 Bb2xd4 Qd6xd4 Qd1-f3 Ra8-d8 Rf1-d1 Rd8-d7 Ra1-c1 Qd4-b2 Rc1-b1
Qb2xa3 Rb1-a1 Qa3xb4 Ra1xa7 Qb4-b2 Ra7xb7 Rd7xb7 Qf3xb7) +0.55/25 30} 13.
Na4 f4 {(f5-f4 Bc1-b2 Be6-d5 Na4xb6 a7xb6 Bg2-e4 Bd5xe4 d3xe4 Qd8-g5 Qd1-f3
Nc6-d4 Bb2xd4 e5xd4 g3-g4 Qg5-e5 a3-a4 Kg8-h8 Rf1-d1 Rf8-e8 Qf3-d3 c7-c5
a4-a5 b6xa5 b4xc5 Qe5xc5 Qd3xd4 Qc5xc2 e4-e5 f4-f3) +0.60/26 0} 14. Bb2 Bd5
{(Be6-d5 Na4xb6 a7xb6 Bg2-e4 Bd5xe4 d3xe4 Nc6-d4 Bb2xd4 e5xd4 Qd1-f3 Qd8-g5
g3-g4 Ra8-d8 Ra1-c1 Qg5-e5 Rf1-d1 g7-g5 a3-a4 Kg8-g7 c2-c3 c7-c6 c3xd4
Rd8xd4 Rd1xd4 Qe5xd4 Qf3-c3 Rf8-d8 Kg1-g2 Qd4xc3) +0.64/24 0} 15. Bxd5+
Qxd5 {(Qd8xd5 Na4xb6 a7xb6 Qd1-e2 Nc6-d4 Bb2xd4 e5xd4 Ra1-e1 Qd5-d7 Qe2-e6+
Qd7xe6 Re1xe6 Ra8xa3 Re6-e7 Ra3-c3 Rf1-c1 Rc3-c6 Re7-d7 f4xg3 f2xg3)
+0.90/22 5} 16. g4 Nd4 {(Nc6-d4 Bb2xd4 e5xd4 Rf1-e1 Qd5-c6 Na4xb6 a7xb6
Re1-e4 Ra8-e8 Re4xd4 h7-h5 Ra1-c1 f4-f3 Qd1-d2 Qc6-f6 Rd4-e4 Re8xe4 d3xe4
h5xg4 Qd2-d5+ Rf8-f7 h3xg4 c7-c6 Qd5-h5 Qf6-f4 Rc1-e1 Qf4-d2 Re1-f1 Qd2xc2
e4-e5 Rf7-f8 Rf1-e1 Qc2-c3) +0.50/26 28} 17. Bxd4 exd4 {(e5xd4 Rf1-e1
Qd5-c6 Na4xb6 a7xb6 Re1-e4 Ra8-e8 Re4xd4 h7-h5 Rd4-e4 Re8xe4 d3xe4 Qc6xe4
g4xh5 Rf8-f5 Kg1-h2 Qe4-e5 Qd1-e1 Rf5xh5 Qe1xe5 Rh5xe5 Ra1-d1 Re5-e2 Kh2-g2
Re2xc2 Rd1-d4 b6-b5 Rd4xf4 Rc2-c3 Rf4-e4 Kg8-f7 Re4-f4+ Kf7-e6 Rf4-g4
Rc3xa3 Rg4xg7) +0.18/27 3} 18. Re1 Qc6 {(Qd5-c6 Na4xb6 a7xb6 Re1-e5 Ra8-e8
Qd1-e2 f4-f3 Qe2-e4 Qc6xe4 Re5xe4 Re8xe4 d3xe4 Rf8-e8 Kg1-h2 Re8xe4 Kh2-g3
Re4-e2 c2-c3 d4xc3 Ra1-c1 b6-b5 Rc1xc3 Re2-e7 Rc3xf3 Re7-d7 Rf3-c3 Kg8-f7
Rc3-e3 Kf7-f6 h3-h4 c7-c6 f2-f4 g7-g6 g4-g5+ Kf6-f7) +0.11/28 6} 19. Nxb6
axb6 {(a7xb6 Re1-e4 Ra8-e8 Re4xd4 h7-h5 Rd4-e4 Re8xe4 d3xe4 Qc6xe4 g4xh5
Rf8-f5 Kg1-h2 Qe4-e5 Qd1-e1 Rf5xh5 Ra1-d1 Qe5xe1 Rd1xe1 Kg8-f7 Re1-d1
Kf7-e6 Kh2-g2 Rh5-h8 Rd1-e1+ Ke6-d7 Re1-d1+ Kd7-e7 Rd1-e1+ Ke7-d7) 0.00/30
3} 20. Re4 Rae8 {(Ra8-e8 Re4xd4 h7-h5 Rd4-e4 Re8xe4 d3xe4 Qc6xe4 g4xh5
Rf8-f5 Kg1-h2 Qe4-e5 Qd1-e1 Rf5xh5 Ra1-d1 Qe5-f5 Rd1-d8+ Kg8-h7 Qe1-c3
f4-f3 Qc3-d3 Rh5xh3+ Kh2-g1 Qf5xd3 Rd8xd3 Rh3-h4 Rd3-c3 c7-c6 Rc3xf3 b6-b5
Rf3-d3 Rh4-c4 Rd3-d7 Kh7-g6 Rd7xb7 Rc4xc2 Rb7-d7 Rc2-e2) +0.13/29 5} 21.
Rxd4 h5 {(h7-h5 g4xh5) +0.03/30 0} 22. gxh5 Re5 {(Re8-e5) +0.10/28 0} 23.
Re4 Rg5+ {(Re5-g5+ Kg1-h2 f4-f3 Re4-g4 Qc6-d6+ Kh2-h1 Rg5xh5 Rg4-g3 Qd6-e6
Kh1-h2 Rh5-e5 Rg3xf3 Re5-f5 Rf3xf5 Rf8xf5 Qd1-e1 Qe6-f7 Kh2-g1 Rf5-g5+
Kg1-f1 Qf7-g6 Qe1-c3 Rg5-g1+ Kf1-e2 Qg6-e6+ Ke2-d2 Qe6-h6+ Kd2-e2) 0.00/30
10} 24. Kh2 f3 {(f4-f3 Re4-g4 Qc6-d6+ Kh2-h1 Rg5xh5 Rg4-g3 Qd6-e6 Kh1-h2
Rh5-e5 Rg3xf3 Re5-f5 Rf3xf5 Rf8xf5 Qd1-e1 Qe6-f7 Kh2-g1 Rf5-g5+ Kg1-f1
Qf7-g6 Qe1-c3 Rg5-g1+ Kf1-e2 Qg6-e6+ Ke2-d2 Qe6-h6+ Kd2-e2 Qh6-h5+) 0.00/33
3} 25. Rg4 Qd6+ {(Qc6-d6+ Kh2-h1 Rg5xh5 Rg4-g3 Qd6-e6 Kh1-h2 Rh5-e5 Rg3xf3
Re5-f5 Rf3xf5 Rf8xf5 Qd1-e1 Qe6-f7 Kh2-g1 Qf7-g6+ Kg1-h2) 0.00/33 6} 26.
Kh1 Rxh5 {(Rg5xh5 Rg4-g3 Qd6-e6 Kh1-h2 Rh5-e5 Rg3xf3 Re5-f5 Rf3xf5 Rf8xf5
Qd1-e1 Qe6-f7 Kh2-g1 Rf5-g5+ Kg1-f1 Qf7-g6 Qe1-c3 Rg5-g1+ Kf1-e2 Qg6-h5+
Ke2-e3 Qh5xh3+ Ke3-d2 Qh3-h6+ Kd2-e2 Qh6-e6+ Ke2-d2) 0.00/35 17} 27. Rg3
Rf6 {(Rf8-f6 d3-d4 Qd6-c6 Kh1-h2 Qc6-d6) 0.00/33 0} 28. d4 Qd5 {(Qd6-d5
Qd1-d3 Rf6-h6 Kh1-g1 Rh5xh3 Rg3xh3 Rh6xh3 Qd3-b3 Qd5xb3 c2xb3 Rh3-h4 Ra1-d1
Rh4-g4+ Kg1-f1 Rg4-h4) 0.00/31 2} 29. Qd3 Rfh6 {(Rf6-h6 Kh1-g1 Rh5xh3
Rg3xh3 Rh6xh3 Qd3-b3 Qd5xb3 c2xb3 Rh3-h4 Ra1-d1 Rh4-g4+ Kg1-f1 Rg4-h4)
0.00/33 3} 30. Kg1 Rxh3 {(Rh5xh3 Rg3xh3 Rh6xh3 Qd3-b3 Qd5xb3 c2xb3 Rh3-h4
b4-b5 Rh4-g4+ Kg1-h2 Rg4-g2+ Kh2-h3 Rg2xf2 Kh3-g3 Rf2-c2 Kg3xf3 Kg8-f7
a3-a4 Kf7-e6 Kf3-e4 g7-g5 Ra1-g1 Rc2-b2 Rg1xg5 Rb2xb3 Rg5-g7 Rb3-c3 d4-d5+
Ke6-d6 Ke4-d4 Rc3-c1 Rg7-g6+ Kd6-d7 Rg6-g7+ Kd7-d8 d5-d6 Rc1-d1+ Kd4-c4
Rd1xd6 Rg7-g8+ Kd8-d7 Rg8-g7+) 0.00/31 6} 31. Rxh3 Rxh3 {(Rh6xh3 Qd3-b3
Qd5xb3 c2xb3 Rh3-h4 b4-b5 Rh4-g4+ Kg1-h2 Rg4-g2+ Kh2-h3 Rg2xf2 Kh3-g3
Rf2-b2 Ra1-c1 f3-f2 Kg3-g2 Rb2xb3 Kg2xf2 c7-c6 b5xc6 b7xc6 Rc1xc6 Rb3xa3
Rc6xb6 Kg8-f7 Rb6-b5 Kf7-f6 Rb5-b6+ Kf6-f5 d4-d5 Ra3-d3 d5-d6 g7-g5 Rb6-b7
Rd3-d2+ Kf2-g3 Rd2xd6 Rb7-b5+ Kf5-e6 Rb5xg5 Rd6-d3+ Kg3-g2 Rd3-a3 Rg5-b5
Ke6-f6 Rb5-b6+ Kf6-e5 Rb6-b5+ Ke5-e4) +0.13/34 2} 32. Qb3 Qxb3 {(Qd5xb3
c2xb3 Rh3-h4 Ra1-c1 Rh4-g4+ Kg1-h1 Rg4-g2 Rc1xc7 Rg2xf2 Kh1-g1 Rf2-b2 d4-d5
g7-g5 d5-d6 Rb2-d2 Rc7-c3 Kg8-f7 Rc3xf3+ Kf7-e6 Rf3-e3+ Ke6xd6 Re3-g3
Rd2-b2 Kg1-f1 Rb2-a2 Rg3xg5 Ra2xa3 Rg5-g3 Ra3-a8 Kf1-e2 b6-b5 Rg3-g7 Kd6-c6
Ke2-d3 Ra8-d8+ Kd3-c3) +0.13/34 14} 33. cxb3 Rh4 {(Rh3-h4 Ra1-c1 Rh4-g4+
Kg1-h1 Rg4-g2 Rc1xc7 g7-g5 Rc7-c1 Rg2xf2 Rc1-g1 Rf2-g2 Rg1xg2 f3xg2+ Kh1xg2
Kg8-f7 b4-b5 Kf7-e6 a3-a4 Ke6-d5 b3-b4 Kd5-c4 d4-d5 Kc4xd5 a4-a5 b6xa5
b4xa5 Kd5-c5 a5-a6 Kc5-b6 a6xb7 Kb6xb7 Kg2-f3 Kb7-b6 Kf3-g4 Kb6xb5 Kg4-g3
Kb5-a6 Kg3-f3 Ka6-b6 Kf3-g4 Kb6-c6 Kg4-f5 g5-g4 Kf5-f4) +0.13/33 13} 34.
Rc1 Rg4+ {(Rh4-g4+ Kg1-h1 Rg4-g2 Rc1xc7 g7-g5 Rc7-c1 Rg2xf2 Rc1-g1 Rf2-g2
Rg1xg2 f3xg2+ Kh1xg2 Kg8-f7 Kg2-f3 Kf7-e6 Kf3-e4 b6-b5 a3-a4 Ke6-d6 a4xb5
b7-b6 Ke4-f5 Kd6-d5 Kf5xg5 Kd5xd4 Kg5-f4 Kd4-c3 Kf4-e3 Kc3xb4 Ke3-d2 Kb4xb3
Kd2-d3 Kb3-b4 Kd3-c2 Kb4xb5 Kc2-b3 Kb5-c5 Kb3-c3 b6-b5 Kc3-b3 b5-b4 Kb3-a2
Kc5-c4 Ka2-b2 b4-b3 Kb2-b1 b3-b2) +0.13/35 13} 35. Kh1 Rg2 {(Rg4-g2 Rc1xc7
g7-g5 Rc7-c1 Rg2xf2 Rc1-g1 Rf2-g2 Rg1xg2 f3xg2+ Kh1xg2 Kg8-f7 Kg2-f3 Kf7-e6
Kf3-e4 b6-b5 a3-a4 Ke6-d6 d4-d5 g5-g4 a4xb5 g4-g3 Ke4-f3 Kd6xd5 Kf3xg3
b7-b6 Kg3-g4 Kd5-e4 Kg4-g5 Ke4-d3 Kg5-f4 Kd3-d4 Kf4-f3 Kd4-c3 Kf3-e4 Kc3xb3
Ke4-d3 Kb3xb4 Kd3-c2 Kb4xb5 Kc2-b3 Kb5-c5 Kb3-c3 b6-b5 Kc3-b3 b5-b4 Kb3-a2)
+0.13/34 6} 36. Rxc7 g5 {(g7-g5 Rc7-c1 Rg2xf2 Rc1-g1 Rf2-g2 Rg1xg2 f3xg2+
Kh1xg2 Kg8-f7 Kg2-f3 Kf7-e6 Kf3-e4 b6-b5 a3-a4 Ke6-d6 a4xb5 b7-b6 Ke4-f5
Kd6-d5 Kf5xg5 Kd5xd4 Kg5-f4 Kd4-c3 Kf4-e4 Kc3xb3 Ke4-d3 Kb3xb4 Kd3-c2
Kb4xb5 Kc2-b3 Kb5-c5 Kb3-c3 b6-b5 Kc3-b3 b5-b4 Kb3-a2 Kc5-c4 Ka2-b2 b4-b3
Kb2-b1 Kc4-c3 Kb1-a1 Kc3-d2 Ka1-b1 Kd2-e2 Kb1-a1 b3-b2+ Ka1xb2 Ke2-f2
Kb2-a3 Kf2-g2 Ka3-b4 Kg2-h1 Kb4-b5) +0.13/35 6} 37. Rc1 Rxf2 {(Rg2xf2
Rc1-g1 Rf2-g2 Rg1xg2 f3xg2+ Kh1xg2 Kg8-f7 Kg2-f3 Kf7-e6 Kf3-e4 b6-b5 a3-a4
g5-g4 a4xb5 g4-g3 Ke4-f3 Ke6-d5 Kf3xg3 Kd5xd4 b5-b6 Kd4-c3 Kg3-f4 Kc3xb4
Kf4-e4 Kb4-c5 Ke4-d3 Kc5xb6 Kd3-c4 Kb6-a5 Kc4-c5 b7-b5 Kc5-c6 Ka5-b4 Kc6-b6
Kb4xb3 Kb6xb5 Kb3-c3 Kb5-a4 Kc3-c4 Ka4-a5 Kc4-c5 Ka5-a4) 0.00/37 2} 38. Rg1
Rg2 {(Rf2-g2 Rg1xg2 f3xg2+ Kh1xg2 Kg8-f7 Kg2-f3 Kf7-e6 b4-b5 Ke6-d5 Kf3-e3
g5-g4 a3-a4 g4-g3 b3-b4 Kd5-c4 d4-d5 Kc4xd5 a4-a5 b6xa5 b4xa5 Kd5-c5 a5-a6
b7xa6 b5xa6 g3-g2 Ke3-f2 Kc5-b6 Kf2xg2 Kb6xa6 Kg2-f2 Ka6-a5 Kf2-e3 Ka5-b6
Ke3-e4 Kb6-a5) 0.00/38 4} 39. b5 Kf7 {(Kg8-f7 Rg1xg2 f3xg2+ Kh1xg2 Kf7-e6
a3-a4 Ke6-d5 b3-b4 Kd5xd4 a4-a5 b6xa5 b4xa5 Kd4-c5 a5-a6 b7xa6 b5xa6 Kc5-c6
Kg2-f2 Kc6-b6 Kf2-f3 Kb6xa6 Kf3-g4 Ka6-b6 Kg4xg5 Kb6-a7 Kg5-f4 Ka7-b7
Kf4-f5 Kb7-c7 Kf5-e6 Kc7-c6 Ke6-f7 Kc6-d5 Kf7-e7 Kd5-c5 Ke7-f8 Kc5-d4
Kf8-e8 Kd4-c3 Ke8-e7 Kc3-d3 Ke7-d7 Kd3-e4 Kd7-c6 Ke4-d3) 0.00/38 15} 40.
Rxg2 fxg2+ {(f3xg2+ Kh1xg2 Kf7-e6 a3-a4 Ke6-d5 b3-b4 Kd5xd4 a4-a5 b6xa5
b4xa5 Kd4-c5 a5-a6 b7xa6 b5xa6 Kc5-c6 Kg2-f2 Kc6-b6 Kf2-f3 Kb6xa6 Kf3-g4
Ka6-a7 Kg4-f5 g5-g4 Kf5xg4 Ka7-b7 Kg4-g5 Kb7-a8 Kg5-f6 Ka8-a7 Kf6-f5 Ka7-b8
Kf5-e4 Kb8-a8 Ke4-d5 Ka8-b7 Kd5-d6 Kb7-a7 Kd6-d7 Ka7-b6 Kd7-e7 Kb6-c5
Ke7-f8 Kc5-c4 Kf8-e8 Kc4-b4 Ke8-f7 Kb4-a5 Kf7-f6 Ka5-b5 Kf6-e5 Kb5-c4
Ke5-f4 Kc4-d5 Kf4-g5 Kd5-e5 Kg5-g6 Ke5-d4) 0.00/48 0} 41. Kxg2 Ke6 {(Kf7-e6
a3-a4 Ke6-d5 b3-b4 Kd5xd4 a4-a5 b6xa5 b4xa5 Kd4-c5 a5-a6 b7xa6 b5xa6 Kc5-c6
Kg2-f2 Kc6-b6 Kf2-f3 Kb6xa6 Kf3-g4 Ka6-a7 Kg4-f5 Ka7-a8 Kf5-e5 Ka8-b7
Ke5-e4 Kb7-c7 Ke4-f3 Kc7-b6 Kf3-g3 Kb6-a7 Kg3-h2 Ka7-a6 Kh2-h3 Ka6-b7
Kh3-g2 Kb7-c8 Kg2-f3 Kc8-b8 Kf3-e3 g5-g4 Ke3-d4 Kb8-b7 Kd4-d3 Kb7-a6 Kd3-e3
Ka6-b5 Ke3-e4 Kb5-c5 Ke4-f4 g4-g3 Kf4-f3 Kc5-b6 Kf3xg3 Kb6-b7 Kg3-g4 Kb7-b8
Kg4-g5 Kb8-c7 Kg5-f6 Kc7-b7) 0.00/54 13} 42. Kf3 Kd5 {(Ke6-d5 Kf3-e3 g5-g4
a3-a4 g4-g3 b3-b4 Kd5-c4 d4-d5 Kc4xd5 a4-a5 b6xa5 b4xa5 Kd5-c5 a5-a6 b7xa6
b5xa6 g3-g2 Ke3-f2 Kc5-b6 a6-a7 Kb6xa7 Kf2xg2 Ka7-b7 Kg2-f3 Kb7-c6 Kf3-g2
Kc6-d7 Kg2-g3 Kd7-c8 Kg3-f4 Kc8-c7 Kf4-e5 Kc7-b6 Ke5-e6 Kb6-a5 Ke6-f5
Ka5-b4 Kf5-e4 Kb4-b3 Ke4-e5 Kb3-b2 Ke5-d6 Kb2-c3 Kd6-e7 Kc3-b3 Ke7-f7
Kb3-c2 Kf7-f6 Kc2-d3 Kf6-e5 Kd3-e2 Ke5-f4 Ke2-f2 Kf4-g5 Kf2-e3 Kg5-g6
Ke3-d3 Kg6-f6 Kd3-d4) 0.00/52 13} 43. Ke3 g4 {(g5-g4 a3-a4 g4-g3 b3-b4
Kd5-c4 d4-d5 Kc4xd5 a4-a5 b6xa5 b4xa5 Kd5-c5 a5-a6 b7xa6 b5xa6 g3-g2 Ke3-f2
Kc5-b6 a6-a7 Kb6xa7 Kf2xg2 Ka7-b8 Kg2-g3 Kb8-c7 Kg3-f3 Kc7-b7 Kf3-g4 Kb7-b8
Kg4-g5 Kb8-c8 Kg5-f4 Kc8-d8 Kf4-e5 Kd8-c7 Ke5-e6 Kc7-b8 Ke6-d7 Kb8-a8
Kd7-c6 Ka8-a7 Kc6-d6 Ka7-b7 Kd6-e7 Kb7-c6 Ke7-f8 Kc6-b5 Kf8-g7 Kb5-b6
Kg7-f6 Kb6-a6 Kf6-g6 Ka6-b7 Kg6-f6 Kb7-b6 Kf6-g7 Kb6-a5 Kg7-g6 Ka5-a6
Kg6-h6 Ka6-a7 Kh6-g7) 0.00/52 5} 44. a4 g3 {(g4-g3 b3-b4 Kd5-c4 d4-d5
Kc4xd5 a4-a5 b6xa5 b4xa5 Kd5-c5 a5-a6 b7xa6 b5xa6 g3-g2 Ke3-f2 Kc5-b6 a6-a7
Kb6xa7 Kf2xg2 Ka7-a8 Kg2-h2 Ka8-b7 Kh2-h1 Kb7-b8 Kh1-g1 Kb8-a7 Kg1-f2
Ka7-b7 Kf2-e3 Kb7-c7 Ke3-e4 Kc7-b8 Ke4-f3 Kb8-c8 Kf3-f4 Kc8-d7 Kf4-e5
Kd7-d8 Ke5-d6 Kd8-c8 Kd6-e7 Kc8-c7 Ke7-f6 Kc7-d6 Kf6-g6 Kd6-d5 Kg6-f5
Kd5-c6 Kf5-e4 Kc6-c5 Ke4-d3 Kc5-b6 Kd3-d2 Kb6-b5 Kd2-c3 Kb5-c6 Kc3-b2
Kc6-b6 Kb2-a3 Kb6-c7 Ka3-a4 Kc7-d7) 0.00/54 5} 45. b4 Kc4 {(Kd5-c4 d4-d5
Kc4xd5 a4-a5 b6xa5 b4xa5 Kd5-c5 a5-a6 b7xa6 b5xa6 g3-g2 Ke3-f2 Kc5-b6 a6-a7
Kb6xa7 Kf2xg2 Ka7-a8 Kg2-h2 Ka8-b8 Kh2-g3 Kb8-a7 Kg3-f3 Ka7-b7 Kf3-f2
Kb7-b8 Kf2-f3 Kb8-c8 Kf3-g4 Kc8-c7 Kg4-h3 Kc7-c6 Kh3-g2 Kc6-b5 Kg2-f1
Kb5-c6 Kf1-e2 Kc6-d7 Ke2-d1 Kd7-c6 Kd1-c1 Kc6-c5 Kc1-b2 Kc5-b5 Kb2-a1
Kb5-a4 Ka1-b2 Ka4-a5 Kb2-b3 Ka5-b5 Kb3-c3 Kb5-b6 Kc3-d4 Kb6-c6 Kd4-e4
Kc6-d7 Ke4-f4 Kd7-e6 Kf4-g3 Ke6-f6 Kg3-g2 Kf6-g5 Kg2-f1) 0.00/56 6} 46. d5
Kxd5 {(Kc4xd5 a4-a5 b6xa5 b4xa5 Kd5-c5 a5-a6 b7xa6 b5xa6 g3-g2 Ke3-f2
Kc5-b6 a6-a7 Kb6xa7 Kf2xg2 Ka7-b7 Kg2-f2 Kb7-b8 Kf2-g1 Kb8-c7 Kg1-f2 Kc7-c8
Kf2-e1 Kc8-d7 Ke1-d2 Kd7-e6 Kd2-c1 Ke6-d6 Kc1-c2 Kd6-c5 Kc2-d2 Kc5-b4
Kd2-d1 Kb4-c3 Kd1-e2 Kc3-b3 Ke2-f3 Kb3-c4 Kf3-g2 Kc4-d4 Kg2-f1 Kd4-c5
Kf1-f2 Kc5-c4 Kf2-f3 Kc4-b3 Kf3-g2 Kb3-c3 Kg2-g1 Kc3-d3 Kg1-f1 Kd3-d4
Kf1-g2 Kd4-e4 Kg2-f1 Ke4-d3 Kf1-g1 Kd3-c3 Kg1-f2 Kc3-b2 Kf2-g3 Kb2-c1
Kg3-g4) 0.00/57 6} 47. a5 g2 {(g3-g2 Ke3-f2 b6xa5 b4xa5 Kd5-d6 Kf2xg2
Kd6-c5 a5-a6 b7xa6 b5xa6 Kc5-b6 Kg2-f2 Kb6-a7 Kf2-f3 Ka7xa6 Kf3-e3 Ka6-a5
Ke3-d2 Ka5-b4 Kd2-e3 Kb4-c5 Ke3-d3 Kc5-b6 Kd3-c4 Kb6-c7 Kc4-c3 Kc7-d7
Kc3-d3 Kd7-e7 Kd3-d2 Ke7-d6 Kd2-c3 Kd6-e5 Kc3-d3 Ke5-f6 Kd3-c2 Kf6-g5
Kc2-b2 Kg5-g6 Kb2-c3 Kg6-f7 Kc3-d4 Kf7-f6 Kd4-c5 Kf6-e6 Kc5-c4 Ke6-f7
Kc4-c3 Kf7-g6 Kc3-d2 Kg6-g7 Kd2-c2 Kg7-f8 Kc2-b1 Kf8-e7 Kb1-a2 Ke7-d7
Ka2-a3 Kd7-c7 Ka3-b2 Kc7-d6) 0.00/57 11} 48. Kf2 bxa5 {(b6xa5 b4xa5 g2-g1Q+
Kf2xg1 Kd5-c5 a5-a6 b7xa6 b5xa6 Kc5-c6 a6-a7 Kc6-b7 a7-a8Q+ Kb7xa8 Kg1-f1
Ka8-b7 Kf1-f2 Kb7-a6 Kf2-e3 Ka6-b6 Ke3-f3 Kb6-c7 Kf3-g3 Kc7-c8 Kg3-f4
Kc8-c7 Kf4-f5 Kc7-c6 Kf5-e6 Kc6-b7 Ke6-d7 Kb7-b6 Kd7-e8 Kb6-c5 Ke8-f8
Kc5-c4 Kf8-g8 Kc4-b3 Kg8-h7 Kb3-b4 Kh7-h6 Kb4-c5 Kh6-g7 Kc5-b6 Kg7-f6
Kb6-c7 Kf6-f7 Kc7-b8 Kf7-e8 Kb8-a8 Ke8-d7 Ka8-b7 Kd7-e6 Kb7-c6 Ke6-e7
Kc6-b5 Ke7-d8 Kb5-a6 Kd8-e8 Ka6-b6 Ke8-e7 Kb6-c6 Ke7-f7 Kc6-b5 Kf7-g6
Kb5-a4 Kg6-f6) 0.00/61 11} 49. bxa5 g1=Q+ {(g2-g1Q+ Kf2xg1 Kd5-c5 a5-a6
b7xa6 b5xa6 Kc5-b6 a6-a7 Kb6xa7 Kg1-f2 Ka7-b6 Kf2-f3 Kb6-b7 Kf3-g4 Kb7-a7
Kg4-g3 Ka7-a6 Kg3-h3 Ka6-b6 Kh3-h2 Kb6-c6 Kh2-h3 Kc6-c7 Kh3-g3 Kc7-d7
Kg3-h4 Kd7-c6 Kh4-g5 Kc6-b6 Kg5-f5 Kb6-a7 Kf5-g6 Ka7-b8 Kg6-f7 Kb8-c8
Kf7-g7 Kc8-c7 Kg7-h7 Kc7-b8 Kh7-g8 Kb8-a7 Kg8-f8 Ka7-a6 Kf8-g7 Ka6-b5
Kg7-g6 Kb5-a4 Kg6-f6 Ka4-b3 Kf6-g7 Kb3-c3 Kg7-f7 Kc3-c2 Kf7-f8 Kc2-b2
Kf8-g8 Kb2-c1 Kg8-h7 Kc1-d1 Kh7-h6 Kd1-d2 Kh6-g6 Kd2-c2 Kg6-g5 Kc2-b3)
0.00/62 10} 50. Kxg1 Kc5 {(Kd5-c5 a5-a6 Kc5-b6 a6xb7 Kb6xb7 Kg1-g2 Kb7-c7
Kg2-f3 Kc7-b6 Kf3-f4 Kb6-c5 b5-b6 Kc5-c6 Kf4-g3 Kc6-b7 Kg3-h4 Kb7xb6 Kh4-g5
Kb6-b5 Kg5-g4 Kb5-c6 Kg4-h3 Kc6-c5 Kh3-g2 Kc5-b6 Kg2-h2 Kb6-a6 Kh2-h1
Ka6-b5 Kh1-g1 Kb5-c4 Kg1-f2 Kc4-d5 Kf2-g3 Kd5-d6 Kg3-g2 Kd6-d7 Kg2-f2
Kd7-c7 Kf2-f3 Kc7-b7 Kf3-f4 Kb7-a8 Kf4-g3 Ka8-b8 Kg3-g4 Kb8-a7 Kg4-g5
Ka7-a6 Kg5-g6 Ka6-b5 Kg6-f7 Kb5-c4 Kf7-e7 Kc4-c5 Ke7-e6 Kc5-c6 Ke6-f7
Kc6-d6 Kf7-g7) 0.00/66 4} 51. a6 bxa6 {(b7xa6 b5xa6 Kc5-b6 a6-a7 Kb6xa7
Kg1-f2 Ka7-a8 Kf2-e3 Ka8-b7 Ke3-f3 Kb7-b6 Kf3-f2 Kb6-a7 Kf2-e2 Ka7-a8
Ke2-d3 Ka8-b7 Kd3-d2 Kb7-b6 Kd2-c2 Kb6-a5 Kc2-c3 Ka5-a6 Kc3-d4 Ka6-b6
Kd4-c4 Kb6-c7 Kc4-d4 Kc7-b7 Kd4-d3 Kb7-c6 Kd3-e4 Kc6-b6 Ke4-f4 Kb6-c5
Kf4-e3 Kc5-d6 Ke3-e2 Kd6-c6 Ke2-d2 Kc6-b5 Kd2-d1 Kb5-a6 Kd1-e2 Ka6-a5
Ke2-d3 Ka5-b5 Kd3-c3 Kb5-c5 Kc3-c2 Kc5-b6 Kc2-b3 Kb6-a7 Kb3-a2 Ka7-b7
Ka2-b2 Kb7-c8 Kb2-c1 Kc8-c7 Kc1-d1 Kc7-d7 Kd1-d2 Kd7-d8) 0.00/64 9} 52.
bxa6 Kb6 {(Kc5-b6 a6-a7 Kb6xa7 Kg1-f2 Ka7-b6 Kf2-f3 Kb6-a5 Kf3-g4 Ka5-b4
Kg4-f3 Kb4-c4 Kf3-g3 Kc4-d3 Kg3-g4 Kd3-c2 Kg4-f4 Kc2-c3 Kf4-g5 Kc3-c2
Kg5-f6 Kc2-b1 Kf6-f5 Kb1-b2 Kf5-e5 Kb2-a3 Ke5-d4 Ka3-a2 Kd4-c3 Ka2-a3
Kc3-c2 Ka3-b4 Kc2-d3 Kb4-c5 Kd3-c3 Kc5-b6 Kc3-d3 Kb6-a5 Kd3-c2 Ka5-a6
Kc2-d2 Ka6-a7 Kd2-e1 Ka7-b6 Ke1-d1 Kb6-c7 Kd1-c2 Kc7-d6 Kc2-c3 Kd6-e7
Kc3-b3 Ke7-d7 Kb3-b2 Kd7-d8 Kb2-c3 Kd8-c8 Kc3-d2 Kc8-d7 Kd2-d3 Kd7-e6
Kd3-d4 Ke6-f6 Kd4-e4) 0.00/64 9} 53. Kf2 Ka7 {(Kb6-a7 Kf2-e1 Ka7-b8 a6-a7+
Kb8xa7 Ke1-f2 Ka7-b6 Kf2-f3 Kb6-a5 Kf3-e2 Ka5-b5 Ke2-e3 Kb5-a6 Ke3-f3
Ka6-b6 Kf3-g4 Kb6-a5 Kg4-g3 Ka5-b5 Kg3-g4 Kb5-a4 Kg4-g5 Ka4-b4 Kg5-h4
Kb4-b3 Kh4-g3 Kb3-a3 Kg3-f2 Ka3-b2 Kf2-g2 Kb2-c2 Kg2-g1 Kc2-b3 Kg1-f1
Kb3-b4 Kf1-f2 Kb4-c3 Kf2-e3 Kc3-c2 Ke3-f4 Kc2-b1 Kf4-g3 Kb1-c1 Kg3-g4
Kc1-d1 Kg4-f4 Kd1-c2 Kf4-e5 Kc2-d3 Ke5-f6 Kd3-d2 Kf6-f5 Kd2-e1 Kf5-f4