Bouquet 1.8 ....

Discussion of anything and everything relating to chess playing software and machines.

Moderators: hgm, Rebel, chrisw

Dr.Wael Deeb

Bouquet 1.8 ....

Post by Dr.Wael Deeb »

Hi,

Where can I download the engine as the official page is down and I can't found it anywhere ?

TIA,
Dr.D
_No one can hit as hard as life.But it ain’t about how hard you can hit.It’s about how hard you can get hit and keep moving forward.How much you can take and keep moving forward….
Frank Quisinsky
Full name: Frank Quisinsky

Re: Bouquet 1.8 ....

Post by Frank Quisinsky »

Hi Dr. Weal Deeb,

not an engine from "LCO times".
An engine from "Robbolite times" with a lot of technical problems.

You know that people like it to jumb on the train.
Allways the same if I compare "LCO times" with "Robbolite times" or in the past the other "times" in computer chess.
"Fruit times" for an example ... you know what I mean!

Why you have today interest on Bouquet 1.8?
I can see nothing interesting things in Bouquet 1.8 and this engine have in additional a lot of technical problems.
Other engines from this "aera" of very "special times" in computer chess are more interesting.

But I have version 1.5, 1.7 and 1.8 and can send it to you if you like.

Best
Frank
Ovyron

Post by Ovyron »

Dr.Wael Deeb wrote: Sat Jul 04, 2020 12:38 am Where can I download the engine as the official page is down and I can't found it anywhere ?
Luckily I snatched a copy, here it is:

https://anonfiles.com/n37dedEao9/Bouquet18_7z
Dr.Wael Deeb

Post by Dr.Wael Deeb »

Ovyron wrote: Sat Jul 04, 2020 1:46 am
Dr.Wael Deeb wrote: Sat Jul 04, 2020 12:38 am Where can I download the engine as the official page is down and I can't found it anywhere ?
Luckily I snatched a copy, here it is:

https://anonfiles.com/n37dedEao9/Bouquet18_7z
Thanks buddy :D
_No one can hit as hard as life.But it ain’t about how hard you can hit.It’s about how hard you can get hit and keep moving forward.How much you can take and keep moving forward….
Dr.Wael Deeb

Post by Dr.Wael Deeb »

Frank Quisinsky wrote: Sat Jul 04, 2020 1:12 am Hi Dr. Weal Deeb,

not an engine from "LCO times".
An engine from "Robbolite times" with a lot of technical problems.

You know that people like it to jumb on the train.
Allways the same if I compare "LCO times" with "Robbolite times" or in the past the other "times" in computer chess.
"Fruit times" for an example ... you know what I mean!

Why you have today interest on Bouquet 1.8?
I can see nothing interesting things in Bouquet 1.8 and this engine have in additional a lot of technical problems.
Other engines from this "aera" of very "special times" in computer chess are more interesting.

But I have version 1.5, 1.7 and 1.8 and can send it to you if you like.

Best
Frank
Hi Frank,

I am quite aware of the conspiracy theories that took over this engine in the past ....

I am willing to test it because it's rated in most of the famous rating lists that I take a look at in general ....

Cheers,
Dr.D