Pulsar Chess Engine released on Mac App Store

Discussion of anything and everything relating to chess playing software and machines.

Moderators: hgm, Rebel, chrisw

adams161
Full name: Mike Adams

Pulsar Chess Engine released on Mac App Store

Post by adams161 »

Search Pulsar Chess in Mac App store. I know many have windows or some linux but theres few choices for chess program in Mac App store so hoping we are a good addition. We have a range of boards and pieces to use, show thinking option, levels, and support chess, chess960 and the variants like crazyhouse, losers, atomic, three checks , and giveaway. All games played are logged and can be opened in app. For variants this is just to view or try moves and in chess there is also Crafty Chess Engine Analysis available. This is the same pulsar2009b that i developed for computers.
MikeB

Re: Pulsar Chess Engine released on Mac App Store

Post by MikeB »

adams161 wrote: Thu Jun 11, 2020 2:40 am Search Pulsar Chess in Mac App store. I know many have windows or some linux but theres few choices for chess program in Mac App store so hoping we are a good addition. We have a range of boards and pieces to use, show thinking option, levels, and support chess, chess960 and the variants like crazyhouse, losers, atomic, three checks , and giveaway. All games played are logged and can be opened in app. For variants this is just to view or try moves and in chess there is also Crafty Chess Engine Analysis available. This is the same pulsar2009b that i developed for computers.
So awesome - thank you Mike!