Issue with compilation of leela ver.0.24.x

Discussion of anything and everything relating to chess playing software and machines.

Moderators: hgm, Rebel, chrisw

corres

Re: Issue with compilation of leela ver.0.24.x

Post by corres »

crem wrote: Sat Mar 28, 2020 8:03 pm
corres wrote: Sat Mar 28, 2020 2:34 pm
Please, mark for me where I wrote hating mode.
I asked for help from crem, who did not react even my personal e-mail either. This was not the first case when I did not experienced readiness to help from the developers of Leela. But, thanking to you now I experienced insolent arrogance.
I didn't receive any emails from you.
But if I would, then unless I would know the answer right away, I would probably respond with the invitation to join our Discord server, where it's much easier to debug such issues, and where there are more people ready to help.
So you state you can not receive my letter what was sent you with the help of Sam Hull, one of our moderator.
Only the moderators can reach the personal email address in TC data. I got a copy of his email what he sent to you. If you do not know the answer for the issue I would thank, if you would give it further those member who used to make the compilation of Leela. Maybe he could give me some help, if he is not Fulvio.
As I stated, the discord is not a tool for me.
crem

Post by crem »

corres wrote: Sat Mar 28, 2020 8:38 pm
I asked for help from crem, who did not react even my personal e-mail either. This was not the first case when I did not experienced readiness to help from the developers of Leela. But, thanking to you now I experienced insolent arrogance.
But if I would, then unless I would know the answer right away, I would probably respond with the invitation to join our Discord server, where it's much easier to debug such issues, and where there are more people ready to help.
So you state you can not receive my letter what was sent you with the help of Sam Hull, one of our moderator.
Only the moderators can reach the personal email address in TC data. I got a copy of his email what he sent to you. If you do not know the answer for the issue I would thank, if you would give it further those member who used to make the compilation of Leela. Maybe he could give me some help, if he is not Fulvio.
I did not receive any email either from you or from Sam Hull.
corres

Post by corres »

crem wrote: Sat Mar 28, 2020 8:42 pm
corres wrote: Sat Mar 28, 2020 8:38 pm
I did not receive any email either from you or from Sam Hull.
You have a wrong email address here, please, repair it.
Ovyron

Post by Ovyron »

Isn't that what Private Messages are for?

I don't even like the idea that my private email was given away by Talkchess moderation without my permission.
corres

Post by corres »

Ovyron wrote: Sun Mar 29, 2020 12:10 am Isn't that what Private Messages are for?
I don't even like the idea that my private email was given away by Talkchess moderation without my permission.
They did not give me, but personally sent further by my name to crem.
The email address is not such a great secret, what you ought to save than a brick of gold - I think.
Maybe you do not know how many firms, state offices handle our email address.
What a happy artlessness!
corres

Post by corres »

crem wrote: Sat Mar 28, 2020 8:42 pm ...
As you can see 700 other members are watching my post. It is prove I am not the only one person, who have issues with the compilation of Leela ver.0.24.x
I think to an open source project a compilation-ready source code, the list of used helper programs and the correct, full write down of the installation of helper programs and the compilation process belong too. Especially in the case of such a complicated program as Leela is.
So it is the time to give us correct source and write down, I think.