But that's the whole point, you don't need to decide pro or con Vas.
This is about pro or con consistency.
If he is a witch, so are those with similar Similarities.
If he is not a witch, neither are those with similar Similarites.
No. here you are equating those who wish to right an injustice, with those who perpetrated the injustice. It's ironic that the Similarity test turned out to find that those who convicted a programmer as a witch, turned out to have also to have sunk when the flotation test was applied to them.
But like I already said, here in CCC we have no trial, we have a pillory, and that is the EO subforum.
Okay, so something is wrong somewhere.
Clearly there's nothing wrong with the Similarity Test, it just produces matching move Similarity scores which can be inter-engine compared.
What's wrong in my opinion? The assumption across all testing, Similarity by Outcome, Similarity by Idea in Code, is twofold:
1. If idea X is in program A and idea X is in program B, it was "copied" or "taken" or "stolen" or "plagiarised" or some other negative connotation. It doesn't have to be any of those things. Ideas can be sparked in all sorts of ways. You never been in a situation where you saw 1% of something and, whoosh, suddenly you worked out, or it came to you in a flash, the other 99%? Happens all the time. Well, if you have that sort of a brain. You approve of little Greta, I believe? I guess she thinks like that, no? How else does a little 16 year old be so eloquent as to outclass entire auditoriums of adults leaders and experts?
2. If idea X is in program A and idea X is in program B, A must have found the idea in B.
But why must A have found it in B?
Both assumptions are flawed. Completely. That they were assumed true, or not considered was the Confirmation Bias, or part of it.
Everything they knew was wrong. A programmer was dragged to the town square and burnt as a witch because idiots. That's it. Biased idiots in a big group.
Yup. Pretty much me too. But there's lots of data. It speaks.
That is all I have to say on this topic.