Allie & Stein

Discussion of anything and everything relating to chess playing software and machines.

Moderators: hgm, Rebel, chrisw

Guenther
Full name: Guenther Simon

Re: Allie & Stein

Post by Guenther »

gonzochess75 wrote: Sun Mar 10, 2019 1:36 pm Guenther, almost certainly the problem you are seeing is because of a mismatch between the cuda libraries I built with and the ones you have installed. I built the binary with cuda 10.0. You can look at the appveyor.yml script which has the exact cuda files to download and install.
Tried several combinations of cuda 10.0.x dlls and even cuda 10.1.x to no avail. I better wait for an official release which works on Win7U-64.
https://rwbc-chess.de

trollwatch:
Chessqueen + chessica + AlexChess + Eduard + Sylwy
chrisw

Post by chrisw »

Guenther wrote: Mon Mar 11, 2019 7:24 pm
gonzochess75 wrote: Sun Mar 10, 2019 1:36 pm Guenther, almost certainly the problem you are seeing is because of a mismatch between the cuda libraries I built with and the ones you have installed. I built the binary with cuda 10.0. You can look at the appveyor.yml script which has the exact cuda files to download and install.
Tried several combinations of cuda 10.0.x dlls and even cuda 10.1.x to no avail. I better wait for an official release which works on Win7U-64.
Well, if I remember it correct from a week or so ago, there are 4 dlls, including the 100.dll one which have to be copied by you into specific directories. The cuda download doesn’t do that for you.
Ozymandias

Post by Ozymandias »

It mentions there that the project is also a resource for people who collect games, where would I find them?