For q technical question please

Discussion of anything and everything relating to chess playing software and machines.

Moderators: hgm, Rebel, chrisw

Father
Full name: Pablo Ignacio Restrepo

For q technical question please

Post by Father »

Dear chess community.

I have a technical question please. I would like to know, how to place a chess game that I have taken from the interface of playchess or my computers fritz, Komodo, etc, and give the option to the chess games that I copy from my files and that I place here in the post, to be mobile each move with movements.

I remember that before it was done like this: [/ pgn] And at the end of the copied party text [pgn], but I do not know what commands should be placed today. Thanks in advance, Pablo[/pgn]
I am thinking chess is in a coin.Human beings for ever playing in one face.Now I am playing in the other face:"Antichess". Computers are as a fortres where owner forgot to close a little door behind. You must enter across this door.Forget the front.
jdart

Re: For q technical question please

Post by jdart »

When you post a message or reply to one, look for the "pgn" button that is above the text area you are typing in. Click it then place your PGN data between the tags it generates.

--Jon
Father
Full name: Pablo Ignacio Restrepo

Re: For q technical question please

Post by Father »

Jdart,
Thank you very much for your help. I am going to try now in the IA post “Artificial Inteligence 2019” in the other games I played and I lost versus LcO Warewolf,s machine.
Best regards,
Pablo
I am thinking chess is in a coin.Human beings for ever playing in one face.Now I am playing in the other face:"Antichess". Computers are as a fortres where owner forgot to close a little door behind. You must enter across this door.Forget the front.