Discussion of anything and everything relating to chess playing software and machines.
Moderators: bob, hgm, Harvey Williamson
This textbox is used to restore diagrams posted with the [d] tag before the upgrade.
- Posts: 2376
- Joined: Mon Feb 11, 2008 2:53 pm
- Location: Denmark
- Full name: Damir Desevac
Thanks for the new engine Ferdy.
- Posts: 34218
- Joined: Sun Feb 26, 2006 9:52 am
- Location: Auckland, NZ
Excellent news. Thanks Ferdy.
gbanksnz at gmail.com
- Posts: 887
- Joined: Thu Dec 28, 2017 3:06 pm
- Location: Argentina
Nice and unexpected!! Thanx!
- Posts: 5004
- Joined: Wed Nov 18, 2009 6:16 pm
- Location: Trier, Germany
I am very happy about it.
Will test it soon!
I like computer chess!
- Posts: 20
- Joined: Mon May 17, 2010 1:53 pm
- Location: Christchurch, New Zealand
Thanks for the new update!
- Posts: 4271
- Joined: Sun Aug 10, 2008 1:15 pm
- Location: Philippines
SzG wrote: ↑
Sun May 27, 2018 6:09 pm
Thanks Ferdy. Somewhat unexpected after 4 years, I was afraid you have abandoned it.
Development has been on and off, rating points is not that easy to get and not much time working on it. So this could be a singe release per 3 or 5 years