Elostat Question

Discussion of anything and everything relating to chess playing software and machines.

Moderators: hgm, Rebel, chrisw

Sven
Full name: Sven Schüle

Re: Elostat Question

Post by Sven »

Michael Sherwin wrote:And Sven, Romi is still a little miffed at Jumbo for leaving her behind in D7 so she cornered Jumbo 0.6.10-bb 64 into a I'm going to show you match. :lol: Of course she is challenging only one Jumbo and not the entire heard. How does Jumbo handle 10 sec with a 1 sec increment? Currently Romi 14W 9L 8D :D
Mike, in fact Jumbo was aware of the upcoming +80 Elo brain upgrade for Romi so he already knew that new Romi would follow him soon to D6 8-)

Please keep me up to date about the match results (and the error margins ...) :-) According to your other test result I would expect a very small advantage for Romi after a sufficient number of games ;-) And don't forget to repeat the test after the upcoming brain upgrade for Jumbo that is planned for one of the next days ...
Sven
Full name: Sven Schüle

Re: Elostat Question

Post by Sven »

Sven wrote:Please keep me up to date about the match results (and the error margins ...) :-) According to your other test result I would expect a very small advantage for Romi after a sufficient number of games ;-)
You posted the result
RomiChess - Jumbo64-0.6.10-bb : 50.5/100
:D