Houdini

Discussion of anything and everything relating to chess playing software and machines.

Moderators: hgm, Rebel, chrisw

MikeB

Re: Houdini

Post by MikeB »

Krzysztof Grzelak wrote:
Dann Corbit wrote:Send an email to the author. If you have purchased Houdini 6.0 or above, I will be surprised if he does not send it to you.
Thank you for the information Dann. Some time ago I wrote to Mr. Robert in another case and did not get any answer, so I prefer to ask here.
What you are saying does not ring true and is not believable. I have emailed Robert numerous times and always received a timely response, most , it not all , are always replied to within 24 hours. Sorry I cannot help you regardless whether your are being truthful or not. Robert is very customer conscious and I urge you to try again. He is the right person to help you.

Assuming you are being truthful, please be sure to follow the instructions posted on his website.
If you haven't received our purchase confirmation mail within 24 hours, please check your spam folder first, and if the mail is not there please contact us immediately via the support e-mail address houdini@cruxis.be. In particular Gmail has the nasty habit of putting the purchase confirmation mail in the spam folder, most of the "did not get the license" requests we receive are coming from Gmail users.
houdini@cruxis.be
www.cruxis.com/chess/houdini.htm