Stockfish 9

Discussion of anything and everything relating to chess playing software and machines.

Moderators: hgm, Rebel, chrisw

Krzysztof Grzelak

Re: Stockfish 9

Post by Krzysztof Grzelak »

Evert wrote:Think it through. If the strongest player would automatically win a tournament, there'd be no point in playing the tournament.
It would make sense for other places.
Milos

Post by Milos »

This thread is a clear demonstration that ppl like to troll from time to time, especially when there is a master troll giving them a perfect excuse :lol:.
Krzysztof Grzelak

Milos wrote:This thread is a clear demonstration that ppl like to troll from time to time, especially when there is a master troll giving them a perfect excuse :lol:.
Trolls are in a fairy tale. Please do not write more that it trolls, because you miss the truth.
K I Hyams

Post by K I Hyams »

Krzysztof Grzelak wrote:
Milos wrote:This thread is a clear demonstration that ppl like to troll from time to time, especially when there is a master troll giving them a perfect excuse :lol:.
Trolls are in a fairy tale. Please do not write more that it trolls, because you miss the truth.
Do you think that there is any truth in the idiom:- " If it looks like a duck, swims like a duck, and quacks like a duck, then it probably is a duck. "?
duncan

Post by duncan »

Krzysztof Grzelak wrote: Elo is interested in me
professor elo died in '92. did you correspond with him a lot ?

wiki quote
Arpad Emmerich Elo (born Élő Árpád Imre;[1][2] August 25, 1903 – November 5, 1992) was the creator of the Elo rating system for two-player games such as chess. Born in Egyházaskesző, Austro-Hungarian Empire, he moved to the United States with his parents in 1913.
duncan

Post by duncan »

people who are genuine in their beliefs are the most interesting
Krzysztof Grzelak

duncan wrote:professor elo died in '92. did you correspond with him a lot ?wiki quote
Arpad Emmerich Elo (born Élő Árpád Imre;[1][2] August 25, 1903 – November 5, 1992) was the creator of the Elo rating system for two-player games such as chess. Born in Egyházaskesző, Austro-Hungarian Empire, he moved to the United States with his parents in 1913.
Thank you for the information I know. It was about the Elo engine.
PaulieD

Post by PaulieD »

Krzysztof Grzelak wrote:
Thank you for the information I know. It was about the Elo engine.
Please tell us where we can find the Elo engine? What is it's strength? Where are it's tests or analysis....What rating list shows it's ranking?

It seems like it exists in your mind only, as you try to regain some credibility after such nonsensical statements. You should be ignored, that is what should be done to trolls....but I couldn't help but call out after such a ridiculous statement. You are burying yourself further with every word that you write :shock:
Krzysztof Grzelak

SzG wrote:While Krzysztof's posts may be debatable, to make fun of his English is rather cheap. Anyway, I am sure his English is much better than the Polish of most of the posters here.
I'm sorry but you're wrong here. I am sorry to ask you why such an opinion is from you.
Krzysztof Grzelak

PaulieD wrote:Please tell us where we can find the Elo engine? What is it's strength? Where are it's tests or analysis....What rating list shows it's ranking?

It seems like it exists in your mind only, as you try to regain some credibility after such nonsensical statements. You should be ignored, that is what should be done to trolls....but I couldn't help but call out after such a ridiculous statement. You are burying yourself further with every word that you write :shock:
Did I write that such an Elo engine is. You see probably many different things in life, and certainly the way of thinking already.