Stockfish 9

Discussion of anything and everything relating to chess playing software and machines.

Moderators: hgm, Rebel, chrisw

Leo
Full name: Leo Anger

Re: Stockfish 9

Post by Leo »

Geonerd wrote:
Krzysztof Grzelak wrote: Unfortunately, I will not show everyone because I can not program. I warm up all programmers who know how to program to get to a better job and that there are around 100 Elo and not a poor one because they can afford it. If I could program it, I would show everyone where "crayfish winter".
:roll:

Does your mommy know you're using her computer?
lol
Advanced Micro Devices fan.
Hurnavich

Post by Hurnavich »

Hi, tried F5 that still just 8 hmmm
"May your next game be your best"
Hurnavich

Post by Hurnavich »

Used a different browser worked
"May your next game be your best"
corres

Post by corres »

[quote="Krzysztof Grzelak"]

This is a little bit 45 ELO Please try in the future to increase the engine at about 100 Elo some.Unfortunately, the engine with a small 45 ELO stands in place and getting worse with its development.

[/quote]

Stockfish is an open project.
So if you are programmer expert, please help the developers of Stockfish to reach the growth of 100 Elo.
If you are a simple user only you have to give a very great Thanks! to them.
Krzysztof Grzelak

Post by Krzysztof Grzelak »

corres wrote:Stockfish is an open project.
So if you are programmer expert, please help the developers of Stockfish to reach the growth of 100 Elo.
The fact that it is an open project, I know how simply I'm not satisfied with the program Elo. The growth of the Elo program is very weak.
CheckersGuy

Post by CheckersGuy »

Krzysztof Grzelak wrote:
corres wrote:Stockfish is an open project.
The fact that it is an open project, I know how simply I'm not satisfied with the program Elo. The growth of the Elo program is very weak.
It's really hard to figure out what you are trying to say if you are using google translate :lol:
Evert

Post by Evert »

Krzysztof Grzelak wrote:simply I'm not satisfied with the program Elo. The growth of the Elo program is very weak.
I know, right?
I tried to add elo++ in my own code, but sadly it didn't help.

Tell you what though, if you think it's so easy to improve Stockfish, why don't you prove it?
Krzysztof Grzelak

CheckersGuy wrote:It's really hard to figure out what you are trying to say if you are using google translate :lol:
I'm just not happy with Elo of the Stockfish engine. I think that this is a very poor result. The engine should not be officially released until Elo engine is around 100.
Krzysztof Grzelak

Evert wrote:I tried to add elo++ in my own code, but sadly it didn't help.

Tell you what though, if you think it's so easy to improve Stockfish, why don't you prove it?
You need to change the way programmers think. Too many programmers fell into the so-called programming experience - and this is not good.
Guenther
Full name: Guenther Simon

Post by Guenther »

Krzysztof Grzelak wrote:
CheckersGuy wrote:It's really hard to figure out what you are trying to say if you are using google translate :lol:
I'm just not happy with Elo of the Stockfish engine. I think that this is a very poor result. The engine should not be officially released until Elo engine is around 100.
Well you are also released to this forum, despite we wished you would
create much better posts than last year. What can we do?
https://rwbc-chess.de

trollwatch:
Chessqueen + chessica + AlexChess + Eduard + Sylwy