Another Secret Needed

Discussion of anything and everything relating to chess playing software and machines.

Moderators: hgm, Rebel, chrisw

fern

Another Secret Needed

Post by fern »

A pal here is selling a book named the secret of chess and I desire him the best, but what I need now is the secret to recover my health that this year went down precipitously.
If someone has a recipe for a 68 years old man to be at least as I was at my 60, I will pay something more than the 20 euros asked by the book author.
Waiting for your answers regards
Fern
peter
Full name: Peter Martan

Re: Another Secret Needed

Post by peter »

Hi Fern!
fern wrote:A pal here is selling a book named the secret of chess and I desire him the best, but what I need now is the secret to recover my health that this year went down precipitously.
If someone has a recipe for a 68 years old man to be at least as I was at my 60, I will pay something more than the 20 euros asked by the book author.
Fern
Well, I guess you got the point by meantioning the price already by yourself. I'd ask a young lady of my trust for recipes, but probably she and me would have to keep them secretly yet too. So my advice would be, go and search for a young lady of your own trust.
:)
Of course old ladies can help much too, it's just a matter of trust as well
:oops:
Peter.
reflectionofpower

Post by reflectionofpower »

fern wrote:A pal here is selling a book named the secret of chess and I desire him the best, but what I need now is the secret to recover my health that this year went down precipitously.
Fern
Cardio and lifting weights. Right now currently I am doing 14.5 miles cycling & 3.2 miles walking daily. I am 55 years old and I can run anyone half my age into the ground.

I have been athletic all my life but most people do not take this course when living in this world or when there were young they relied on their youthful vitality.

Just start walking with good walking shoes. If you have bad back or knees try cycling.
"Without change, something sleeps inside us, and seldom awakens. The sleeper must awaken." (Dune - 1984)

Lonnie
Lyudmil Tsvetkov

Post by Lyudmil Tsvetkov »

reflectionofpower wrote:I am 55 years old and I can run anyone half my age into the ground.
are you sure? :)
reflectionofpower

Post by reflectionofpower »

Lyudmil Tsvetkov wrote:
reflectionofpower wrote:I am 55 years old and I can run anyone half my age into the ground.
And I forgot to mention I live in SE Florida which is classified as a tropical climate.
"Without change, something sleeps inside us, and seldom awakens. The sleeper must awaken." (Dune - 1984)

Lonnie
Lyudmil Tsvetkov

Post by Lyudmil Tsvetkov »

reflectionofpower wrote:
Lyudmil Tsvetkov wrote:
And I forgot to mention I live in SE Florida which is classified as a tropical climate.
Kenenisa Bekele? :)
duncan

Post by duncan »

Fern
a bit off topic but if you hold on a bit something may come of this. also too much alcohol is toxic
http://time.com/4579899/young-blood-transfusion-aging/
corres

Post by corres »

I think you should buy good genes only and you should live moderate life. All others are merely tale in the Moon...
BrendanJNorman
Full name: Brendan J Norman

Post by BrendanJNorman »

reflectionofpower wrote:
Fern
Cardio and lifting weights. Right now currently I am doing 14.5 miles cycling & 3.2 miles walking daily. I am 55 years old and I can run anyone half my age into the ground.

I have been athletic all my life but most people do not take this course when living in this world or when there were young they relied on their youthful vitality.

Just start walking with good walking shoes. If you have bad back or knees try cycling.
Agree with this.

Light cardio like daily bike-riding and frequent lifting of weights (low weight, high reps) will do wonders.

Supplement this with a healthy diet that contains huge amounts of garlic (or eat the cloves raw) and perhaps a resveratrol supplement and you're off to the races.

At night about 1 hour prior to bed, drink a tonic of 2 tablespoons of apple cider vinegar, 1 tablespoon of honey and warm water and you'll sleep like a baby and have tons of energy on the following day as well (without grogginess).

All I can think of right now, depends really on the type on health issues, but these are some easy fixes/tweaks for anybody.

Hope you get well soon buddy.
chetday

Post by chetday »

Fern, check your gmail account. I sent you some natural health resources that I hope you'll find useful.