Komodo 11.2

Discussion of anything and everything relating to chess playing software and machines.

Moderators: hgm, Rebel, chrisw

h1a8

Re: Dynamism in Komodo 11.2

Post by h1a8 »

Any timetable for Komodo for iOS? The sole reason I bought an iPad Pro (instead of the air) is because of chess analysis. I prefer Komodo to Stockfish by a large margin, mainly because of Larry.
mjlef

Post by mjlef »

h1a8 wrote:Any timetable for Komodo for iOS? The sole reason I bought an iPad Pro (instead of the air) is because of chess analysis. I prefer Komodo to Stockfish by a large margin, mainly because of Larry.
No time table yet, but it is being worked on. Due to how iOS workks, we cannot link a UCI engine like Komodo to an existing GUI. So we have to do the GUI too. Thanks for your interest and we will post something when it is ready.
S.Taylor

Re: Komodo 11.2

Post by S.Taylor »

mymoso wrote:What a stupid and biased observation. Comments like this one took Thorensen out of the TCEC command. How much ignorance.

Commentary on this Taylor's opinion.

OK, so why don't you explain then?
Which comment of mine?
What is the truth?
h1a8

Post by h1a8 »

mjlef wrote:
h1a8 wrote:Any timetable for Komodo for iOS? The sole reason I bought an iPad Pro (instead of the air) is because of chess analysis. I prefer Komodo to Stockfish by a large margin, mainly because of Larry.
No time table yet, but it is being worked on. Due to how iOS workks, we cannot link a UCI engine like Komodo to an existing GUI. So we have to do the GUI too. Thanks for your interest and we will post something when it is ready.
. Thank you so much! I really appreciate it.
Also, will you consider analysis arrows like in the Droidfish app?