Where no engine has gone before

Discussion of anything and everything relating to chess playing software and machines.

Moderators: hgm, Rebel, chrisw

Rodolfo Leoni

Where no engine has gone before

Post by Rodolfo Leoni »

These are the adventures of EnterFish starship in his five-years mission, to explore new procedures, in search of new ways of pruning and new developements, going where no engine has gone before.

Under the guide of valiant Captain Kostalba, and with help of glacial Vulcanian Kiisky (I heard his nick is "Spock"), the Chief Engineer Montgomery LinScott tries to speed up the engine beyond official StockWarp 8. They just reached the Komodo Empire, in the attempt to win their ultimate challenge. Capt. Kostalba is ready to face the enemy, and he asks to be teleported on surface: "EnerSyZyGy!" Doctor MacBrain is alerted for medical emergencies.

Komodo Emperor Dailey is ready to face the enemy. His counselors Kaufman and Lefler helped him to build the new battle weapon, a bathlet v. 11. "Many songs will be written about the games of this day!" Is him strong enough to resist to Kostalba's fish army? Only testers can give an answer.
F.S.I. Chess Teacher
hMx

Re: Where no engine has gone before

Post by hMx »

:D Thanks for this unusal piece of humor! :D
Cheers!
Rodolfo Leoni

Post by Rodolfo Leoni »

hMx wrote::D Thanks for this unusal piece of humor! :D
Cheers!
Just for fun. :)

I didn't find any reference for Sulu and Chekov. Uhura is a female role, so Uri Blass doesn't fit. The same for Ensign Ro... Ronald De Man is safe. :)

Maybe, Norman could have decided in favor of the name "Gull Dukat" instead of Seagull...

I'm about to start a test with Stockfish developements. I'll post it. Bye.
:)
F.S.I. Chess Teacher
mjlef

Post by mjlef »

I have never been in fan fiction. I feel honored. Very funny!

Mark
Rodolfo Leoni

Post by Rodolfo Leoni »

mjlef wrote:I have never been in fan fiction. I feel honored. Very funny!

Mark
Hi Mark,

I was away last years, and I didn't know about Don. I feel sorry for writing his name in this funny "Chess Trek". For all good things he made with Computer Chess, he's worth of absolute respect.

I honor you and Larry fof continuing his excellent work with Komodo. :)

Rodolfo
F.S.I. Chess Teacher