With love, to my Parents, Father, and Mother. Man Vs Machine

Discussion of anything and everything relating to chess playing software and machines.

Moderators: bob, hgm, Harvey Williamson

Forum rules
This textbox is used to restore diagrams posted with the [d] tag before the upgrade.
Father
Posts: 1287
Joined: Sun Mar 19, 2006 3:39 am
Location: Colombia
Full name: Pablo Ignacio Restrepo

With love, to my Parents, Father, and Mother. Man Vs Machine

Post by Father » Fri Mar 24, 2017 8:54 pm

March 24 Thh 2017

I am in the Earth; Thanks to my God.

Best,

Pablo
Father & Grand-Father
Playchess.com
engines room

Note:
Thanks you to Chessbase people and Country, and thanks to chess computers human beings programmers & talkchess.com


Man versus Machine 2017


[Event "Partida evaluada, 3 min"]
[Site "?"]
[Date "2017.03.24"]
[Round "?"]
[White "Stabels"]
[Black "Grand-Father"]
[Result "0-1"]
[ECO "C50"]
[PlyCount "322"]
[EventDate "2017.03.24"]
[TimeControl "180"]

1. e4 {B 0} e5 {2} 2. Nf3 {B 0} Nc6 {3} 3. Bc4 {B 0} Be7 {3} 4. d4 {B 0} d6 {1}
5. d5 {B 0} Nb8 {1} 6. Bd3 {B 0} Nf6 {1} 7. c4 {B 0} O-O {1} 8. h3 {0.56/28 17}
c5 {4 (c6)} 9. Nc3 {0.83/23 2} Ne8 {2 (Sbd7)} 10. O-O {1.05/23 3} g6 {1 (Sf6)}
11. Bh6 {1.41/23 2} Ng7 {1} 12. g4 {1.23/23 0} f6 {1 (Sa6)} 13. Kg2 {1.27/22 5}
Rf7 {1} 14. Rg1 {1.34/24 3} a5 {1 (Sa6)} 15. Kh1 {1.62/23 6 Grand-Father
reconnected.} Nd7 {5 (Se8)} 16. h4 {1.72/26 3} Nf8 {1} 17. h5 {1.62/28 6} g5 {2
} 18. Nd2 {1.58/29 4} Kh8 {3 (Sd7)} 19. Ne2 {1.70/24 3} b6 {1 (Sd7)} 20. Nf1 {
2.02/25 2} Ra7 {1 (Sd7)} 21. Bc2 {2.06/25 5} Bd7 {2 (Sd7)} 22. Bd3 {1.93/25 16}
Qe8 {2 (Se8)} 23. Nc3 {2.29/21 2} Kg8 {5 (Db8)} 24. Qe2 {2.24/25 3} Kh8 {2
(Db8)} 25. Ne3 {2.39/20 2} Bd8 {1 (Db8)} 26. Rab1 {2.54/22 5} Kg8 {2 (a4)} 27.
b3 {2.54/26 3} Kh8 {1 (a4)} 28. a3 {2.58/20 4} Kg8 {3} 29. Kg2 {2.37/23 10} Kh8
{1 (Le7)} 30. Qf3 {2.48/21 4} Kg8 {2} 31. Rb2 {2.32/24 14} Kh8 {3 (Le7)} 32.
Ra1 {2.44/19 2} Kg8 {2 (Le7)} 33. Qd1 {2.33/22 6} Kh8 {2 (Le7)} 34. f3 {2.51/
18 2} Kg8 {2} 35. Kg1 {2.34/21 4} Kh8 {1 (Le7)} 36. Raa2 {2.50/17 2} Kg8 {1}
37. Rh2 {2.37/22 3} Kh8 {1 (Le7)} 38. Raf2 {2.42/18 2} Kg8 {1 (a4)} 39. Ne2 {
2.31/23 6} Kh8 {3 (Le7)} 40. Ng3 {2.53/18 1} Bc7 {3 (Kg8)} 41. Qf1 {2.61/20 3}
Kg8 {1} 42. Rb2 {2.61/19 1} Kh8 {1 (Ta8)} 43. Nd1 {2.58/20 2} Kg8 {1} 44. Nc3 {
2.56/23 4} Kh8 {1 (Ta8)} 45. Bc2 {2.56/21 3} Kg8 {1} 46. Rf2 {2.41/19 1} Kh8 {
1 (Tb7)} 47. Qe2 {2.52/19 1} Kg8 {1} 48. Rf1 {2.40/21 1} Kh8 {1 (Db8)} 49. a4 {
2.57/18 1} Kg8 {1} 50. Rbb1 {2.44/21 0} Bd8 {2 (Db8)} 51. Nb5 {2.30/18 2} Bxb5
{6} 52. axb5 {1.95/24 0} Rae7 {7 (Le7)} 53. Rf2 {2.24/20 1} Qd7 {2 (Ta7)} 54.
Bd3 {2.61/20 0} Bc7 {2} 55. Nf1 {2.61/38 0} Bd8 {1 (Dd8)} 56. Rh2 {2.61/30 2}
Bc7 {1} 57. Ng3 {2.54/29 0} Bd8 {1 (Dd8)} 58. Kf1 {2.36/19 0} Bc7 {1 (De8)} 59.
Ke1 {2.39/19 0} Bd8 {1 (De8)} 60. Ra1 {2.16/20 0} Bc7 {1 (De8)} 61. Nf1 {2.53/
21 0} Bd8 {1 (De8)} 62. Kf2 {2.13/22 0} Bc7 {1 (De8)} 63. Ne3 {2.32/19 1} Bd8 {
1} 64. Qf1 {2.22/21 0} Bc7 {1} 65. Kg3 {2.61/19 0} Bd8 {1 (De8)} 66. Bxg7 {2.
12/22 0} Kxg7 {1 (Txg7)} 67. Raa2 {1.95/19 0} h6 {2 (Te8)} 68. Nf5+ {2.25/12 0}
Kh7 {1} 69. Nxe7 {2.12/45 0} Qxe7 {2} 70. Kf2 {2.10/46 0} Qc7 {1 (Sd7)} 71. Qe2
{2.25/34 0} Kg7 {1 (De7)} 72. Kg1 {2.25/36 0} Kg8 {4} 73. Qe3 {2.25/53 0} Kg7 {
1 (De7)} 74. Rhg2 {2.25/32 0} Kg8 {1} 75. Qe2 {2.25/41 0} Kg7 {1 (De7)} 76. Qd1
{2.25/37 0} Kg8 {1} 77. Qc2 {2.25/46 0} Kg7 {1 (De7)} 78. Rf2 {2.25/38 0} Kg8 {
1} 79. Rg2 {2.25/51 0} Kh7 {1 (De7)} 80. Rd2 {2.25/36 0} Kh8 {0 (Kg8)} 81. Kf1
{2.25/37 0} Kg8 {0} 82. Rg2 {2.25/50 0} Kh8 {1 (Dd7)} 83. Qd2 {2.25/38 0} Kg8 {
0} 84. Ra3 {2.25/48 0} Kh8 {1 (De7)} 85. Kg1 {2.25/37 0} Kg8 {0 (Kg7)} 86. Kf1
{2.25/36 0} Kh8 {0 (De7)} 87. Qf2 {2.25/31 0} Kg8 {0} 88. Qe2 {2.25/49 0} Kh8 {
0 (De7)} 89. Ra1 {2.25/37 0} Kg8 {0} 90. Ra2 {2.25/52 0} Kh8 {0 (De7)} 91. Qf2
{2.25/36 0} Kg8 {0} 92. Qb2 {2.25/49 0} Kh8 {0 (De7)} 93. Ke1 {2.25/30 0} Kg8 {
0} 94. Qd2 {2.25/50 0} Kh8 {1 (De7)} 95. Rf2 {2.25/34 0} Kg8 {0} 96. Qc2 {2.25/
48 0} Kh8 {0 (De7)} 97. Rh2 {2.25/34 0} Kg8 {0} 98. Qd2 {2.25/44 0} Kh8 {0
(De7)} 99. Re2 {2.25/32 0} Kg8 {0} 100. Kf1 {2.25/40 0} Kh8 {0 (Kg7)} 101. Qc1
{2.25/31 0} Kg8 {0} 102. Rg2 {2.25/36 0} Kh8 {0 (De7)} 103. Rgc2 {2.25/25 0}
Kg8 {0} 104. Rg2 {2.25/32 0} Kh8 {1} 105. Kg1 {2.25/30 0} Kg8 {0 (Kg7)} 106.
Qe1 {2.25/27 0} Kh8 {0 (De7)} 107. Qd1 {2.17/23 0} Kg8 {0} 108. Qd2 {2.25/23 0}
Kh8 {0} 109. Qb2 {2.25/14 0} Kg8 {1 (Kh7)} 110. Qd2 {2.25/14 0} Kh8 {1} 111.
Kf1 {2.25/12 0} Kg8 {4 (Kg7)} 112. Rh2 {2.25/12 0} Kh8 {1 (De7)} 113. Qe2 {2.
25/12 0} Kg8 {1} 114. Rf2 {2.25/12 0} Kh8 {0} 115. Kg1 {2.25/8 0} Kg8 {1} 116.
Qf1 {1.94/6 0} Kh8 {1 (Kg7)} 117. f4 {0.47/7 0} exf4 {3 (gxf4)} 118. Qe1 {-0.
01/7 0} Re7 {1 (Sd7)} 119. Qc3 {0.79/4 0} Re5 {1 (Sd7)} 120. Bb1 {0.09/9 0} Kg7
{1 (Sd7)} 121. Kf1 {1.11/4 0} Kh8 {0 (Te8)} 122. Ke1 {0} Kg7 {0.19/9 0 (Sd7)}
123. Kd1 {0} Kh8 {1.05/2 0 (Dd7)} 124. Bd3 {0} Kg7 {0.03/9 0 (Dd7)} 125. Kc1 {
0.36/9 0} Kh8 {0 (Sd7)} 126. Bc2 {0} Kg7 {0.16/8 0 (Te8)} 127. Rf1 {0} Kh8 {0.
22/8 0 (Sd7)} 128. Bb1 {0} Kg7 {0.11/7 0 (Sd7)} 129. Raf2 {0} Kh8 {0.35/7 0
(Sd7)} 130. Qa1 {0} Kg7 {0.02/9 0 (Sd7)} 131. Rg2 {0} Kh8 {0.05/9 0 (Sd7)} 132.
Kb2 {0} Kg7 {1.00/4 0 (Kg8)} 133. Kc1 {0} Kh8 {-0.01/9 0 (Sd7)} 134. Qc3 {0}
Kg7 {0.00/11 0 (Sd7)} 135. Re2 {1.15/2 0} Kh8 {0 (Sd7)} 136. Rd1 {0} Kg7 {-0.
01/9 0 (Sd7)} 137. Kb2 {0} Kh8 {0.12/9 0 (Sd7)} 138. Bd3 {0} Kg7 {0.00/10 0
(Sd7)} 139. Bc2 {0} Kh8 {0.06/9 0 (Sd7)} 140. Rc1 {0} Kg7 {0.11/6 0 (Sd7)} 141.
Ree1 {0} Kh8 {0.10/10 0 (Kg8)} 142. Qf3 {1.06/5 0} Kg7 {0 (Sd7)} 143. Qg2 {0}
Kh8 {0.10/8 0 (Sd7)} 144. Bb1 {0} Kg7 {-0.02/10 0 (Sd7)} 145. Qf3 {0} Kh8 {0.
80/4 0 (Sd7)} 146. Re2 {0} Kg7 {-0.01/12 0 (Sd7)} 147. Rf2 {0} Kh8 {-0.02/12 0
(Kg8)} 148. Bc2 {0} Kg7 {-0.02/11 0 (Kg8)} 149. Rb1 {0} Kh8 {0.21/6 0} 150. Qc3
{-0.01/9 0} Kg7 {0 (Sd7)} 151. Ka2 {0} Kh8 {0.35/7 0 (Kg8)} 152. Rg1 {0} Kg7 {
-0.01/10 0 (Sd7)} 153. Re2 {0} Kh8 {0.12/8 0 (Kg8)} 154. Kb1 {0} Kg7 {-0.02/10
0 (Dg7)} 155. Rh1 {0} Kh8 {0.20/9 0 (Sd7)} 156. Rhe1 {0} Kg7 {0.85/5 0 (Dg7)}
157. Kc1 {0} Kh8 {0.09/8 0 (Sd7)} 158. Rg2 {0} Kg7 {-0.02/8 0 (Sd7)} 159. Bd3 {
-0.09/11 0} Kh8 {0 (Sd7)} 160. Rf2 {0.02/5 0} Kg7 {0 (Kg8)} 161. Ra2 {0} Kh8 {
0.14/7 0 (Sd7)} 0-1


Brainfish 190317 64 BMI2 (8 threads): 24.7 plies; 9.402kN/s Intel(R)
Core(TM) i7-4790 CPU @ 3.60GHz 3600MHz, (4 cores, 8 threads)



:idea:
I am thinking chess is in a coin.Human beings for ever playing in one face.Now I am playing in the other face:"Antichess". Computers are as a fortres where owner forgot to close a little door behind. You must enter across this door.Forget the front.

Father
Posts: 1287
Joined: Sun Mar 19, 2006 3:39 am
Location: Colombia
Full name: Pablo Ignacio Restrepo

... I would like motion please

Post by Father » Sat Mar 25, 2017 2:07 am

:idea:
I am thinking chess is in a coin.Human beings for ever playing in one face.Now I am playing in the other face:"Antichess". Computers are as a fortres where owner forgot to close a little door behind. You must enter across this door.Forget the front.

User avatar
Dr.Wael Deeb
Posts: 9635
Joined: Wed Mar 08, 2006 7:44 pm
Location: Amman,Jordan

Re: With love, to my Parents, Father, and Mother. Man Vs Mac

Post by Dr.Wael Deeb » Sat Mar 25, 2017 8:09 am

I am in the Earth; Thanks to my God.

Well,it Would be a good idea considering moving to Mars ....
Dr.Deeb
_No one can hit as hard as life.But it ain’t about how hard you can hit.It’s about how hard you can get hit and keep moving forward.How much you can take and keep moving forward….

Father
Posts: 1287
Joined: Sun Mar 19, 2006 3:39 am
Location: Colombia
Full name: Pablo Ignacio Restrepo

Dr. Waeel

Post by Father » Sun Mar 26, 2017 6:59 am

Just I would to.have motion.in the chess game I won, but I dont.know how...Thx.in advance
I am thinking chess is in a coin.Human beings for ever playing in one face.Now I am playing in the other face:"Antichess". Computers are as a fortres where owner forgot to close a little door behind. You must enter across this door.Forget the front.

User avatar
reflectionofpower
Posts: 1456
Joined: Fri Mar 01, 2013 4:28 pm
Location: USA

Re: With love, to my Parents, Father, and Mother. Man Vs Mac

Post by reflectionofpower » Sun Mar 26, 2017 8:00 am

Dr.Wael Deeb wrote:I am in the Earth; Thanks to my God.

Well,it Would be a good idea considering moving to Mars ....
Dr.Deeb
:lol:
"hodie mihi, cras tibi"

Lonnie

Father
Posts: 1287
Joined: Sun Mar 19, 2006 3:39 am
Location: Colombia
Full name: Pablo Ignacio Restrepo

Re: ....

Post by Father » Mon Mar 27, 2017 7:41 pm

[pgn]

Event "Partida evaluada, 3 min"]
[Site "?"]
[Date "2017.03.24"]
[Round "?"]
[White "Stabels"]
[Black "Grand-Father"]
[Result "0-1"]
[ECO "C50"]
[PlyCount "322"]
[EventDate "2017.03.24"]
[TimeControl "180"]

1. e4 {B 0} e5 {2} 2. Nf3 {B 0} Nc6 {3} 3. Bc4 {B 0} Be7 {3} 4. d4 {B 0} d6 {1}
5. d5 {B 0} Nb8 {1} 6. Bd3 {B 0} Nf6 {1} 7. c4 {B 0} O-O {1} 8. h3 {0.56/28 17}
c5 {4 (c6)} 9. Nc3 {0.83/23 2} Ne8 {2 (Sbd7)} 10. O-O {1.05/23 3} g6 {1 (Sf6)}
11. Bh6 {1.41/23 2} Ng7 {1} 12. g4 {1.23/23 0} f6 {1 (Sa6)} 13. Kg2 {1.27/22 5}
Rf7 {1} 14. Rg1 {1.34/24 3} a5 {1 (Sa6)} 15. Kh1 {1.62/23 6 Grand-Father
reconnected.} Nd7 {5 (Se8)} 16. h4 {1.72/26 3} Nf8 {1} 17. h5 {1.62/28 6} g5 {2
} 18. Nd2 {1.58/29 4} Kh8 {3 (Sd7)} 19. Ne2 {1.70/24 3} b6 {1 (Sd7)} 20. Nf1 {
2.02/25 2} Ra7 {1 (Sd7)} 21. Bc2 {2.06/25 5} Bd7 {2 (Sd7)} 22. Bd3 {1.93/25 16}
Qe8 {2 (Se8)} 23. Nc3 {2.29/21 2} Kg8 {5 (Db8)} 24. Qe2 {2.24/25 3} Kh8 {2
(Db8)} 25. Ne3 {2.39/20 2} Bd8 {1 (Db8)} 26. Rab1 {2.54/22 5} Kg8 {2 (a4)} 27.
b3 {2.54/26 3} Kh8 {1 (a4)} 28. a3 {2.58/20 4} Kg8 {3} 29. Kg2 {2.37/23 10} Kh8
{1 (Le7)} 30. Qf3 {2.48/21 4} Kg8 {2} 31. Rb2 {2.32/24 14} Kh8 {3 (Le7)} 32.
Ra1 {2.44/19 2} Kg8 {2 (Le7)} 33. Qd1 {2.33/22 6} Kh8 {2 (Le7)} 34. f3 {2.51/
18 2} Kg8 {2} 35. Kg1 {2.34/21 4} Kh8 {1 (Le7)} 36. Raa2 {2.50/17 2} Kg8 {1}
37. Rh2 {2.37/22 3} Kh8 {1 (Le7)} 38. Raf2 {2.42/18 2} Kg8 {1 (a4)} 39. Ne2 {
2.31/23 6} Kh8 {3 (Le7)} 40. Ng3 {2.53/18 1} Bc7 {3 (Kg8)} 41. Qf1 {2.61/20 3}
Kg8 {1} 42. Rb2 {2.61/19 1} Kh8 {1 (Ta8)} 43. Nd1 {2.58/20 2} Kg8 {1} 44. Nc3 {
2.56/23 4} Kh8 {1 (Ta8)} 45. Bc2 {2.56/21 3} Kg8 {1} 46. Rf2 {2.41/19 1} Kh8 {
1 (Tb7)} 47. Qe2 {2.52/19 1} Kg8 {1} 48. Rf1 {2.40/21 1} Kh8 {1 (Db8)} 49. a4 {
2.57/18 1} Kg8 {1} 50. Rbb1 {2.44/21 0} Bd8 {2 (Db8)} 51. Nb5 {2.30/18 2} Bxb5
{6} 52. axb5 {1.95/24 0} Rae7 {7 (Le7)} 53. Rf2 {2.24/20 1} Qd7 {2 (Ta7)} 54.
Bd3 {2.61/20 0} Bc7 {2} 55. Nf1 {2.61/38 0} Bd8 {1 (Dd8)} 56. Rh2 {2.61/30 2}
Bc7 {1} 57. Ng3 {2.54/29 0} Bd8 {1 (Dd8)} 58. Kf1 {2.36/19 0} Bc7 {1 (De8)} 59.
Ke1 {2.39/19 0} Bd8 {1 (De8)} 60. Ra1 {2.16/20 0} Bc7 {1 (De8)} 61. Nf1 {2.53/
21 0} Bd8 {1 (De8)} 62. Kf2 {2.13/22 0} Bc7 {1 (De8)} 63. Ne3 {2.32/19 1} Bd8 {
1} 64. Qf1 {2.22/21 0} Bc7 {1} 65. Kg3 {2.61/19 0} Bd8 {1 (De8)} 66. Bxg7 {2.
12/22 0} Kxg7 {1 (Txg7)} 67. Raa2 {1.95/19 0} h6 {2 (Te8)} 68. Nf5+ {2.25/12 0}
Kh7 {1} 69. Nxe7 {2.12/45 0} Qxe7 {2} 70. Kf2 {2.10/46 0} Qc7 {1 (Sd7)} 71. Qe2
{2.25/34 0} Kg7 {1 (De7)} 72. Kg1 {2.25/36 0} Kg8 {4} 73. Qe3 {2.25/53 0} Kg7 {
1 (De7)} 74. Rhg2 {2.25/32 0} Kg8 {1} 75. Qe2 {2.25/41 0} Kg7 {1 (De7)} 76. Qd1
{2.25/37 0} Kg8 {1} 77. Qc2 {2.25/46 0} Kg7 {1 (De7)} 78. Rf2 {2.25/38 0} Kg8 {
1} 79. Rg2 {2.25/51 0} Kh7 {1 (De7)} 80. Rd2 {2.25/36 0} Kh8 {0 (Kg8)} 81. Kf1
{2.25/37 0} Kg8 {0} 82. Rg2 {2.25/50 0} Kh8 {1 (Dd7)} 83. Qd2 {2.25/38 0} Kg8 {
0} 84. Ra3 {2.25/48 0} Kh8 {1 (De7)} 85. Kg1 {2.25/37 0} Kg8 {0 (Kg7)} 86. Kf1
{2.25/36 0} Kh8 {0 (De7)} 87. Qf2 {2.25/31 0} Kg8 {0} 88. Qe2 {2.25/49 0} Kh8 {
0 (De7)} 89. Ra1 {2.25/37 0} Kg8 {0} 90. Ra2 {2.25/52 0} Kh8 {0 (De7)} 91. Qf2
{2.25/36 0} Kg8 {0} 92. Qb2 {2.25/49 0} Kh8 {0 (De7)} 93. Ke1 {2.25/30 0} Kg8 {
0} 94. Qd2 {2.25/50 0} Kh8 {1 (De7)} 95. Rf2 {2.25/34 0} Kg8 {0} 96. Qc2 {2.25/
48 0} Kh8 {0 (De7)} 97. Rh2 {2.25/34 0} Kg8 {0} 98. Qd2 {2.25/44 0} Kh8 {0
(De7)} 99. Re2 {2.25/32 0} Kg8 {0} 100. Kf1 {2.25/40 0} Kh8 {0 (Kg7)} 101. Qc1
{2.25/31 0} Kg8 {0} 102. Rg2 {2.25/36 0} Kh8 {0 (De7)} 103. Rgc2 {2.25/25 0}
Kg8 {0} 104. Rg2 {2.25/32 0} Kh8 {1} 105. Kg1 {2.25/30 0} Kg8 {0 (Kg7)} 106.
Qe1 {2.25/27 0} Kh8 {0 (De7)} 107. Qd1 {2.17/23 0} Kg8 {0} 108. Qd2 {2.25/23 0}
Kh8 {0} 109. Qb2 {2.25/14 0} Kg8 {1 (Kh7)} 110. Qd2 {2.25/14 0} Kh8 {1} 111.
Kf1 {2.25/12 0} Kg8 {4 (Kg7)} 112. Rh2 {2.25/12 0} Kh8 {1 (De7)} 113. Qe2 {2.
25/12 0} Kg8 {1} 114. Rf2 {2.25/12 0} Kh8 {0} 115. Kg1 {2.25/8 0} Kg8 {1} 116.
Qf1 {1.94/6 0} Kh8 {1 (Kg7)} 117. f4 {0.47/7 0} exf4 {3 (gxf4)} 118. Qe1 {-0.
01/7 0} Re7 {1 (Sd7)} 119. Qc3 {0.79/4 0} Re5 {1 (Sd7)} 120. Bb1 {0.09/9 0} Kg7
{1 (Sd7)} 121. Kf1 {1.11/4 0} Kh8 {0 (Te8)} 122. Ke1 {0} Kg7 {0.19/9 0 (Sd7)}
123. Kd1 {0} Kh8 {1.05/2 0 (Dd7)} 124. Bd3 {0} Kg7 {0.03/9 0 (Dd7)} 125. Kc1 {
0.36/9 0} Kh8 {0 (Sd7)} 126. Bc2 {0} Kg7 {0.16/8 0 (Te8)} 127. Rf1 {0} Kh8 {0.
22/8 0 (Sd7)} 128. Bb1 {0} Kg7 {0.11/7 0 (Sd7)} 129. Raf2 {0} Kh8 {0.35/7 0
(Sd7)} 130. Qa1 {0} Kg7 {0.02/9 0 (Sd7)} 131. Rg2 {0} Kh8 {0.05/9 0 (Sd7)} 132.
Kb2 {0} Kg7 {1.00/4 0 (Kg8)} 133. Kc1 {0} Kh8 {-0.01/9 0 (Sd7)} 134. Qc3 {0}
Kg7 {0.00/11 0 (Sd7)} 135. Re2 {1.15/2 0} Kh8 {0 (Sd7)} 136. Rd1 {0} Kg7 {-0.
01/9 0 (Sd7)} 137. Kb2 {0} Kh8 {0.12/9 0 (Sd7)} 138. Bd3 {0} Kg7 {0.00/10 0
(Sd7)} 139. Bc2 {0} Kh8 {0.06/9 0 (Sd7)} 140. Rc1 {0} Kg7 {0.11/6 0 (Sd7)} 141.
Ree1 {0} Kh8 {0.10/10 0 (Kg8)} 142. Qf3 {1.06/5 0} Kg7 {0 (Sd7)} 143. Qg2 {0}
Kh8 {0.10/8 0 (Sd7)} 144. Bb1 {0} Kg7 {-0.02/10 0 (Sd7)} 145. Qf3 {0} Kh8 {0.
80/4 0 (Sd7)} 146. Re2 {0} Kg7 {-0.01/12 0 (Sd7)} 147. Rf2 {0} Kh8 {-0.02/12 0
(Kg8)} 148. Bc2 {0} Kg7 {-0.02/11 0 (Kg8)} 149. Rb1 {0} Kh8 {0.21/6 0} 150. Qc3
{-0.01/9 0} Kg7 {0 (Sd7)} 151. Ka2 {0} Kh8 {0.35/7 0 (Kg8)} 152. Rg1 {0} Kg7 {
-0.01/10 0 (Sd7)} 153. Re2 {0} Kh8 {0.12/8 0 (Kg8)} 154. Kb1 {0} Kg7 {-0.02/10
0 (Dg7)} 155. Rh1 {0} Kh8 {0.20/9 0 (Sd7)} 156. Rhe1 {0} Kg7 {0.85/5 0 (Dg7)}
157. Kc1 {0} Kh8 {0.09/8 0 (Sd7)} 158. Rg2 {0} Kg7 {-0.02/8 0 (Sd7)} 159. Bd3 {
-0.09/11 0} Kh8 {0 (Sd7)} 160. Rf2 {0.02/5 0} Kg7 {0 (Kg8)} 161. Ra2 {0} Kh8 {
0.14/7 0 (Sd7)} 0-1

[/pgn]
I am thinking chess is in a coin.Human beings for ever playing in one face.Now I am playing in the other face:"Antichess". Computers are as a fortres where owner forgot to close a little door behind. You must enter across this door.Forget the front.

Father
Posts: 1287
Joined: Sun Mar 19, 2006 3:39 am
Location: Colombia
Full name: Pablo Ignacio Restrepo

Martis Collectia

Post by Father » Tue Mar 28, 2017 2:00 am

:

Delebo computer quod utrumque vicenorum inventa. Nomen autem "Collecta Martis." Et os no.la.comprende Martis artificialis intelligentia. Sed intelligere Angeli oris Martem.

Cordialmente,

Father
Posts: 1287
Joined: Sun Mar 19, 2006 3:39 am
Location: Colombia
Full name: Pablo Ignacio Restrepo

Mars Opening

Post by Father » Tue Mar 28, 2017 9:42 am

El traductor de lenguaje español.a lengua Latina, produce una absurda traducción.
Por.ello la.hago en.castellano.
« Yo gané al.computador con la apertura que yo inventé y que llama:'« Apertura Marte.» Se trata de un sistema de.juego.utilizado con las fichas.negras contra «1.E4» contra un sistema que es difícil jugar.
I am thinking chess is in a coin.Human beings for ever playing in one face.Now I am playing in the other face:"Antichess". Computers are as a fortres where owner forgot to close a little door behind. You must enter across this door.Forget the front.

Lyudmil Tsvetkov
Posts: 6052
Joined: Tue Jun 12, 2012 10:41 am

Re: Mars Opening

Post by Lyudmil Tsvetkov » Tue Mar 28, 2017 2:00 pm

Father wrote:El traductor de lenguaje español.a lengua Latina, produce una absurda traducción.
Por.ello la.hago en.castellano.
« Yo gané al.computador con la apertura que yo inventé y que llama:'« Apertura Marte.» Se trata de un sistema de.juego.utilizado con las fichas.negras contra «1.E4» contra un sistema que es difícil jugar.
que se llama? (en castellano llano) :shock:

I guess not too many ancient Romans on this forum.

Lyudmil Tsvetkov
Posts: 6052
Joined: Tue Jun 12, 2012 10:41 am

Re: ....

Post by Lyudmil Tsvetkov » Tue Mar 28, 2017 2:07 pm

Father wrote:[pgn]

Event "Partida evaluada, 3 min"]
[Site "?"]
[Date "2017.03.24"]
[Round "?"]
[White "Stabels"]
[Black "Grand-Father"]
[Result "0-1"]
[ECO "C50"]
[PlyCount "322"]
[EventDate "2017.03.24"]
[TimeControl "180"]

1. e4 {B 0} e5 {2} 2. Nf3 {B 0} Nc6 {3} 3. Bc4 {B 0} Be7 {3} 4. d4 {B 0} d6 {1}
5. d5 {B 0} Nb8 {1} 6. Bd3 {B 0} Nf6 {1} 7. c4 {B 0} O-O {1} 8. h3 {0.56/28 17}
c5 {4 (c6)} 9. Nc3 {0.83/23 2} Ne8 {2 (Sbd7)} 10. O-O {1.05/23 3} g6 {1 (Sf6)}
11. Bh6 {1.41/23 2} Ng7 {1} 12. g4 {1.23/23 0} f6 {1 (Sa6)} 13. Kg2 {1.27/22 5}
Rf7 {1} 14. Rg1 {1.34/24 3} a5 {1 (Sa6)} 15. Kh1 {1.62/23 6 Grand-Father
reconnected.} Nd7 {5 (Se8)} 16. h4 {1.72/26 3} Nf8 {1} 17. h5 {1.62/28 6} g5 {2
} 18. Nd2 {1.58/29 4} Kh8 {3 (Sd7)} 19. Ne2 {1.70/24 3} b6 {1 (Sd7)} 20. Nf1 {
2.02/25 2} Ra7 {1 (Sd7)} 21. Bc2 {2.06/25 5} Bd7 {2 (Sd7)} 22. Bd3 {1.93/25 16}
Qe8 {2 (Se8)} 23. Nc3 {2.29/21 2} Kg8 {5 (Db8)} 24. Qe2 {2.24/25 3} Kh8 {2
(Db8)} 25. Ne3 {2.39/20 2} Bd8 {1 (Db8)} 26. Rab1 {2.54/22 5} Kg8 {2 (a4)} 27.
b3 {2.54/26 3} Kh8 {1 (a4)} 28. a3 {2.58/20 4} Kg8 {3} 29. Kg2 {2.37/23 10} Kh8
{1 (Le7)} 30. Qf3 {2.48/21 4} Kg8 {2} 31. Rb2 {2.32/24 14} Kh8 {3 (Le7)} 32.
Ra1 {2.44/19 2} Kg8 {2 (Le7)} 33. Qd1 {2.33/22 6} Kh8 {2 (Le7)} 34. f3 {2.51/
18 2} Kg8 {2} 35. Kg1 {2.34/21 4} Kh8 {1 (Le7)} 36. Raa2 {2.50/17 2} Kg8 {1}
37. Rh2 {2.37/22 3} Kh8 {1 (Le7)} 38. Raf2 {2.42/18 2} Kg8 {1 (a4)} 39. Ne2 {
2.31/23 6} Kh8 {3 (Le7)} 40. Ng3 {2.53/18 1} Bc7 {3 (Kg8)} 41. Qf1 {2.61/20 3}
Kg8 {1} 42. Rb2 {2.61/19 1} Kh8 {1 (Ta8)} 43. Nd1 {2.58/20 2} Kg8 {1} 44. Nc3 {
2.56/23 4} Kh8 {1 (Ta8)} 45. Bc2 {2.56/21 3} Kg8 {1} 46. Rf2 {2.41/19 1} Kh8 {
1 (Tb7)} 47. Qe2 {2.52/19 1} Kg8 {1} 48. Rf1 {2.40/21 1} Kh8 {1 (Db8)} 49. a4 {
2.57/18 1} Kg8 {1} 50. Rbb1 {2.44/21 0} Bd8 {2 (Db8)} 51. Nb5 {2.30/18 2} Bxb5
{6} 52. axb5 {1.95/24 0} Rae7 {7 (Le7)} 53. Rf2 {2.24/20 1} Qd7 {2 (Ta7)} 54.
Bd3 {2.61/20 0} Bc7 {2} 55. Nf1 {2.61/38 0} Bd8 {1 (Dd8)} 56. Rh2 {2.61/30 2}
Bc7 {1} 57. Ng3 {2.54/29 0} Bd8 {1 (Dd8)} 58. Kf1 {2.36/19 0} Bc7 {1 (De8)} 59.
Ke1 {2.39/19 0} Bd8 {1 (De8)} 60. Ra1 {2.16/20 0} Bc7 {1 (De8)} 61. Nf1 {2.53/
21 0} Bd8 {1 (De8)} 62. Kf2 {2.13/22 0} Bc7 {1 (De8)} 63. Ne3 {2.32/19 1} Bd8 {
1} 64. Qf1 {2.22/21 0} Bc7 {1} 65. Kg3 {2.61/19 0} Bd8 {1 (De8)} 66. Bxg7 {2.
12/22 0} Kxg7 {1 (Txg7)} 67. Raa2 {1.95/19 0} h6 {2 (Te8)} 68. Nf5+ {2.25/12 0}
Kh7 {1} 69. Nxe7 {2.12/45 0} Qxe7 {2} 70. Kf2 {2.10/46 0} Qc7 {1 (Sd7)} 71. Qe2
{2.25/34 0} Kg7 {1 (De7)} 72. Kg1 {2.25/36 0} Kg8 {4} 73. Qe3 {2.25/53 0} Kg7 {
1 (De7)} 74. Rhg2 {2.25/32 0} Kg8 {1} 75. Qe2 {2.25/41 0} Kg7 {1 (De7)} 76. Qd1
{2.25/37 0} Kg8 {1} 77. Qc2 {2.25/46 0} Kg7 {1 (De7)} 78. Rf2 {2.25/38 0} Kg8 {
1} 79. Rg2 {2.25/51 0} Kh7 {1 (De7)} 80. Rd2 {2.25/36 0} Kh8 {0 (Kg8)} 81. Kf1
{2.25/37 0} Kg8 {0} 82. Rg2 {2.25/50 0} Kh8 {1 (Dd7)} 83. Qd2 {2.25/38 0} Kg8 {
0} 84. Ra3 {2.25/48 0} Kh8 {1 (De7)} 85. Kg1 {2.25/37 0} Kg8 {0 (Kg7)} 86. Kf1
{2.25/36 0} Kh8 {0 (De7)} 87. Qf2 {2.25/31 0} Kg8 {0} 88. Qe2 {2.25/49 0} Kh8 {
0 (De7)} 89. Ra1 {2.25/37 0} Kg8 {0} 90. Ra2 {2.25/52 0} Kh8 {0 (De7)} 91. Qf2
{2.25/36 0} Kg8 {0} 92. Qb2 {2.25/49 0} Kh8 {0 (De7)} 93. Ke1 {2.25/30 0} Kg8 {
0} 94. Qd2 {2.25/50 0} Kh8 {1 (De7)} 95. Rf2 {2.25/34 0} Kg8 {0} 96. Qc2 {2.25/
48 0} Kh8 {0 (De7)} 97. Rh2 {2.25/34 0} Kg8 {0} 98. Qd2 {2.25/44 0} Kh8 {0
(De7)} 99. Re2 {2.25/32 0} Kg8 {0} 100. Kf1 {2.25/40 0} Kh8 {0 (Kg7)} 101. Qc1
{2.25/31 0} Kg8 {0} 102. Rg2 {2.25/36 0} Kh8 {0 (De7)} 103. Rgc2 {2.25/25 0}
Kg8 {0} 104. Rg2 {2.25/32 0} Kh8 {1} 105. Kg1 {2.25/30 0} Kg8 {0 (Kg7)} 106.
Qe1 {2.25/27 0} Kh8 {0 (De7)} 107. Qd1 {2.17/23 0} Kg8 {0} 108. Qd2 {2.25/23 0}
Kh8 {0} 109. Qb2 {2.25/14 0} Kg8 {1 (Kh7)} 110. Qd2 {2.25/14 0} Kh8 {1} 111.
Kf1 {2.25/12 0} Kg8 {4 (Kg7)} 112. Rh2 {2.25/12 0} Kh8 {1 (De7)} 113. Qe2 {2.
25/12 0} Kg8 {1} 114. Rf2 {2.25/12 0} Kh8 {0} 115. Kg1 {2.25/8 0} Kg8 {1} 116.
Qf1 {1.94/6 0} Kh8 {1 (Kg7)} 117. f4 {0.47/7 0} exf4 {3 (gxf4)} 118. Qe1 {-0.
01/7 0} Re7 {1 (Sd7)} 119. Qc3 {0.79/4 0} Re5 {1 (Sd7)} 120. Bb1 {0.09/9 0} Kg7
{1 (Sd7)} 121. Kf1 {1.11/4 0} Kh8 {0 (Te8)} 122. Ke1 {0} Kg7 {0.19/9 0 (Sd7)}
123. Kd1 {0} Kh8 {1.05/2 0 (Dd7)} 124. Bd3 {0} Kg7 {0.03/9 0 (Dd7)} 125. Kc1 {
0.36/9 0} Kh8 {0 (Sd7)} 126. Bc2 {0} Kg7 {0.16/8 0 (Te8)} 127. Rf1 {0} Kh8 {0.
22/8 0 (Sd7)} 128. Bb1 {0} Kg7 {0.11/7 0 (Sd7)} 129. Raf2 {0} Kh8 {0.35/7 0
(Sd7)} 130. Qa1 {0} Kg7 {0.02/9 0 (Sd7)} 131. Rg2 {0} Kh8 {0.05/9 0 (Sd7)} 132.
Kb2 {0} Kg7 {1.00/4 0 (Kg8)} 133. Kc1 {0} Kh8 {-0.01/9 0 (Sd7)} 134. Qc3 {0}
Kg7 {0.00/11 0 (Sd7)} 135. Re2 {1.15/2 0} Kh8 {0 (Sd7)} 136. Rd1 {0} Kg7 {-0.
01/9 0 (Sd7)} 137. Kb2 {0} Kh8 {0.12/9 0 (Sd7)} 138. Bd3 {0} Kg7 {0.00/10 0
(Sd7)} 139. Bc2 {0} Kh8 {0.06/9 0 (Sd7)} 140. Rc1 {0} Kg7 {0.11/6 0 (Sd7)} 141.
Ree1 {0} Kh8 {0.10/10 0 (Kg8)} 142. Qf3 {1.06/5 0} Kg7 {0 (Sd7)} 143. Qg2 {0}
Kh8 {0.10/8 0 (Sd7)} 144. Bb1 {0} Kg7 {-0.02/10 0 (Sd7)} 145. Qf3 {0} Kh8 {0.
80/4 0 (Sd7)} 146. Re2 {0} Kg7 {-0.01/12 0 (Sd7)} 147. Rf2 {0} Kh8 {-0.02/12 0
(Kg8)} 148. Bc2 {0} Kg7 {-0.02/11 0 (Kg8)} 149. Rb1 {0} Kh8 {0.21/6 0} 150. Qc3
{-0.01/9 0} Kg7 {0 (Sd7)} 151. Ka2 {0} Kh8 {0.35/7 0 (Kg8)} 152. Rg1 {0} Kg7 {
-0.01/10 0 (Sd7)} 153. Re2 {0} Kh8 {0.12/8 0 (Kg8)} 154. Kb1 {0} Kg7 {-0.02/10
0 (Dg7)} 155. Rh1 {0} Kh8 {0.20/9 0 (Sd7)} 156. Rhe1 {0} Kg7 {0.85/5 0 (Dg7)}
157. Kc1 {0} Kh8 {0.09/8 0 (Sd7)} 158. Rg2 {0} Kg7 {-0.02/8 0 (Sd7)} 159. Bd3 {
-0.09/11 0} Kh8 {0 (Sd7)} 160. Rf2 {0.02/5 0} Kg7 {0 (Kg8)} 161. Ra2 {0} Kh8 {
0.14/7 0 (Sd7)} 0-1

[/pgn]
[d]3b1n1k/2q5/1p1p1p1p/pPpPr1pP/2P1PpP1/1PQB4/R7/2K1R3 w - - 88 162

is not this a draw?

btw., I guess you 'borrowed' one of my preferred drawing openings, which is still very much suboptimal btw. (Latin translation skipped)

Post Reply