ACCC Computer chess tournaments back

Discussion of anything and everything relating to chess playing software and machines.

Moderators: bob, hgm, Harvey Williamson

Forum rules
This textbox is used to restore diagrams posted with the [d] tag before the upgrade.
Charly
Posts: 823
Joined: Wed Jul 23, 2014 2:30 pm
Location: Bretagne
Contact:

ACCC Computer chess tournaments back

Post by Charly » Sun Jan 08, 2017 3:40 pm

Hi,

Happy new year !

For those interested :

For the info, my previous ISP (SFR) decided to stop the "Perso pages" in France, and they made their services more expensive, so, I decided to move to another ISP allowing the "Perso pages".

I just received the new box two days ago, and I managed to upload my site with Filezilla this afternoon (sooner than expected).

For clarity, I kept the name of the site ACCC, available here :


arnaud dot loheac dot free dot fr


(I didn't had the choice of the adress though).

At first glance at the site, all seems ok, but if you find errors, missings links, or images, feel free to contact me.

I updated my email adress on the "contact" button at the bottom left of my site.

I will update my tournaments as soon as possible ! :D

AL

User avatar
Guenther
Posts: 3108
Joined: Wed Oct 01, 2008 4:33 am
Location: Regensburg, Germany
Full name: Guenther Simon
Contact:

Re: ACCC Computer chess tournaments back

Post by Guenther » Sun Jan 08, 2017 4:51 pm

Charly wrote:Hi,

Happy new year !

For those interested :

For the info, my previous ISP (SFR) decided to stop the "Perso pages" in France, and they made their services more expensive, so, I decided to move to another ISP allowing the "Perso pages".

I just received the new box two days ago, and I managed to upload my site with Filezilla this afternoon (sooner than expected).

For clarity, I kept the name of the site ACCC, available here :


arnaud dot loheac dot free dot fr


(I didn't had the choice of the adress though).

At first glance at the site, all seems ok, but if you find errors, missings links, or images, feel free to contact me.

I updated my email adress on the "contact" button at the bottom left of my site.

I will update my tournaments as soon as possible ! :D

AL
Welcome back and good luck with it.

In a first quick glance I noticed that most links to different other
tournament sites and fora are outdated.

User avatar
cdani
Posts: 2104
Joined: Sat Jan 18, 2014 9:24 am
Location: Andorra
Contact:

Re: ACCC Computer chess tournaments back

Post by cdani » Sun Jan 08, 2017 5:17 pm

Welcome back! And thanks for your page and tournaments! :-)

Charly
Posts: 823
Joined: Wed Jul 23, 2014 2:30 pm
Location: Bretagne
Contact:

Re: ACCC Computer chess tournaments back

Post by Charly » Sun Jan 08, 2017 5:41 pm

Thank you,

I just checked / cleaned / updated the "Liens utiles" ("Useful links") in the main page.

AL

User avatar
stegemma
Posts: 859
Joined: Mon Aug 10, 2009 8:05 pm
Location: Italy
Full name: Stefano Gemma
Contact:

Re: ACCC Computer chess tournaments back

Post by stegemma » Sun Jan 15, 2017 3:54 pm

Wow!!!

Thanks, I always follow your site to know the (small) progress of my engines and I was very unhappy when it has disappeared!
Author of Drago, Raffaela, Freccia, Satana, Sabrina.
http://www.linformatica.com

Daniel Anulliero
Posts: 688
Joined: Fri Jan 04, 2013 3:55 pm
Location: Nice

Re: ACCC Computer chess tournaments back

Post by Daniel Anulliero » Sun Jan 15, 2017 9:45 pm

I would be happy if Isa appear in your tournaments ! 😊
Another thing : update your link in your profile , It doesn't work

mloftus955
Posts: 86
Joined: Tue Jun 08, 2010 3:36 pm
Location: Savannah, GA

Re: ACCC Computer chess tournaments back

Post by mloftus955 » Mon Jan 16, 2017 10:09 am

Hi Arnaud,

I am glad to know that your site is back up, I have followed your tournaments for a few years.
However I can't seem to get to your new site.
Can you post a link?


Thanks,

Mark

User avatar
Guenther
Posts: 3108
Joined: Wed Oct 01, 2008 4:33 am
Location: Regensburg, Germany
Full name: Guenther Simon
Contact:

Re: ACCC Computer chess tournaments back

Post by Guenther » Mon Jan 16, 2017 10:37 am

mloftus955 wrote:Hi Arnaud,

I am glad to know that your site is back up, I have followed your tournaments for a few years.
However I can't seem to get to your new site.
Can you post a link?


Thanks,

Mark
The link was in his post... (but not for the lazy ones)
arnaud dot loheac dot free dot fr

Daniel Anulliero
Posts: 688
Joined: Fri Jan 04, 2013 3:55 pm
Location: Nice

Re: ACCC Computer chess tournaments back

Post by Daniel Anulliero » Mon Jan 16, 2017 3:05 pm

Guenther wrote:
mloftus955 wrote:Hi Arnaud,

I am glad to know that your site is back up, I have followed your tournaments for a few years.
However I can't seem to get to your new site.
Can you post a link?


Thanks,

Mark
The link was in his post... (but not for the lazy ones)
arnaud dot loheac dot free dot fr
That's why I talk to him to update his profile because the link in his profile is false
And don't worry , I saw his link in his message 😉

Charly
Posts: 823
Joined: Wed Jul 23, 2014 2:30 pm
Location: Bretagne
Contact:

Re: ACCC Computer chess tournaments back

Post by Charly » Tue Jan 17, 2017 2:14 pm

I'm glad to be back. Many thanks !

Post Reply