Chess Game Analyzer GUI

Discussion of anything and everything relating to chess playing software and machines.

Moderators: bob, hgm, Harvey Williamson

Forum rules
This textbox is used to restore diagrams posted with the [d] tag before the upgrade.
Post Reply
Ferdy
Posts: 4111
Joined: Sun Aug 10, 2008 1:15 pm
Location: Philippines

Chess Game Analyzer GUI

Post by Ferdy » Fri Dec 16, 2016 3:24 pm

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0BwAOsu ... sp=sharing

Around 8MB, this is for windows OS. Tested on windows 7.

To run double click the highlighted file.

Image

User avatar
Guenther
Posts: 3109
Joined: Wed Oct 01, 2008 4:33 am
Location: Regensburg, Germany
Full name: Guenther Simon
Contact:

Re: Chess Game Analyzer GUI

Post by Guenther » Fri Dec 16, 2016 4:17 pm

Ferdy wrote:https://drive.google.com/file/d/0BwAOsu ... sp=sharing

Around 8MB, this is for windows OS. Tested on windows 7.

To run double click the highlighted file.

Image
Wonderful Xmas present! Thanks Ferdinand.
I will fiddle with it on the coming weekend.

swami
Posts: 6536
Joined: Thu Mar 09, 2006 3:21 am

Re: Chess Game Analyzer GUI

Post by swami » Fri Dec 16, 2016 4:36 pm

Ferdy wrote: Around 8MB, this is for windows OS. Tested on windows 7.
Thanks a lot, Ferdinand! :-)

I can confirm that it is working on windows 10, as well.

Ferdy
Posts: 4111
Joined: Sun Aug 10, 2008 1:15 pm
Location: Philippines

Re: Chess Game Analyzer GUI

Post by Ferdy » Fri Dec 16, 2016 5:09 pm

Guenther wrote:
Ferdy wrote:https://drive.google.com/file/d/0BwAOsu ... sp=sharing

Around 8MB, this is for windows OS. Tested on windows 7.

To run double click the highlighted file.

Image
Wonderful Xmas present! Thanks Ferdinand.
I will fiddle with it on the coming weekend.
Some options are not really implemented, no more time. That exe file above the gui file is actually the cli version which supports all the options.
Last edited by Ferdy on Fri Dec 16, 2016 5:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Ferdy
Posts: 4111
Joined: Sun Aug 10, 2008 1:15 pm
Location: Philippines

Re: Chess Game Analyzer GUI

Post by Ferdy » Fri Dec 16, 2016 5:14 pm

swami wrote:
Ferdy wrote: Around 8MB, this is for windows OS. Tested on windows 7.
Thanks a lot, Ferdinand! :)

I can confirm that it is working on windows 10, as well.
Glad to hear that it works :D. It is a tkinter in python converted to exe file by py2exe. I forgot to include the python source.

Post Reply