Cute Chess 0.9.4 released

Discussion of anything and everything relating to chess playing software and machines.

Moderators: bob, hgm, Harvey Williamson

Forum rules
This textbox is used to restore diagrams posted with the [d] tag before the upgrade.
Ferdy
Posts: 4075
Joined: Sun Aug 10, 2008 1:15 pm
Location: Philippines

Re: Cute Chess 0.9.4 released

Post by Ferdy » Sat May 27, 2017 10:44 pm

Krzysztof Grzelak wrote:
Ferdy wrote:Try it. I have new version. I am not sure if this enhancement is in the gui that you have.
And you can share the latest version you have.
My computer dies last week, so I can no longer compile the latest version.

However I make a request here.

https://github.com/cutechess/cutechess/issues/216

We need to make some noise so that Ilari and Arto would release it :).

Krzysztof Grzelak
Posts: 816
Joined: Tue Jul 15, 2014 10:47 am

Re: Cute Chess 0.9.4 released

Post by Krzysztof Grzelak » Sun May 28, 2017 8:17 am

Thank you for your answer Ferdinand. I have a question. Please write how to properly set the file search. To read a file search engine EXchess 7.97b.

Ferdy
Posts: 4075
Joined: Sun Aug 10, 2008 1:15 pm
Location: Philippines

Re: Cute Chess 0.9.4 released

Post by Ferdy » Sun May 28, 2017 8:22 pm

Krzysztof Grzelak wrote:I have a question. Please write how to properly set the file search. To read a file search engine EXchess 7.97b.
Better to write another topic regarding Exchess.

Ferdy
Posts: 4075
Joined: Sun Aug 10, 2008 1:15 pm
Location: Philippines

Re: Cute Chess 0.9.4 released

Post by Ferdy » Sun May 28, 2017 8:36 pm

Krzysztof Grzelak wrote:
Ferdy wrote:Try it. I have new version. I am not sure if this enhancement is in the gui that you have.
And you can share the latest version you have.
There is a windows compile from here uploaded by ppigazzini, around post #7.

https://github.com/cutechess/cutechess/issues/216

Krzysztof Grzelak
Posts: 816
Joined: Tue Jul 15, 2014 10:47 am

Re: Cute Chess 0.9.4 released

Post by Krzysztof Grzelak » Sun May 28, 2017 10:58 pm

Thank you very much. I have a request Ferdinand. And you can ask what changes have cropped, because both files are much larger.

Ferdy
Posts: 4075
Joined: Sun Aug 10, 2008 1:15 pm
Location: Philippines

Re: Cute Chess 0.9.4 released

Post by Ferdy » Sun May 28, 2017 11:12 pm

Krzysztof Grzelak wrote:Thank you very much. I have a request Ferdinand. And you can ask what changes have cropped, because both files are much larger.
Probably because of static linking during compilation.

It seems like some dll files are no longer needed, this is why it is bigger.

32bits is also available, around post #11.

https://github.com/cutechess/cutechess/issues/216

Krzysztof Grzelak
Posts: 816
Joined: Tue Jul 15, 2014 10:47 am

Re: Cute Chess 0.9.4 released

Post by Krzysztof Grzelak » Mon May 29, 2017 6:20 am

Thank you very much Ferdinand.

User avatar
Nordlandia
Posts: 2406
Joined: Fri Sep 25, 2015 7:38 pm
Location: Sortland, Norway

Re: Cute Chess 0.9.4 released

Post by Nordlandia » Mon May 29, 2017 11:18 am

Only 32-bit compile?

Engin
Posts: 832
Joined: Mon Jan 05, 2009 6:40 pm
Location: Germany
Full name: Engin Üstün
Contact:

Re: Cute Chess 0.9.4 released

Post by Engin » Thu Jun 22, 2017 2:37 pm

i like the cutechess very much because i can let play multi thread games at ones and for testing purpose its great GUI :-)

is it possible for the next version to add to display NPS and TBhits too ?

User avatar
Nordlandia
Posts: 2406
Joined: Fri Sep 25, 2015 7:38 pm
Location: Sortland, Norway

Re: Cute Chess 0.9.4 released

Post by Nordlandia » Thu Jun 22, 2017 2:41 pm

Engin wrote:i like the cutechess very much because i can let play multi thread games at ones and for testing purpose its great GUI :-)

is it possible for the next version to add to display NPS and TBhits too ?
TBhits is planned and on the implementation agenda.

Post Reply