TCEC stage 3 , New Houdini starts with a bang

Discussion of anything and everything relating to chess playing software and machines.

Moderators: hgm, Rebel, chrisw

Laskos
Full name: Kai Laskos

Re: TCEC stage 3 , New Houdini starts with a bang

Post by Laskos »

Peter Berger wrote:You have to realize that these situations happen ALL THE TIME in engine tournaments. They just go unnoticed often.

I attended 3 WCCCs as an operator. Each year I observed unexpected situations that demanded a judgement by an official. Some I agreed to, some I didn't.

E.g. Crafty-Shredder Ramat-Gan 1st round when Crafty crashed and wasn't set back up in time, It should have been a loss for Crafty in a perfect world IMHO. The game mainly ended as a draw because SMK was very friendly and resisted the visible temptation to insist on a win by default. The scorssheet eventually just showed a pretty boring draw.

It is the same with ALL basement tourneys. I have run quite a few myself ,and OFTEN sth unexpected happened at some point, despite utmost care with the setup.

How do you judge the case when at some point in the game some scheduled process running monthly you have completely forgotten about fires off and steals processor time from an engine?

How do you judge crashes when it can't be worked out who is to blame ( engine, setup, machine)? As every judgement changes the probablities of the final result.

You can try to do your best though.

In case the one to blame is the operator as he set up the engine incorrectly, the only reasonable decision is to ALWAYS replay the game/s though IMHO. No matter the result of the game.

So I agree with the TCEC decision.

Peter
In absence of TCEC rules on this precise issue, I would favor too a practical solution for this accident which keeps the test as unbiased as possible. If the wrong UCI setting was to use half of the cores, I would have had no problem with the decision. But if UCI settings are very close to optimal and the probability is only 2% that they affected the outcome of the game, I would be more careful, as the outcome of the repeated game would result in 85% probability that Houdini will score worse than in the first. Or if the ELO loss of Komodo is no larger than 5 ELO points in this game, just go to the next game correcting the settings, not repeating anything, rather than affect Houdini by a drawelo of 250 ELO points. Seems clearly a scientifically more sound approach to measure strength which I would have picked in tests. I am not talking in legalistic terms, rather in practical terms of common sense.
Uri Blass

Post by Uri Blass »

Laskos wrote:
Peter Berger wrote:You have to realize that these situations happen ALL THE TIME in engine tournaments. They just go unnoticed often.

I attended 3 WCCCs as an operator. Each year I observed unexpected situations that demanded a judgement by an official. Some I agreed to, some I didn't.

E.g. Crafty-Shredder Ramat-Gan 1st round when Crafty crashed and wasn't set back up in time, It should have been a loss for Crafty in a perfect world IMHO. The game mainly ended as a draw because SMK was very friendly and resisted the visible temptation to insist on a win by default. The scorssheet eventually just showed a pretty boring draw.

It is the same with ALL basement tourneys. I have run quite a few myself ,and OFTEN sth unexpected happened at some point, despite utmost care with the setup.

How do you judge the case when at some point in the game some scheduled process running monthly you have completely forgotten about fires off and steals processor time from an engine?

How do you judge crashes when it can't be worked out who is to blame ( engine, setup, machine)? As every judgement changes the probablities of the final result.

In case the one to blame is the operator as he set up the engine incorrectly, the only reasonable decision is to ALWAYS replay the game/s though IMHO. No matter the result of the game.

Peter
In absence of TCEC rules on this precise issue, I would favor too a practical solution for this accident which keeps the test as unbiased as possible. If the wrong UCI setting was to use half of the cores, I would have had no problem with the decision. But if UCI settings are very close to optimal and the probability is only 2% that they affected the game, I would be more careful, as the outcome of the repeated game would result in 85% probability that Houdini will score worse than in the first. Or if the ELO loss of Komodo is no larger than 5 ELO points in this game, just go to the next game correcting the settings, not repeating anything, rather than affect Houdini by a drawelo of 250 ELO points. Seems clearly a scientifically more sound approach to measure strength which I would have picked in tests. I am not talking in legalistic terms, rather in practical terms of common sense.
I do not think that we have data about the probability the UCI setting affected the game.

We do not have data about the elo change for Komodo at long time control and even if we can get data by testing we cannot learn from it the probability that the change affected the game.

An extreme case suppose that a program always win with white and lose with black.
You can change the setting in a way that it always win with black and lose with white.

The probability of changing the result of the game is 100%.
The elo change is exactly 0 elo because it get again 50%.

Of course we do not have practically probability of 100% to change the result of the game but claiming the probability it effected the result of the game is only 2% has no basis and I do not say it only because we do not have data to claim that the elo change is not larger than 5 elo(maybe you can have evidence that the elo change is not than 5 elo at bullet time control with 1 core but I am sure that you have no evidence for 20 cores
at TCEC time control and it is possible that bigger contempt is something that reduce elo more at long time control).
IGarcia

Post by IGarcia »

mjlef wrote:
syzygy wrote:
Uri Blass wrote:
Laskos wrote:
IanO wrote:
carldaman wrote:What was wrong with Komodo's settings? People should at least be entitled to a proper explanation by the organizers.
The differences can be found in the initial game comment.

Before:

Code: Select all

BlackEngineOptions: Use Syzygy=true; Syzygy Probe Depth=2; Syzygy Probe Limit=6; Dynamism=110;
After:

Code: Select all

BlackEngineOptions: Contempt=7;
To summarize, removing custom Syzygy probe options and "Dynamism" (whatever that is), and adding Contempt 7.

It would be nice to hear from Mark what the effects of these changes are likely to be.
The values "Before" were close to to optimal. The ELO loss was no larger than 5-10 ELO points and hardly the reason for the lost game. Seems unfair to Houdini to replay the game.
I do not think that we know the elo loss at long time control and there is no basis to claim that the wrong setting is not the reason for the lost game.

I see nothing unfair for Houdini.
It is only fair if the game had been replayed no matter what.

That this game would have been replayed no matter what is far from clear. The rules are silent on this situation and what if it had been discovered only much later?

What if Komodo had drawn or won "despite its disadvantage"? I think most people would have considered it fair not to replay the game in that case.
Although I did not make the decision to replay the game, Anton made clear in the email the game would have been replayed whatever the result of the first game is. That is only fair. I would have actually insisted on it especially if Komodo was winning but he already said it would be replayed. Fair is fair. I do not want Komodo to get an unfair advantage due to a simple error in setup.
To proof true is needed to know the email time and compare to game time, this way it will be clear (or not) the game had a balanced score when the replay was decided.

Besides that, TCEC is wrong allowing you to set different settings on every stage, allowing komodo to take risk in early stages and setting a conservative (draw all) mode o last stages. Wining only the games where other engines make little mistakes probably because not being in same conservative mode.

TCEC also allows engine version change between stages, so you can compile custom engines based on rival (for final stage).

All that is very unfair and make TCEC title worth nothing. (for me)

Martin Thoresen should notice this towards his tournament PRESTIGE and run this tournament with the last common available / released engine version and not all this custom settings and unreleased engine versions.

Regards.

PS: the ONLY fair thing to do know is in the future reverse color game Komodo-Houdini REPLAY if Komodo wins, giving a second chance to Houdini to draw as it was done by komodo.
bob

Post by bob »

Laskos wrote:

Peter
In absence of TCEC rules on this precise issue, I would favor too a practical solution for this accident which keeps the test as unbiased as possible. If the wrong UCI setting was to use half of the cores, I would have had no problem with the decision. But if UCI settings are very close to optimal and the probability is only 2% that they affected the outcome of the game, I would be more careful, as the outcome of the repeated game would result in 85% probability that Houdini will score worse than in the first. Or if the ELO loss of Komodo is no larger than 5 ELO points in this game, just go to the next game correcting the settings, not repeating anything, rather than affect Houdini by a drawelo of 250 ELO points. Seems clearly a scientifically more sound approach to measure strength which I would have picked in tests. I am not talking in legalistic terms, rather in practical terms of common sense.
There is one overriding question here. What is the purpose of playing the games? (a) to see if the human operators can set things up correctly? or (b) to see which program wins the game, using optimal settings? I've always gone for (b). And, in fact, ICGA tournament rules require this. If a game is re-started, with wrong settings, it gets backed up to the last correct point and resumed. If the wrong move is entered, the game backs up to the last correct move and continues. The goal has always been to see which program plays better at that particular instant in time, rather than whether or not an operator makes a simple configuration error.

They should simply update their rule to say that if a mistake is made, the game backs up to the point where the mistake was made, the mistake is corrected, and the game resumes at that point. In this case, since the error was made prior to the game starting, restarting seems like the right answer, considering the question they are asking.
Laskos
Full name: Kai Laskos

Post by Laskos »

Uri Blass wrote:
Laskos wrote:

Peter
In absence of TCEC rules on this precise issue, I would favor too a practical solution for this accident which keeps the test as unbiased as possible. If the wrong UCI setting was to use half of the cores, I would have had no problem with the decision. But if UCI settings are very close to optimal and the probability is only 2% that they affected the game, I would be more careful, as the outcome of the repeated game would result in 85% probability that Houdini will score worse than in the first. Or if the ELO loss of Komodo is no larger than 5 ELO points in this game, just go to the next game correcting the settings, not repeating anything, rather than affect Houdini by a drawelo of 250 ELO points. Seems clearly a scientifically more sound approach to measure strength which I would have picked in tests. I am not talking in legalistic terms, rather in practical terms of common sense.
I do not think that we have data about the probability the UCI setting affected the game.

We do not have data about the elo change for Komodo at long time control and even if we can get data by testing we cannot learn from it the probability that the change affected the game.

An extreme case suppose that a program always win with white and lose with black.
You can change the setting in a way that it always win with black and lose with white.

The probability of changing the result of the game is 100%.
The elo change is exactly 0 elo because it get again 50%.

Of course we do not have practically probability of 100% to change the result of the game but claiming the probability it effected the result of the game is only 2% has no basis and I do not say it only because we do not have data to claim that the elo change is not larger than 5 elo(maybe you can have evidence that the elo change is not than 5 elo at bullet time control with 1 core but I am sure that you have no evidence for 20 cores
at TCEC time control and it is possible that bigger contempt is something that reduce elo more at long time control).
I was talking about common sense, not Uri's proverbial overworldly gedanken experiments. I think in your example one can change the settings so that the engine can win always both white and black, and no such engine exists yet.

Basically your argument can be reduced to that because we don't know how 5 ELO points loss of Komodo due to UCI settings in one game transform to TCEC conditions, we must strip Houdini of 250 ELO points in one game. Well, again, I was talking of common sense.
rabbits23

Post by rabbits23 »

That makes sense to me Ignacio. I've only just received my Komodo 10 chess
program and am very impressed with its tactical skills and its patience. I know
nothing about the newest Koudini chess program but believe any contest
between the two engines needs to be conducted under consistent guidelines.
I don't think much can be gleaned from one or two games either.
Regards Allan
egiovannotti

Post by egiovannotti »

On the Superfinal TCEC 8 (Komodo 9.3x vs Stockfish 021115) server crashes in a winning position for Komodo. The game # 83 had to be repeated from the beginning, even though it was clear to everyone that Komodo would win. Komodo finally won again!
Here are the games:

[pgn]
[Event "TCEC Season 8 - Superfinal"]
[Site "http://tcec.chessdom.com"]
[Date "2015.11.25"]
[Round "83a"]
[White "Komodo 9.3x"]
[Black "Stockfish 021115"]
[Result "*"]
[ECO "A57"]
[WhiteElo "3223"]
[BlackElo "3223"]
[EventDate "2015.11.25"]

1. d4 Nf6 2. c4 c5 3. d5 b5 4. Nf3 g6 5. cxb5 a6 6. b6 Qxb6 7. Nc3 d6 8. e4
Nbd7 9. Be2 Bg7 10. O-O O-O 11. Rb1 Bb7 12. Re1 Rfb8 13. Bf4 a5 14. Bb5 Qd8 15.
h3 Nb6 16. a4 Ne8 17. e5 Nc7 18. exd6 exd6 19. Bc6 Bxc6 20. dxc6 Bxc3 21. bxc3
Ncd5 22. Qd2 Nxf4 23. Qxf4 Nd5 24. Qd2 Ne7 25. Rxb8 Rxb8 26. Ng5 Nxc6 27. Qd5
Qc7 28. Ne4 Kf8 29. Qd2 Qe7 30. Nxd6 Qd7 31. Kh2 Kg8 32. Qf4 Rd8 33. Ne4 Qf5
34. Nf6+ Kh8 35. Qxf5 gxf5 36. Nh5 c4 37. f3 Kg8 38. Ng3 Kf8 39. Nxf5 Rd3 40.
Re4 Rxc3 41. Nd6 Kg7 42. Rg4+ Kf8 43. Nxc4 f5 44. Rf4 Ke7 45. g4 fxg4 46. hxg4
Ke6 47. Re4+ Kf6 48. Kg3 h6 49. Ne3 Rb3 50. Rc4 Ne7 51. Kf4 Ke6 52. Ke4 Kd6 53.
f4 Rb8 54. f5 Nc6 55. Kf4 Rb2 56. Re4 Kc5 57. Kg3 Rb4 58. Re8 Rb8 59. Re6 Nd8
60. Rxh6 Rb3 *
{ Server crashes }
[/pgn]

Replayed:

[pgn]
[Event "TCEC Season 8 - Superfinal"]
[Site "http://tcec.chessdom.com"]
[Date "2015.11.25"]
[Round "83"]
[White "Komodo 9.3x"]
[Black "Stockfish 021115"]
[Result "1-0"]
[BlackElo "3224"]
[ECO "A57"]
[EventDate "2015.11.06"]
[GameDuration "06:00:28"]
[Opening "Benko Gambit: 4.Nf3 g6 5.cxb5 a6"]
[PlyCount "118"]
[Termination "adjudication"]
[TerminationDetails "TCEC win rule"]
[TimeControl "10800+30"]
[WhiteElo "3223"]

{ WhiteEngineOptions: Protocol=UCI; Hash=65536; Table Memory=1024; Overhead ms=75; King Safety=65; Reduction=0; Contempt=0; Selectivity=100; Threads=24; Use Syzygy=true; SyzygyPath=D:/Syzygy; Syzygy Probe Limit=6; OwnBook=false; Ponder=false;, BlackEngineOptions: Protocol=UCI; Hash=65536; Threads=24; Move Overhead=1000; SyzygyPath=D:/Syzygy; SyzygyProbeLimit=6; OwnBook=false; Ponder=false; }
1. d4 { book } Nf6 { book } 2. c4 { book } c5 { book } 3. d5 { book }
b5 { book } 4. Nf3 { book } g6 { book } 5. cxb5 { book } a6 { book }
6. b6 { book } Qxb6 { book } 7. Nc3 { book } d6 { book } 8. e4 { book }
Nbd7 { book }
9. Be2 { d=31, pd=Bg7, mt=00:04:25, tl=03:00:04, s=16291 kN/s, n=4319636332, pv=Be2 Bg7 O-O O-O Rb1 a5 Nd2 Qd8 Re1 Nb6 Nf3 Nfd7 Bb5 Ba6 Bxa6 Rxa6 Bf4 Qc7 Rc1 Qb7 Qe2 Raa8 h3 Nf6 Red1 a4 e5 Nbxd5 Nxd5 Nxd5 Qe4 dxe5 Bxe5 Bxe5, tb=1, R50=50, wv=0.30, }
Bg7 { d=36, pd=O-O, mt=00:10:18, tl=02:54:11, s=31999 kN/s, n=19797430787, pv=Bg7 O-O O-O Rb1 Bb7 Bf4 Rfb8 Qc2 a5 Nd2 Ba6 Nc4 Qd8 b3 Ne8 Be3 Bf6 a4 Bd4 Bg5 Nef6 Bd2 Ne5 Nxe5 Bxe5 Nb5 Bxb5 Bxb5 e6 dxe6 fxe6 h3 Nh5 Rfe1 Nf4 Bxf4 Bxf4 Bc6 Ra6 Bb5, tb=7, R50=49, wv=0.46, }
10. Qc2 { d=32, pd=O-O, mt=00:08:33, tl=02:52:01, s=16377 kN/s, n=8408091779, pv=Qc2 O-O O-O Qb7 Rb1 Rb8 h3 Ne8 a3 Qb3 Qxb3 Rxb3 Bg5 f6 Bd2 Nc7 Rfc1 Rb8 b4 f5 Ng5 Bd4 Ne6 Nxe6 dxe6 Ne5 bxc5 Rxb1 Rxb1 dxc5 Bh6 Re8 Nd5 Bxe6 Nc7 Ba2 Rb7 Rc8, tb=20, R50=49, wv=0.26, }
a5 { d=35, pd=O-O, mt=00:03:00, tl=02:51:40, s=33109 kN/s, n=5989167327, pv=a5 O-O Ba6 Bxa6 Qxa6 a4 O-O Nb5 Qb7 Bg5 Rfb8 Rab1 h6 Bf4 Ne8 b3 g5 Bd2 Nc7 Na3 e6 dxe6 Nxe6 Nb5 Ra6 Rfe1 Ne5 Nxe5 dxe5 h3 Nd4 Qxc5 Nxb5 axb5 Qxb5 Qc7 Rab6 Rbc1 Qxb3, tb=0, R50=48, wv=0.29, }
11. a4 { d=31, pd=O-O, mt=00:02:52, tl=02:49:39, s=19645 kN/s, n=3381788274, pv=a4 O-O O-O Nb8 Nd2 Na6 Nc4 Nb4 Qd1 Qd8 Bf4 Ba6 Qd2 Rb8 Rfe1 Nh5 Be3 Nf6 h3 Nd7 Nb5 Nf6 Bf3 Nd7 Bf4 h6 Be2 g5 Be3 Nb6 f4 gxf4, tb=0, R50=50, wv=0.25, }
O-O { d=32, mt=00:03:01, tl=02:49:08, s=33041 kN/s, n=6004289274, pv=O-O, tb=2, R50=50, wv=0.29, }
12. O-O { d=32, pd=Nb8, mt=00:02:32, tl=02:47:36, s=21887 kN/s, n=3346046274, pv=O-O Nb8 Bf4 Na6 Nd2 Nb4 Qd1 Qc7 Nc4 Ba6 Qd2 Bxc4 Bxc4 Nd7 Rfe1 Ne5 Bf1 Qb7 Nb5 Nd7 Rac1 Na2 Rb1 Nb4 Na3 Be5 Bh6 Rfc8 g3 Nb6 Nc4 Nxc4 Bxc4 Bd4, tb=1, R50=50, wv=0.28, }
Ba6 { d=34, pd=Bxa6, mt=00:04:33, tl=02:45:04, s=33663 kN/s, n=9223554268, pv=Ba6 Bxa6 Qxa6 Nb5 Rfc8 Bg5 Rab8 Rfe1 c4 Rab1 h6 Be3 Ng4 Bd4 Nge5 Nxe5 Bxe5 Be3 Nc5 Bxc5 Rxc5 Qe2 h5 Rec1 Qc8 Rf1 Bg7 f4 c3 bxc3 Rc4 f5 Qc5+ Kh1 Rxa4 fxg6 fxg6, tb=32, R50=50, wv=0.22, }
13. Nb5 { d=31, pd=Rfb8, mt=00:03:41, tl=02:44:24, s=24137 kN/s, n=5357781524, pv=Nb5 Rfb8 Nd2 Ne8 Nc4 Qd8 Nca3 Nc7 Bd2 e6 Bc3 exd5 exd5 Nb6 Nxc7 Qxc7 Bxa6 Rxa6 Bxg7 Kxg7 Rad1 Qb7 Qb3 Kg8 Rfe1 Qd7 Qd3 Raa8 b3 Re8 Nb5 Rxe1+ Rxe1 Re8 Rxe8+ Qxe8 Nxd6 Qe1+ Qf1 Qe7 Nc4, tb=5, R50=50, wv=0.38, }
e6 { d=38, pd=dxe6, mt=00:16:42, tl=02:28:52, s=33524 kN/s, n=33604018917, pv=e6 dxe6 fxe6 Bf4 Nh5 Bg5 d5 Rad1 d4 Nd2 Ne5 Rc1 Rab8 Nc4 Nxc4 Bxc4 Kh8 Bd3 Rfc8 Qd2 e5 Rc2 Re8 Rfc1 Rbc8 b3 Bf6 Bxf6+ Nxf6 f3 Nh5 g3 Nf6 Qh6 Re7 Kg2 Bb7 Rd1 Bc6 Qg5 Bd7 Bc4 Rd8 Kg1 Rb8 Qh4, tb=1711, R50=49, wv=0.32, }
14. dxe6 { d=30, pd=fxe6, mt=00:02:31, tl=02:42:23, s=30443 kN/s, n=4609838911, pv=dxe6 fxe6 Bf4 Nh5 Be3 d5 exd5 exd5 Rad1 Nhf6 Bf4 Rae8 Rfe1 c4 Nc7 Rc8 Nxa6 Qxa6 b3 Qb7 bxc4 Ne4 Rb1 Qc6 Be3 Nc3 cxd5 Qxd5 Ba6 Nxb1 Bxc8 Nc3 Bxd7 Qxd7 Qb3+ Qf7 Qxf7+ Rxf7 Bd2 Nxa4 Bxa5 Ra7 Bd2 Nb2 h3 Nd3, tb=80, R50=50, wv=0.67, }
fxe6 { d=32, pd=Bf4, mt=00:01:20, tl=02:28:02, s=34996 kN/s, n=2812121009, pv=fxe6 Bf4, tb=740, R50=50, wv=0.50, }
15. Bf4 { d=32, mt=00:04:29, tl=02:38:23, s=32318 kN/s, n=8711711059, pv=Bf4, tb=663, R50=50, wv=0.67, }
Nh5 { d=36, pd=Be3, mt=00:04:34, tl=02:23:57, s=34608 kN/s, n=9487829193, pv=Nh5 Be3 d5 exd5 exd5 Rad1 Nhf6 Rfe1 Rac8 Bf4 c4 b3 Bxb5 axb5 Ne4 Be3 Qxb5 bxc4 Qc6 Nd4 Qf6 Nb5 Nxf2 Rxd5 Qe6 Qc1 Ne4 c5 Ne5 Rdd1 Qa2 Nd6 Nxd6 Rxd6 Rf7 Bb5 Qb3 Ba6 Rcf8 c6 Qb4 Red1, tb=7254, R50=50, wv=0.57, }
16. Be3 { d=32, pd=d5, mt=00:03:52, tl=02:35:00, s=33390 kN/s, n=7767342770, pv=Be3 d5 exd5 exd5 Rad1 Nhf6 Bf4 Rac8 Ng5 Rce8 Rfe1 Ne5 Bf1 Nfg4 Bg3 h6 Nh3 Qc6 Nf4 Nxf2 Bxf2 Rxf4 Qxc5 Qxc5 Bxc5 Rg4 Kh1 Rc8 Rxd5 Nd3 Rxd3 Rxc5 b3 Bb7 h3 Re4 Rd8+ Kh7 Rxe4 Bxe4 Bc4 Re5 Bg8+ Kh8 Bd5+ Kh7 Bxe4 Rxe4, tb=564, R50=49, wv=0.52, }
d5 { d=31, pd=exd5, mt=00:00:28, tl=02:23:59, s=35462 kN/s, n=1010657478, pv=d5 exd5 exd5 Rad1 Nhf6 Bf4 Rac8 Nd6 Rc6 Bxa6 Qxa6 Nb5 c4 Ne5 Nxe5 Bxe5 Qb7 Bc3 Qd7 Qd2 Re6 Bd4 Qd8 f3 Rfe8 Nc3 Qd6 Bxf6 Rxf6 Nxd5 Qc5+ Qf2 Rc6 Qxc5 Rxc5 Nc3 Rcc8 Rd7, tb=483, R50=49, wv=0.50, }
17. exd5 { d=30, pd=exd5, mt=00:01:39, tl=02:33:50, s=33700 kN/s, n=3367425380, pv=exd5 exd5 Rad1 Bb7 Ng5 Nf4 Bc4 Ne5 Ba2 Qf6 Bxf4 Qxf4 Rxd5 c4 Qd2 h6 Nd6 Qxd2 Rxd2 hxg5 Nxb7 Rfb8 Nd6 Rb4 Nxc4 Nxc4 Rc2 Rc8 Rfc1 Bxb2 Rxc4 Rbxc4 Rxc4 Rxc4 Bxc4+ Kg7 h3 Kf6 g3 Ke5 Bd3 Kf6 Kg2 Bd4 Be4 Bc5, tb=1670, R50=50, wv=0.66, }
exd5 { d=36, pd=Rad1, mt=00:04:08, tl=02:20:20, s=34789 kN/s, n=8658188840, pv=exd5 Rad1 Nhf6 Bf4 Rac8 Nd6 Rc6 Bxa6 Qxa6 Nb5 c4 Nfd4 Rcc8 Nc7 Qb7 Nce6 Rf7 Nxg7 Rxg7 Nb5 Qb6 Bg5 Rf7 b3 Re7 Rd4 Rc5 Be3 Qc6 Rfd1 Ne4 Qb2 Nb6 Qa3 cxb3 Rxe4 Rxe4 Na7 Qxa4 Qxc5 b2 Rb1 Qa2 Qc2 Rb4, tb=12625, R50=50, wv=0.52, }
18. Rad1 { d=33, pd=Bb7, mt=00:02:00, tl=02:32:20, s=34021 kN/s, n=4097997464, pv=Rad1 Bb7 Ng5 Nf4 Bc4 Ne5 Ba2 Qf6 Bxf4 Qxf4 Rxd5 c4 Qd2 h6 Nd6 Qxd2 Rxd2 hxg5 Nxb7 Rfb8 Nd6 Rb4 Nxc4 Nxc4 Rc2 Rc8 Rfc1 Bxb2 Rxc4 Rbxc4 Rxc4 Rxc4 Bxc4+ Kg7 g3 Kf6 h3 Bc3 Kg2 Bd4 Bd3 Bc3 Bb5 Bd4 Bc4 Bb6 Bd3, tb=3307, R50=50, wv=0.66, }
Nhf6 { d=33, pd=Bf4, mt=00:00:37, tl=02:20:13, s=35353 kN/s, n=1319289904, pv=Nhf6 Bf4 Rac8 Nd6 Rcd8 Bxa6 Qxa6 Nb5 c4 b3 Rc8 Rfe1 cxb3 Qxb3 Nc5 Qa3 Nfe4 Be3 Rfd8 Qa2 Qb7 Bd4 Bxd4 Nfxd4 Nd6 Nxd6 Rxd6 Nb5 Rdd8 Re3 Qf7 Rf3 Qb7 Nc3 Qb3 Qxb3 Nxb3 Nxd5, tb=717, R50=50, wv=0.59, }
19. Bf4 { d=30, pd=Rae8, mt=00:03:19, tl=02:29:30, s=33185 kN/s, n=6632366535, pv=Bf4 Rae8 Rfe1 c4 Nc7 Rc8 Nxa6 Qxa6 b3 cxb3 Qxb3 Qa8 Ng5 Nc5 Qh3 h6 Ne6 Nxe6 Qxe6+ Kh7 Be3 Ne4 Qxd5 Nc3 Qxa8 Rxa8 Rc1 Nxe2+ Rxe2 Rac8 f3 Rxc1+ Bxc1 Rc8 Bd2 Rc2 Kf2 Ra2 Bxa5 Rxa4 Bc7 Bf6 Bd6 Ra1 Be5 Bxe5, tb=1546, R50=49, wv=0.78, }
Rac8 { d=36, pd=Nd6, mt=00:06:45, tl=02:13:58, s=34978 kN/s, n=14168366905, pv=Rac8 Nd6 Rcd8 Bxa6 Qxa6 Nb5 c4 Bc7 Rc8 b3 cxb3 Qxb3 Rfe8 Rfe1 Bf8 Rxe8 Rxe8 h3 Nc5 Qa2 Rc8 Nfd4 Qb7 Bf4 Nce4 f3 Nc3 Nxc3 Rxc3 Be5 Nd7 Nb5 Rc4 Qe2 Qc6 Bc3 Bb4 Qe8+ Nf8 Qxc6 Rxc6 Be5 Nd7 Rxd5 Nxe5, tb=5208, R50=49, wv=0.58, }
20. Ng5 { d=30, mt=00:02:09, tl=02:27:50, s=34529 kN/s, n=4480718312, pv=Ng5, tb=3523, R50=48, wv=0.79, }
Rce8 { d=32, pd=Rfe1, mt=00:08:00, tl=02:06:28, s=35123 kN/s, n=16861100483, pv=Rce8 Rfe1 Ne5 Bf1 Nfg4 Bg3 Bb7 h3 Nh6 Nc3 d4 Nce4 Nf5 Bh2 h6 Bxe5 Rxe5 Bc4+ Kh8 Nf7+ Rxf7 Bxf7 Qc6 f3 Qc7 Bxg6 Ne3 Rxe3 dxe3 Nc3 Re6 Be4 Bd4 Ne2 Bxe4 fxe4 Qe5 Qc4 Rf6 Nxd4 cxd4 b4 axb4 Rxd4 Rf8 Qxb4, tb=24301, R50=48, wv=0.57, }
21. Rfe1 { d=32, mt=00:03:55, tl=02:24:24, s=35501 kN/s, n=8376114962, pv=Rfe1, tb=44984, R50=47, wv=0.82, }
Ne5 { d=37, pd=Bf1, mt=00:06:33, tl=02:00:24, s=35846 kN/s, n=14098529434, pv=Ne5 Bf1 Nfg4 Bg3 Bb7 h3 Nh6 Nc3 d4 Bxe5 Bxe5 Nce4 Bxe4 Nxe4 Rc8 Ng5 Bf6 Re6 Qc7 Ne4 Be7 Ba6 Rcd8 Bb5 Rc8 b3 Kh8 Re1 Nf5 Qe2 Rfd8 Qd1 Rb8 Rc6 Qa7 Ra6 Qc7 Qc1 Rbc8 Ng5 Bxg5 Qxg5 Rd6 g4 Rxa6 Bxa6, tb=67239, R50=47, wv=0.77, }
22. Bf1 { d=32, pd=Nfg4, mt=00:04:08, tl=02:20:46, s=36892 kN/s, n=9168928629, pv=Bf1 Nfg4 Bg3 Bb7 h3 Nh6 Nc3 d4 Bxe5 Rxe5 Rxe5 Bxe5 Nce4 Bd6 Nxd6 Qxd6 Qb3+ Bd5 Bc4 Bxc4 Qxc4+ Nf7 Ne4 Qe5 f3 Rb8 Qxc5 Qxc5 Nxc5 Rb4 Ne6 Rxa4 b3 Ra2 Nxd4 Nd8 Kh2 a4 bxa4 Rxa4 Nc2 Ne6 Rd7 Ra2 Nb4 Ra1, tb=37403, R50=46, wv=0.93, }
Nfg4 { d=35, mt=00:03:42, tl=01:57:12, s=36672 kN/s, n=8165622255, pv=Nfg4, tb=40593, R50=46, wv=0.87, }
23. Bg3 { d=31, mt=00:02:06, tl=02:19:10, s=36671 kN/s, n=4625126654, pv=Bg3, tb=29791, R50=45, wv=1.09, }
h6 { d=39, pd=h3, mt=00:23:25, tl=01:34:16, s=36352 kN/s, n=51081847334, pv=h6 h3 hxg5 hxg4 Bb7 Qc1 Qc6 Nc3 d4 Ne4 c4 Bxe5 Bxe5 Qxc4+ Kg7 Qxc6 Bxc6 Bb5 Bxb5 axb5 Bf6 b6 Rb8 Nc5 Rfc8 Na4 Rc4 b3 Rb4 Rd3 Rc8 Kf1 Kf7 g3 Rc6 Kg2 Bd8 Re5 Bxb6 Rxg5 Bc7 Rd5 Rd6 Rc5 Bd8 g5 Ke6 f4 Rd5 Rc1 Kf7, tb=1258175, R50=45, wv=0.89, }
24. h3 { d=32, pd=hxg5, mt=00:03:14, tl=02:16:25, s=36632 kN/s, n=7115806370, pv=h3 hxg5 hxg4 Bb7 Qc1 c4 Qxg5 Ba8 Qd2 Bc6 g5 Kh7 Re3 Bxb5 axb5 Qxb5 Qxd5 Qxd5 Rxd5 Nd3 Bd6 Rxe3 Bxf8 Re8 Bxg7 Kxg7 Rxa5 Nxb2 Ra7+ Kf8 Rc7 Re4 f3 Rf4 Kf2 Rf5 Bxc4 Nxc4 Rxc4 Rxg5 Rc7 Ra5 Ke3 Ra2 g4, tb=123790, R50=50, wv=1.07, }
hxg5 { d=36, mt=00:03:20, tl=01:31:26, s=36550 kN/s, n=7331759399, pv=hxg5, tb=161920, R50=50, wv=0.93, }
25. hxg4 { d=31, pd=Bb7, mt=00:02:17, tl=02:14:38, s=36551 kN/s, n=5037269377, pv=hxg4 Bb7 Qc1 Bf6 Nc3 Qe6 Re2 Kh7 Nb5 Qc6 Rde1 Nxg4 Rxe8 Rxe8 Rxe8 Qxe8 Nd6 Qd7 Qxc5 Bc6 Qxa5 Bd4 Nb5 Bxb2 Qb4 Bf6 a5 d4 Nd6 Nh6 Qc5 Nf5 Nxf5 gxf5 Bd6 g4 a6 Kg6 Bd3 Ba8 a7 Qe6 Bf4 Qd5 Qxd5 Bxd5 Kf1 Be7, tb=129017, R50=50, wv=1.05, }
Bb7 { d=30, pd=Qc1, mt=00:00:41, tl=01:31:14, s=37647 kN/s, n=1574930930, pv=Bb7 Qc1 Re6 Qxg5 Rfe8 f3 d4 Bxe5 Rxe5 Bc4+ Kf8 Qc1 Qd8 Rf1 R8e7 Qf4+ Ke8 b3 Bd5 Na3 Bf7 Qc1 Bd5 Bb5+ Kf8 f4 Re3 Qxc5 Rg3 Rf2 Bxb3 Rd3 Rxd3 Bxd3 Qd5 Qxd5 Bxd5 Bxg6 Re1+ Kh2, tb=19913, R50=50, wv=0.93, }
26. Qc1 { d=32, pd=c4, mt=00:03:03, tl=02:12:04, s=35919 kN/s, n=6595200714, pv=Qc1 c4 Qxg5 Ba8 Qd2 Bc6 g5 Kh7 Re3 Bxb5 axb5 Qxb5 Qxd5 Qxd5 Rxd5 Nd3 Rxe8 Rxe8 Bxd3 cxd3 b3 Re1+ Kh2 Rd1 Bc7 Bc3 Bxa5 Bxa5 Rxa5 Rb1 Rd5 Rxb3 Kg3 d2+ Kf4 Rb4+ Ke3 Rg4 f4 Rxg2 Rxd2 Rg3+ Ke4 Rc3 Rd7+ Kg8 Ke5 Rc5+ Kd4 Rc8 Kd5 Rc2, tb=100329, R50=50, wv=1.12, }
Re6 { d=35, mt=00:05:17, tl=01:26:26, s=36911 kN/s, n=11728538039, pv=Re6, tb=436071, R50=49, wv=0.93, }
27. Qxg5 { d=31, mt=00:03:26, tl=02:09:07, s=35232 kN/s, n=7281649149, pv=Qxg5, tb=137976, R50=49, wv=1.23, }
Rfe8 { d=32, pd=f3, mt=00:00:23, tl=01:26:33, s=39150 kN/s, n=920812695, pv=Rfe8 f3 d4 Bxe5 Rxe5 Bc4+ Kf8 Qc1 R8e7 g5 Bc8 Qf4+ Bf5 Rxe5 Bxe5 Qh4 Qb7 Nd6 Rh7 Nxb7 Rxh4 g4 Rh7 Nxc5 Rc7 Nd3 Bxd3 Bxd3 Rb7 Bb5 Ke7 Kf2 Kd6 Rc1 Rc7 Rxc7 Kxc7 Bd3 Kd6 Bxg6 Bf4 Ke2 Bxg5 Kd3 Ke5 Be4 Be3 Bf5, tb=398493, R50=50, wv=0.94, }
28. f3 { d=32, mt=00:04:18, tl=02:05:19, s=37316 kN/s, n=9629442027, pv=f3, tb=315722, R50=50, wv=0.94, }
d4 { d=36, pd=Bxe5, mt=00:06:09, tl=01:20:53, s=38433 kN/s, n=14198686415, pv=d4 Bxe5 Rxe5 Bc4+ Kf8 Qc1 Qd8 g5 Bc8 f4 R5e7 Bd3 Qd5 Rxe7 Rxe7 Bc4 Qd7 Re1 Bb7 Rxe7 Qxe7 b3 Bc6 Qd2 Qe3+ Qxe3 dxe3 Kf1 Bd4 Nc7 Ke7 Bd3 Kd7 Nb5 Bd5 Bc4 Be4 Ke2 Bf5 Bd3 Bg4+ Kf1 Ke7 Bxg6 Bd1 Nxd4 cxd4 b4 axb4, tb=1262465, R50=50, wv=0.79, }
29. Bxe5 { d=32, mt=00:03:31, tl=02:02:18, s=38549 kN/s, n=8138167176, pv=Bxe5, tb=295036, R50=50, wv=0.83, }
Rxe5 { d=33, pd=Bc4+, mt=00:00:20, tl=01:21:03, s=42737 kN/s, n=867743279, pv=Rxe5 Bc4+ Kf8 Qc1 Qd8 g5 Bc8 f4 R5e7 Bb3 Rxe1+ Rxe1 Rxe1+ Qxe1 Qe7 Kf1 Bg4 Qxe7+ Kxe7 Bc4 Be6 b3 Bxc4+ bxc4 Kd7 g4 Bf8 f5 Bd6 Nxd6 Kxd6 Ke2 Ke7 f6+ Kf7 Kf2 Ke8 Kg1 Kf8 Kf1 Kg8 Kf2 Kf7 Kg2 Kf8 Kf3 Ke8 Ke4 Kf8, tb=119652, R50=50, wv=0.89, }
30. Bc4+ { d=32, mt=00:02:26, tl=02:00:21, s=39322 kN/s, n=5771176434, pv=Bc4+, tb=230458, R50=50, wv=0.99, }
Kf8 { d=36, pd=Qc1, mt=00:04:12, tl=01:17:20, s=38609 kN/s, n=9762705919, pv=Kf8 Qc1 Qd8 Rf1 Qf6 Qd2 R5e7 b3 Bc6 g5 Qe5 f4 Qe3+ Kh2 Bh8 Qxe3 Rxe3 Nd6 R8e7 Bd3 Bd5 Nc4 Bxc4 Bxc4 Rh7+ Kg1 d3 Rf3 Rxf3 gxf3 Bd4+ Kg2 Be3 Rxd3 Bxf4 Rd8+ Ke7 Ra8 Rh2+ Kg1 Rh3 Ra7+ Kd8 Kg2 Rh2+ Kf1 Bxg5 Rxa5 Be3 Ra8+ Kd7 Ra7+ Kc8 Rg7 Rf2+ Ke1 Rxf3 Rxg6 Bd4 a5 Rf6, tb=999149, R50=50, wv=0.79, }
31. Qc1 { d=34, pd=Qd8, mt=00:04:06, tl=01:56:44, s=38910 kN/s, n=9608526864, pv=Qc1 Qd8 Rxe5 Rxe5 f4 Re8 g5 Re7 Re1 Bc6 Rxe7 Qxe7 b3 Bh8 Qd2 Qe4 Nc7 Ke7 Bd3 Qe3+ Qxe3+ dxe3 Kf1 Bd4 Bc4 Kd6 Nb5+ Ke7 Na3 Be4 Ke2 Bb2 Kxe3 Bb7 Nb1 Bxg2 Kd2 Bf3 Nc3 Ba3 Nd5+ Bxd5 Bxd5 Kf8 Ke3 Kg7 Ke2 Bb4 Kd3 Ba3 Kd2, tb=621801, R50=49, wv=0.90, }
Qd8 { d=35, pd=Rxe5, mt=00:00:27, tl=01:17:23, s=40588 kN/s, n=1097431688, pv=Qd8 Rxe5 Rxe5 f4 Re8 g5 Bc6 b3 Qe7 Qc2 Qe3+ Qf2 Re4 Qxe3 dxe3 g3 Bxb5 Bxb5 e2 Re1 Re3 Bc4 Rxg3+ Kf2 Rh3 Rxe2 Bd4+ Kg2 Re3 Rxe3 Bxe3 Kf3 Bd2 Kg4 Kg7 Bd3 Kf7 Kf3 Be1 Be4 Bc3 Ke2 Bg7 Bd5+ Ke8 Bc4 Kf8 Kf3 Bd4 Ke4 Bc3 Ke3, tb=213921, R50=49, wv=0.86, }
32. Rxe5 { d=33, mt=00:04:09, tl=01:53:05, s=38650 kN/s, n=9637968018, pv=Rxe5, tb=975724, R50=48, wv=0.86, }
Rxe5 { d=39, pd=f4, mt=00:02:19, tl=01:15:33, s=39931 kN/s, n=5579503034, pv=Rxe5 f4 Re8 g5 Bc6 b3 Qe7 Qc2 Qe3+ Qf2 Re4 Qxe3 dxe3 g3 Bxb5 Bxb5 e2 Re1 Re3 Bc4 Rxg3+ Kf2 Rh3 Rxe2 Bd4+ Kg2 Re3 Rxe3 Bxe3 Kf3 Bd2 Kg4 Kg7 Bd3 Kf7 Kf3 Be1 Be4 Bc3 Ke2 Bg7 Bd5+ Ke8 Bc4 Bd4 Bd3 Kf7 Kf3 Kg7 Bc4 Kf8 Ke4 Bc3 Ke3 Bb4 Ke2, tb=1183381, R50=50, wv=0.86, }
33. f4 { d=34, mt=00:04:05, tl=01:49:29, s=39167 kN/s, n=9623475758, pv=f4, tb=946213, R50=50, wv=0.86, }
Re8 { d=34, pd=g5, mt=00:05:42, tl=01:10:21, s=40061 kN/s, n=13723648762, pv=Re8 g5 Bc6 Qc2 Qe7 Bd3 Kg8 Qd2 Kh7 Qf2 Bd5 Bc2 Qd7 Rd2 Qc6 f5 Bf7 f6 Bf8 Qf3 Qxf3 gxf3 Bc4 f4 Re1+ Kf2 Rf1+ Kg2 Re1 f5 gxf5 Bxf5+ Kg8 Kg3 Bxb5 axb5 Bd6+ Kh4 Rh1+ Bh3 Bf4 Rf2 Be3 Rg2 Kf7 g6+ Kxf6 g7, tb=3444405, R50=50, wv=0.81, }
34. g5 { d=34, mt=00:05:28, tl=01:44:31, s=39645 kN/s, n=13009289511, pv=g5, tb=1397156, R50=50, wv=0.85, }
Bc6 { d=34, pd=Qc2, mt=00:01:16, tl=01:09:34, s=39471 kN/s, n=3032338425, pv=Bc6 Qc2 Qe7 Bd3 Kg8 Qd2 Kh7 Qf2 Bd5 Bc2 Qd7 Rd2 Qc6 f5 Bf7 f6 Bf8 Qf3 Qxf3 gxf3 Re3 Kf2 Bb3 Bxb3 Rxb3 Kg3 Kg8 Kf4 Kf7 Rf2 Rb4 Ke4 Rxa4 Na7 Ke6 Re2 Kd6 f4 d3+ Kxd3 Rxf4 Ke3, tb=576726, R50=50, wv=0.70, }
35. b3 { d=33, pd=Re7, mt=00:03:05, tl=01:41:56, s=39772 kN/s, n=7366535567, pv=b3 Re7 Rd2 Be4 Bd3 Qd5 Qd1 Bxd3 Rxd3 Kg8 Na3 Qf5 Qf1 Qg4 Nc4 Re4 Rf3 Qh4 Rh3 Qxf4 Qxf4 Rxf4 Nxa5 Rf5 Nc4 Rxg5 Kf2 Rd5 Ke2 Kf7 a5 Rd8 Nb6 Rb8 Kd3 Rb7 Kc4 Ra7 Kb5 Ke6 Nc4 Kd5 Rg3 Rb7+ Nb6+ Ke4 Kxc5, tb=847326, R50=50, wv=0.89, }
Qe7 { d=36, pd=Rd3, mt=00:03:04, tl=01:06:59, s=40245 kN/s, n=7422675138, pv=Qe7 Rd3 Bd7 Rf3 Bc6 Rf2 Qe3 Qd2 Qxd2 Rxd2 Re4 g3 Re3 Nc7 Ke7 Re2 Rxe2 Bxe2 Be4 Bc4 d3 Kf1 Bb2 Nd5+ Bxd5 Bxd5 Bd4 Be4 d2 Ke2 Bf2 Kxd2 Bxg3 Ke3 Kf7 Kf3 Be1 Ke2 Bg3 Ke3 Be1 Kf3 Bc3 Ke2 Bg7 Bd5+ Ke8 Bc4 Bd4 Bd3 Kf7, tb=1236769, R50=50, wv=0.86, }
36. Rd3 { d=34, pd=Bh8, mt=00:04:44, tl=01:37:41, s=40714 kN/s, n=11603666425, pv=Rd3 Bh8 Rh3 Bg7 Bf1 Bd5 Rg3 Kg8 Bc4 Rd8 Bxd5+ Rxd5 Qc4 Qf7 Rd3 Bf8 Rd1 Rd7 Qxf7+ Kxf7 Kf2 Bd6 Nxd6+ Rxd6 Re1 d3 Rd1 d2 Ke2 Rb6 Rxd2 Rxb3 Rc2 Rb4 Rxc5 Rxa4 Kf3 Ra2 Rc7+ Kf8 Rc6 Kf7 Rf6+ Kg7 Ra6 a4 g4 Ra1 f5, tb=1146508, R50=50, wv=1.12, }
Bd7 { d=36, pd=Rf3, mt=00:00:21, tl=01:07:08, s=40657 kN/s, n=855507328, pv=Bd7 Rf3 Bc6 Rf2 Qe3 Qd2 Qxd2 Rxd2 Re4 g3 Re3 Nc7 Ke7 Re2 Rxe2 Bxe2 Be4 Bc4 d3 Kf1 Bc3 Nd5+ Bxd5 Bxd5 Bd4 Be4 d2 Ke2 Bf2 Kxd2 Bxg3 Ke3 Kf7 Kf3 Be1 Ke2 Bg3 Ke3 Be1 Kf3 Bc3 Ke2 Bg7 Bd5+ Ke8 Bc4 Bd4 Kd3 Bf2 Ke4 Be1 Kf3 Bd2, tb=189642, R50=49, wv=0.86, }
37. Rf3 { d=34, pd=Bg4, mt=00:02:15, tl=01:35:55, s=42515 kN/s, n=5772811331, pv=Rf3 Bg4 Rg3 Bd7 Bd3 Qe1+ Qxe1 Rxe1+ Kf2 Ra1 Bxg6 Ra2+ Kg1 Ra1+ Kh2 Be6 Nc7 Bg8 Na6 Rf1 Nxc5 Rxf4 Kh3 Ke7 Bd3 Be5 Bc4 Bh7 g6 Bf6 Kh2 Rh4+ Kg1 Be5 Kf2 Rf4+ Ke2 Rh4 Rg5 Bf4 Rd5 Bxg6 Rxd4 Bh5+ Kf1 Kf6 Bd3 Ke5 Re4+ Kd5 Ne6 Rh1+ Kf2 Be5 Nf4+ Kd6, tb=979740, R50=49, wv=0.98, }
Bc6 { d=41, pd=Rf2, mt=00:02:11, tl=01:05:27, s=41047 kN/s, n=5373561527, pv=Bc6 Rf2 Qe3 Qd2 Qxd2 Rxd2 Re4 g3 Re3 Nc7 Ke7 Re2 Rxe2 Bxe2 Be4 Bc4 d3 Kf1 Bc3 Nd5+ Bxd5 Bxd5 Bd4 Be4 d2 Ke2 Bf2 Kxd2 Bxg3 Ke3 Kf7 Kf3 Be1 Ke2 Bg3 Ke3 Be1 Kf3 Bc3 Ke2 Bg7 Bd5+ Ke8 Bc4 Bd4 Bd3 Kf7 Kf3 Kg7 Be4 Bc3 Ke2 Bb4 Bd3 Kf7 Ke3, tb=2040342, R50=48, wv=0.86, }
38. Rf2 { d=34, pd=Qe3, mt=00:01:26, tl=01:34:58, s=45038 kN/s, n=3909181108, pv=Rf2 Qe3 Qd2 Qe1+ Kh2 Qe3 Re2 Qxd2 Rxd2 Re3 Kg1 Re4 Rf2 Re1+ Rf1 Re3 Kf2 Ke7 Rc1 Kd8 Re1 Rxe1 Kxe1 Bxg2 Bf7 Bf8 Bxg6 Bd5 Bc2 d3 Bd1 c4 bxc4 Bb4+ Kf2 Bc5+ Kg3 Bxc4 Kg4 d2 Nc3 Bd3 f5 Ke7 f6+ Ke6 Kf4 Kf7 Ne4 Bxe4 Kxe4 Kg6, tb=683746, R50=48, wv=1.17, }
Qe3 { d=42, pd=Qd2, mt=00:04:08, tl=01:01:49, s=41637 kN/s, n=10329663215, pv=Qe3 Qd2 Qxd2 Rxd2 Re4 Nc7 Ke7 Re2 Rxe2 Bxe2 Be4 Bc4 d3 Kf1 Bd4 g3 d2 Ke2 Be3 Nd5+ Bxd5 Bxd5 Bf2 Kxd2 Bxg3 Ke3 Kf8 Kf3 Be1 Be4 Kf7 Ke2 Bg3 Ke3 Be1 Kf3 Bc3 Ke2 Bg7 Bd5+ Ke8 Bc4 Bd4 Kd3 Bf2 Ke4 Be1 Kf3 Bd2 Bd5 Kf8 Be4 Kf7, tb=6409801, R50=47, wv=0.86, }
39. Qd2 { d=36, pd=Qe1+, mt=00:04:49, tl=01:30:39, s=44824 kN/s, n=12984362047, pv=Qd2 Qe1+ Qxe1 Rxe1+ Rf1 Re3 Kf2 Ke7 Rc1 Kd8 Re1 Rxe1 Kxe1 Bxg2 Bf7 Bf8 Bxg6 Bd5 Bc2 d3 Bd1 c4 bxc4 Bb4+ Kf2 Bc5+ Kg3 Bxc4 Kg4 d2 Nc3 Bd3 Kf3 Bg6 Ke2 Bd6 Ke3 Ke7 Bb3 Bb8 Ne2 Bf5 Bd1 Kf7 Kxd2 Bg4 Ke3 Ba7+ Kd3 Kg7 Nc3 Bf5+ Kc4 Be6+ Kb5 Be3 Ne2 Bd2, tb=3870616, R50=47, wv=1.26, }
Qxd2 { d=32, pd=Rxd2, mt=00:00:21, tl=01:01:57, s=43995 kN/s, n=953254031, pv=Qxd2 Rxd2 Re4 Rf2 Bd7 Kf1 Bg4 Nc7 d3 Bxd3 Re3 Be2 Bxe2+ Rxe2 Rxb3 Ne6+ Kg8 Re4 Bf8 Ke2 Rb2+ Kd3 Rxg2 Nxf8 Kxf8 Kc4 Rb2 Kxc5 Kf7 Kd5 Rd2+ Rd4 Ra2 Rc4 Rd2+ Ke5 Re2+ Kd4 Ra2 Ke4 Re2+ Kd3 Rf2, tb=88804, R50=46, wv=0.93, }
40. Rxd2 { d=36, mt=00:02:49, tl=01:28:19, s=47214 kN/s, n=8005735512, pv=Rxd2, tb=2230119, R50=50, wv=1.19, }
Re4 { d=39, pd=Rf2, mt=00:04:50, tl=00:57:37, s=42257 kN/s, n=12275727119, pv=Re4 Rf2 Bd7 Kf1 Bg4 Nc7 Bh8 Bd3 Re3 Rd2 Bf5 Bc4 Re4 g3 d3 Bxd3 Bh3+ Kg1 Rd4 Kf2 Rd7 Nb5 Be6 Ke1 Bxb3 Bxg6 Rxd2 Kxd2 Bxa4 Bd3 Bxb5 Bxb5 Bd4 Kd3 Bf2 g4 Bh4 Ke4 Kf7 Ke5 Bg3 Bc4+ Kg7 Bb3 Kg6 Bc2+ Kg7 Ke4 Bh2 f5, tb=5174585, R50=50, wv=0.98, }
41. Rf2 { d=36, mt=00:02:47, tl=01:26:02, s=44363 kN/s, n=7410109908, pv=Rf2, tb=2506593, R50=50, wv=1.25, }
Ke7 { d=39, pd=Re2, mt=00:03:09, tl=00:54:58, s=41804 kN/s, n=7910897631, pv=Ke7 Re2 Rxe2 Bxe2 Be4 Bc4 Kd7 Kf2 Bf8 g3 Bd6 Ke2 Ke7 Kd2 Bb8 Na3 Bb7 Nb1 Kf8 Kd3 Bc6 Nd2 Bd6 Kc2 Bb7 Bd3 Kg7 Kd1 Bc8 Nc4 Bc7 Kd2 Bb7 Kc2 Bd5 Nd2 Bd6 Bc4 Bg2 Kd3 Bb7 Ne4, tb=4977423, R50=49, wv=1.11, }
42. Kf1 { d=33, pd=Re3, mt=00:01:42, tl=01:24:50, s=42805 kN/s, n=4368827754, pv=Kf1 Re3 Re2 Be4 g3 Kd7 Rxe3 dxe3 Ke2 Bd4 g4 Ke7 Na3 Bb2 Kxe3 Bxa3 Kxe4 Bc1 Kf3 Bb2 Bd5 Bc1 Bc6 Kf7 Be4 Bd2 Kg3 Bc1 Bd5+ Ke7 Kf3 Ba3 Ke4 Bc1 Bc6 Kf7 Kf3 Ba3 f5, tb=3764056, R50=49, wv=1.54, }
Kd7 { d=38, pd=Bf7, mt=00:08:03, tl=00:47:24, s=42291 kN/s, n=20466738701, pv=Kd7 Bf7, tb=12270059, R50=48, wv=1.33, }
43. Bf7 { d=35, pd=Re3, mt=00:02:10, tl=01:23:10, s=42432 kN/s, n=5519471261, pv=Bf7 Re3 Re2 Rxe2 Kxe2 Bxg2 Kd3 Bf8 Bxg6 Bd5 Bf5+ Kd8 Kc2 Be7 Bd3 Kd7 Na3 Bd6 f5 Bf4 g6 Ke7 Nc4 Bxc4 Bxc4 Bh6 Kd3 Bg7 Ke4 Kd6 Be2 Bh8 Bd3 Bf6 Bf1 Bg7 Bb5 Be5 Be8 Bg7 Bf7 Bf6 Bg8 Be5 Be6 Bf6 Bf7, tb=7626496, R50=48, wv=1.34, }
Re3 { d=39, pd=Re2, mt=00:02:47, tl=00:45:06, s=42051 kN/s, n=7045570070, pv=Re3 Re2 Rxe2 Kxe2 Bxg2 Na3 Be4 Nc4 Ke7 Bg8 Kf8 Be6 Ke7 Bg4 Bc2 Nxa5 c4 Nxc4 Bxb3 Nb6 Kd6 a5 Kc5 Bd7 Bf8 Be8 Be6 Na4+ Kb4 Nb2 Kc3 Nd1+ Kb4 Bxg6 Bg4+ Ke1 Bxd1 Kxd1 Kxa5 f5 Bd6 f6 Bf4 f7 Bd6 Kd2 Kb5 Kd3 Kc6 Bh5 Kd5 g6 Bf8 Bd1 Bg7 Bb3+ Kd6, tb=4667680, R50=47, wv=1.50, }
44. Re2 { d=37, mt=00:05:41, tl=01:17:59, s=46734 kN/s, n=15956104853, pv=Re2, tb=41959813, R50=47, wv=2.03, }
Rxe2 { d=39, pd=Kxe2, mt=00:04:36, tl=00:41:00, s=43376 kN/s, n=11976585402, pv=Rxe2 Kxe2, tb=12067825, R50=46, wv=1.65, }
45. Kxe2 { d=35, mt=00:02:01, tl=01:16:27, s=52920 kN/s, n=6425649076, pv=Kxe2, tb=16682004, R50=50, wv=2.09, }
Be4 { d=42, pd=g3, mt=00:06:13, tl=00:35:17, s=45208 kN/s, n=16868314461, pv=Be4 g3 Bf8 Bc4 Bd6 Na3 Bc7 Bd3 Bd5 Nc4 Bf7 Nd2 Ke7 Bc4 Be8 Ne4 Bb6 Nf6 Bd8 Nxe8 Kxe8 Kf3 Kf8 Ke4 Kg7 Ke5 Bc7+ Kd5 Bb6 Bd3 Bd8 Be2 Kf7 Kc6 Kg7 Bc4 Kf8 Kd6 Kg7 Kd7 Bb6 Bd3 Kf7 Kd6 Kg7 Kc6 Bd8, tb=22012742, R50=50, wv=1.86, }
46. g3 { d=39, pd=Bf8, mt=00:02:46, tl=01:14:11, s=54635 kN/s, n=9072877171, pv=g3 Bf8 Bc4 Bd6 Na3 Bc7 Bd3 Bd5 Nc4 Bf7 Nd2 Ke7 Bc4 Be8 Ne4 Bd6 Nf6 Bc7 Kd3 Bc6 Bd5 Be8 Nxe8 Kxe8 Be4 Kf7 Kc4 Bd8 Kd5 Be7 Bd3 Bd8 Ke4 Bc7 Bc4+ Ke8 Kd5 Bd8 Ke6 Kf8 Ke5 Ke8 Bd3 Kf7 Kd5 Be7 Kc6, tb=8198591, R50=50, wv=3.22, }
Bf8 { d=45, pd=Na3, mt=00:01:20, tl=00:34:27, s=44565 kN/s, n=3572692087, pv=Bf8 Na3 Bd6 Bc4 Bc7 Bd3 Bd5 Nc4 Bf7 Nd2 Ke7 Bc4 Be8 Ne4 Bd6 Nf6 Kf8 Kd3 Be7 Nxe8 Kxe8 Ke4 Bd8 Ke5 Ke7 Kd5 Kf8 Kc6 Ke8 Kd6 Kf8 Bd3 Kg7 Ke6 Bc7 Bf1 Bb8 Kd7 Ba7 Bc4 Bb6 Bd3 Kf7 g4 c4 bxc4 Ba7 Kc6 Kf8 f5 Kf7 c5, tb=2735476, R50=50, wv=1.86, }
47. Bc4 { d=40, pd=Bd6, mt=00:03:06, tl=01:11:35, s=54524 kN/s, n=10154383985, pv=Bc4 Bd6 Na3 Bc7 Bd3 Bd5 Nc4 Bf7 Nd2 Ke7 Bc4 Be8 Ne4 Bd6 Nf6 Kf8 Nxe8 Kxe8 Kf3 Bf8 Bd3 Kf7 Ke4 Ke6 Bc4+ Ke7 Kd5 d3 Bxd3 Kf7 Bc4 Bg7 Kxc5+ Ke8 Kd5 Bc3 Ke6 Kf8 b4 Kg7 b5 Bd4 g4 Be3 Ke5 Bf2 f5 Be3 f6+ Kf8 Ke6 Bxg5 Bd3 Be3 Bxg6 Bf4 Kf5, tb=9779845, R50=50, wv=3.62, }
Bd6 { d=45, pd=Na3, mt=00:02:56, tl=00:32:01, s=49117 kN/s, n=8661221940, pv=Bd6 Na3, tb=2807041, R50=49, wv=2.00, }
48. Na3 { d=39, pd=Bf5, mt=00:01:04, tl=01:11:00, s=59933 kN/s, n=3872229910, pv=Na3 Bf5 Bd3 Bg4+ Kd2 Ke7 Bxg6 Kf8 Be4 Kg7 Kc2 Bc8 Kd3 Be7 Nc4 Bd8 Nd6 Be6 Kc2 Kf8 Nc4 Bc7 Kd3 Kg7 Nd2 Bd6 Bc6 Bf8 Ke4 Bd6 Be8 Bc7 Bb5 Bf7 Bc4 Bg6+ Kd5 d3 Bb5 Bf5 Kc4 Kg6 Kc3, tb=3472120, R50=49, wv=3.81, }
Ke7 { d=42, pd=Bd3, mt=00:03:59, tl=00:28:31, s=48747 kN/s, n=11681894388, pv=Ke7 Bd3, tb=5065416, R50=48, wv=2.36, }
49. Bd3 { d=40, pd=Bc6, mt=00:01:09, tl=01:10:20, s=53693 kN/s, n=3756055501, pv=Bd3 Bc6 Bxg6 Bc7 Nc4 Kf8 Nd2 Bd8 Be4 Be8 Kd3 Bf7 Bc6 Bc7 Ke4 Bd8 Ke5 Bc7+ Kf5 Kg7 Bb5 Bg6+ Ke6 Kf8 Bc4 Bd8 Ke5 Bc2 Ne4 Be7 Nf6 d3 Ne4 Kg7 Nd2 Kg6 Ke4 Bxg5 fxg5 Kxg5 Bxd3 Bd1 Ke3 Kg4 Be2+, tb=1625883, R50=48, wv=4.31, }
Bd5 { d=40, pd=Nc4, mt=00:01:47, tl=00:27:14, s=52268 kN/s, n=5607524537, pv=Bd5 Nc4 Bc7 Nd2 Bf7 Bc4 Be8 Ne4 Bd6 Nf6 Bc6 Bd5 Be8 Kd3 Bc7 Bc4 Bc6 Bb5 Bf3 Be8 Bd1 Kc4 d3 Kc3 d2 Kxd2 Bxb3 Bxg6 Bb8 Bc2 Bc4 Kc3 Bf7 Bd1 Be6 Bb3 Bh3 Bd5 Ba7 Be4 Bd7 Bc2 Bb8 Kc4 Bd6 Nd5+ Ke8 Nb6 Bc6 Nc8 Bf8 g6 Bh1, tb=1257955, R50=47, wv=2.88, }
50. Nc4 { d=40, mt=00:01:26, tl=01:09:23, s=56392 kN/s, n=4904349989, pv=Nc4, tb=4096238, R50=47, wv=4.83, }
Bc7 { d=33, pd=Nd2, mt=00:00:14, tl=00:27:29, s=58593 kN/s, n=832904581, pv=Bc7 Nd2 Bf7 Bc4 Be8 Ne4 Bb6 Nf6 Bc6 Bb5 Bb7 Be8 Ba6+ Kd2 c4 bxc4 Bxc4 Bxg6 Bc5 Bd3 Bb3 Bb5 Ba2 f5 Bd6 Nh5 Be5 Bd3 Bb3 Bc2 Bc4 f6+ Ke8 Bh7 Bd6 Kc2 Bb4 Bd3 Ba2 g6 Bd6 Ng7+ Kf8, tb=36561, R50=46, wv=2.96, }
51. Bxg6 { d=35, pd=Bd8, mt=00:01:07, tl=01:08:46, s=50224 kN/s, n=3399572229, pv=Bxg6 Bd8 Nd2 Kf8 Be4 Bf7 g6 Be8 Kf3 Kg8 f5 Kg7 g4 Kf6 Nc4 Bc7 Ba8 d3 Bd5 Bd8 Be4 Bc7 Bxd3 Bc6+ Be4 Be8 Nd2 Bh2 Ba8 Bc7 Bd5 Bxg6 fxg6 c4 Bxc4 Kxg6 Bd3+ Kf7 Nc4 Kf6 Bf5 Bd8 Ke4 Kg5, tb=1341383, R50=46, wv=6.13, }
Kf8 { d=37, pd=Nd2, mt=00:01:53, tl=00:26:06, s=49469 kN/s, n=5623345743, pv=Kf8 Nd2 Bd8 Be4 Bf7 Bc6 Bg6 Bd5 Bf5 Be4 Bc8 Kf3 Ba6 Kg4 Be2+ Kf5 Ba6 Ke6 Be7 Bd5 Bc8+ Ke5 Bh3 Bc6 Kf7 Bb5 Bg2 Bd3 Bd8 Ne4 Bb6 Nf6 Ba7 g6+ Kf8 Nd7+ Ke7 f5 Kxd7 Bb5+ Ke7 f6+ Kd8 g7 Bb8+ Kf5, tb=623525, R50=50, wv=3.72, }
52. Nd2 { d=38, pd=Bd6, mt=00:01:34, tl=01:07:42, s=55323 kN/s, n=5212510956, pv=Nd2 Bd6 Be4 Bf7 Nc4 Bc7 Kf3 Bh5+ g4 Be8 g6 Kg7 f5 Kh6 Bd5 Kg7 Bb7 Kf6 Be4 Kg5 Bd5 Bxg6 fxg6 Kxg6 Be4+ Kf6 Bf5 Kg5 Ke4 d3 Kf3 d2 Nxd2 Be5 Ne4+ Kh6 Nxc5 Kg7 Ne6+ Kf6 Ke4 Bc3 g5+ Kf7 g6+ Kg8 Kd3 Be5 Nd4 Kg7 Ke4 Bg3 Ne6+ Kg8 Nf4 Bf2, tb=4906317, R50=50, wv=6.71, }
Bd8 { d=35, pd=Be4, mt=00:00:18, tl=00:26:17, s=51152 kN/s, n=939919646, pv=Bd8 Be4 Bf7 Bc6 Bg6 Bd5 Bh5+ Kd3 Be7 Be4 Bf7 Bc6 Bh5 Ke4 Bd8 Ke5 Bc7+ Kd5 Bb8 Bb5 Bg6 Bf1 Ba7 Kc4 Be8 Bd3 Bc6 Be4 Be8 Kd5 Ke7 Bd3 Bf7+ Ke4 Kf8 Bb5 Ke7 Bc4 Bg6+ f5 Bh5, tb=93097, R50=49, wv=3.81, }
53. Be4 { d=38, pd=Be6, mt=00:02:52, tl=01:05:19, s=51277 kN/s, n=8837361189, pv=Be4 Be6 Kf3 Kg7 Nc4 Bd7 g6 Be8 f5 Bc7 g4 Kf6 Ke2 Kg5 Bd5 Bxg6 fxg6 Kxg6 Be4+ Kf6 Kf3 Ke7 Bf5 Kd8 Ke4 Bg3 Nxa5 d3 Kxd3 Kc7 g5 Bf4 g6 Bh6 Nc4 Bg7 Ke4 Kc6 Kf3 Bf6 Be4+ Kd7 Kf4 Bc3 Kf5 Bg7 Bd3 Ke7 a5 Kd7 a6 Kc7 Ke6 Kb8, tb=8222813, R50=49, wv=10.41, }
Bf7 { d=39, pd=Bc6, mt=00:02:49, tl=00:23:58, s=47621 kN/s, n=8067584048, pv=Bf7 Bc6, tb=2467192, R50=48, wv=3.94, }
54. g6 { d=34, pd=Be8, mt=00:01:36, tl=01:04:13, s=50020 kN/s, n=4809818766, pv=g6 Be8 g4 Kg7 f5 Bd7 Nc4 Bc8 Kf3 Bg5 Nxa5 Ba6 Nc4 Kf6 Ne5 c4 Nxc4 Bh6 Nb6 d3 Nd7+ Ke7 Nc5 d2 Bc2 Bf1 a5 Bb5 a6 Bc6+ Kf2 Bg7 Ne6 Be4 Bd1 Bb2 g7 Kf7 Ng5+ Kxg7 Nxe4 Be5 Ke3 Bb8 g5 Kf7 Kxd2 Kg7 Kd3 Kf7 Bh5+ Kg7 b4 Kf8, tb=6000739, R50=48, wv=11.26, }
Be6 { d=37, pd=f5, mt=00:03:40, tl=00:20:48, s=51630 kN/s, n=11363184886, pv=Be6 f5, tb=2913257, R50=50, wv=5.91, }
55. Kf3 { d=35, pd=Kg7, mt=00:00:58, tl=01:03:44, s=51506 kN/s, n=3015567252, pv=Kf3 Kg7 Nc4 Bd7 g4 Bc8 f5 Bg5 Nxa5 Ba6 Nc4 Kf6 Ne5 c4 Nxc4 Bh6 Nb6 d3 Nd7+ Ke7 Nc5 d2 Bc2 Bf1 a5 Bb5 a6 Bc6+ Kf2 Bg7 Ne6 Be4 Bd1 Bc3 g7 Kf7 Ng5+ Kxg7 Nxe4 Bd4+ Ke2 Kf7 Kxd2 Ba7 g5 Kg7 Kd3 Kf7 b4 Bg1 f6 Kg6 Bh5+ Kh7 b5 Kg8, tb=3924014, R50=50, wv=11.79, }
c4 { d=31, pd=bxc4, mt=00:01:54, tl=00:19:23, s=49706 kN/s, n=5704180888, pv=c4 bxc4, tb=2081934, R50=49, wv=6.02, }
56. Nxc4 { d=30, pd=Bh3, mt=00:01:29, tl=01:02:45, s=51439 kN/s, n=4598222820, pv=Nxc4 Bh3 g4 Bf1 Nd2 Ba6 Nc4 Be7 Nxa5 Bf1 Nc6 d3 g7+ Kxg7 Nxe7 Kf7 Nc6 Ke6 Ne5 d2 Bc2 Kd5 Ke3 Bg2 Kxd2 Kd6 g5 Bd5 Ke3 Kc5 g6 Kb4 g7 Bg8 f5 Bh7 f6 Bxc2 g8=Q Bd1 f7 Bxb3 Qg4+ Ka3, tb=5925750, R50=50, wv=16.15, }
Bd7 { d=30, pd=g4, mt=00:02:24, tl=00:17:29, s=55029 kN/s, n=7935127100, pv=Bd7 g4, tb=1126010, R50=50, wv=9.49, }
57. g4 { d=32, pd=Ke8, mt=00:01:42, tl=01:01:33, s=53478 kN/s, n=5479874560, pv=g4 Ke8 f5 d3 Bxd3 Bf6 Nxa5 Bc3 Nc4 Kd8 g5 Ba1 Kf4 Kc7 f6 Be6 Bf5 Bd5 g7 Bg8 Bh7 Bd5 g8=Q Bxg8 Bxg8 Kc6 Ke4 Bc3 Kd3 Ba1 a5 Kd7 Bd5 Kc8 f7 Bg7 Be4 Kb8 g6 Bf8 Nd6 Kc7 Nf5 Ba3 g7 Bc1, tb=6116200, R50=50, wv=22.62, }
Be6 { d=32, pd=g5, mt=00:03:27, tl=00:14:31, s=55946 kN/s, n=11623652518, pv=Be6 g5, tb=1789813, R50=50, wv=13.24, }
58. f5 { d=44, mt=00:11:00, tl=00:51:02, s=55219 kN/s, n=36479966759, pv=f5, tb=42356136, R50=50, wv=250.00, }
Bg8 { d=36, pd=Kf4, mt=00:01:18, tl=00:13:43, s=54679 kN/s, n=4268262191, pv=Bg8 Kf4 Bc7+ Kg5 Ke7 f6+ Kd7 Bf5+ Ke8 g7 Kf7 Be4 Ke6 Bd3 Bd8 Bf5+ Kd5 Kg6 Bxf6 Kxf6 Kc5 Be6 Bh7 g5 Kb4 g6 Bg8 Bxg8 Kc3 Bd5 Kc2 g8=Q Kb1 g7 Kc1 Nxa5 Kd2 Qh8 d3 Qh6+ Kd1 g8=Q, tb=709651, R50=50, wv=39.63, }
59. Kf4 { d=48, pd=Kg7, mt=00:01:02, tl=00:50:29, s=51452 kN/s, n=3233492899, pv=Kf4 Kg7 g5 Be7 f6+ Bxf6 gxf6+ Kxf6 Nxa5 Be6 Nc4 Bc8 a5 Kg7 Nd6 Bd7 Bf5 d3 Bxd7 d2 Bg4 d1=Q Bxd1 Kxg6, tb=83592908, R50=50, wv=250.00, }
d3 { d=39, pd=Bxd3, mt=00:06:11, tl=00:08:02, s=63385 kN/s, n=23529050986, pv=d3 Bxd3, tb=7285974, R50=49, wv=104.43,, White wins by adjudication: TCEC win rule }
1-0
[/pgn]

I think there is no conspiracy in favor of Komodo!
Vikram

Post by Vikram »

I feel engine both engine authors should have been contacted first
May be they were i dont know

It feels a hasty decision

I like both engines though
whereagles

Post by whereagles »

This sort of incident is embarassing and must be avoided.

Still, the solution is sensible.
Graham Banks

Post by Graham Banks »

whereagles wrote:This sort of incident is embarassing and must be avoided.

Still, the solution is sensible.
Nobody is perfect.

I'd have made exactly the same decision if I did this in one of my tournaments.
gbanksnz at gmail.com