Resignation

Discussion of anything and everything relating to chess playing software and machines.

Moderators: hgm, Rebel, chrisw

Roger Brown

Resignation

Post by Roger Brown »

Dear Members,

The moderation team (placed in order of engine strength!) of:

Fabien Letouzey
John Merlino
Roger Brown

hereby uses this means to announce our resignation, with immediate effect, from the position of moderators for the relevant boards at Talkchess.

The Administrator for the Forum has been advised of our intent and will implement measures for the moderation of the relevant boards in the interim, until elections have been duly held.

Further to that end, we are to be considered unavailable, collectively or singly, notwithstanding the results of any elections which may be held.

We wish to thank the membership for the privilege of serving as moderators for as long as we have.

We have managed to exit with our sanity intact, despite appearances to the contrary.

All the best to the interim team, to the incoming team / moderator(s) after the elections and to the membership.

Commenting on the two persons I served with, these are two really, really great individuals! I consider it a real and unexpected pleasure to know them on and off the job. Two class acts! I am happy to have made their acquaintance and to enjoy their friendship.

That is all.

(Much, much, infinitely much) Later.