Rebel 13 is released

Discussion of anything and everything relating to chess playing software and machines.

Moderators: hgm, Rebel, chrisw

mclane
Full name: Thorsten Czub

Re: Rebel 13 is released

Post by mclane »

Take care Ed.
What seems like a fairy tale today may be reality tomorrow.
Here we have a fairy tale of the day after tomorrow....
cdani

Post by cdani »

Have a good recovery!!
carldaman

Post by carldaman »

Get well soon, dear Ed!

Thank you for your wonderful gift!

Regards,
CL
JohnS

Post by JohnS »

Thanks Ed for your generous gift.

All the best for a speedy and complete recovery.

John
A Distel

Post by A Distel »

The road to chaos is filled with political correctness.
― Tadros
Sylwy
Full name: SilvianR

Re: THANK YOU !

Post by Sylwy »

SilvianR :wink:
Rebel
Full name: Ed Schröder

Post by Rebel »

Thank you all, especially Alain :wink:

It's not so bad, with age you get those little pains here and there in short periods mostly. It's supposed to be normal and don't fall into the category of illness. About 5-6 years ago I broke my leg and ankle in a very unfortunate way and the surgeon said, the skin tissue on your feet will never fully recover and you will have pain from time to time, it will come and go.

The problem with pain is that it eats all your energy something you need if you want to sell something especially on the Internet as only resource. The internet is about instant response, delivery, service and if you can't offer that then don't do it.

Sometimes timing is all.
Dann Corbit

Post by Dann Corbit »

I hope you can find relief from your pain. One thing I know, I don't much care for it in myself or in others.

Proper prescription:
(Revelation 21:4) And he will wipe out every tear from their eyes, and death will be no more, neither will mourning nor outcry nor pain be anymore. The former things have passed away.”
Rebel
Full name: Ed Schröder

Post by Rebel »

Dann Corbit wrote:I hope you can find relief from your pain. One thing I know, I don't much care for it in myself or in others.
As I found out by experience, a way to deal with pain is to totally ignore it as if it does not exist and it works to some extend and if reality gets the upperhand after all take some paracetamol.
Proper prescription:
(Revelation 21:4) And he will wipe out every tear from their eyes, and death will be no more, neither will mourning nor outcry nor pain be anymore. The former things have passed away.”
Healing is in the Tree of Life (22:2), no more paracetamol and a new Rebel every day :wink:
Dr.Wael Deeb

Post by Dr.Wael Deeb »

Rebel wrote:
Dann Corbit wrote:I hope you can find relief from your pain. One thing I know, I don't much care for it in myself or in others.
As I found out by experience, a way to deal with pain is to totally ignore it as if it does not exist and it works to some extend and if reality gets the upperhand after all take some paracetamol.
Proper prescription:
Healing is in the Tree of Life (22:2), no more paracetamol and a new Rebel every day :wink:
Thanks Ed and I wish you lesser pain day after day....

Can you please tell me how to remove the annoying protection code that causes ProDeo 2 to open the Internet Explorer every time it begins a new game and pop up a window with a zero generated code :!: :?:
Best regards,
Dr.D
_No one can hit as hard as life.But it ain’t about how hard you can hit.It’s about how hard you can get hit and keep moving forward.How much you can take and keep moving forward….