Vitruvius

Discussion of anything and everything relating to chess playing software and machines.

Moderators: hgm, Rebel, chrisw

Carotino

Re: Vitruvius

Post by Carotino »

Graham Banks wrote:
FriedmannC wrote:There has been a long time since Vitruvius 1.11C was released. Do the prgrammers sop working on this great engine? :(
Roberto stopped working on Vitruvius to concentrate further on DeepSaros.
Now he's joined forces with the BlackMamba author to work on a new engine called Balor.
Thx Graham,
yes, Matteo and I, we are working on an interesting project (for us! :) ) that we called Balor.
The engine is still under development, but even amid many difficulties, the work goes pretty well.
The engine will be, of course, totally free.

Aloha!
Roberto
Dr.Wael Deeb

Re: Vitruvius

Post by Dr.Wael Deeb »

Carotino wrote:
Graham Banks wrote:
FriedmannC wrote:There has been a long time since Vitruvius 1.11C was released. Do the prgrammers sop working on this great engine? :(
Roberto stopped working on Vitruvius to concentrate further on DeepSaros.
Now he's joined forces with the BlackMamba author to work on a new engine called Balor.
Thx Graham,
yes, Matteo and I, we are working on an interesting project (for us! :) ) that we called Balor.
The engine is still under development, but even amid many difficulties, the work goes pretty well.
The engine will be, of course, totally free.

Aloha!
Good luck my friend :D
Dr.D
_No one can hit as hard as life.But it ain’t about how hard you can hit.It’s about how hard you can get hit and keep moving forward.How much you can take and keep moving forward….