Discussion of anything and everything relating to chess playing software and machines.
Moderators: Harvey Williamson, Dann Corbit, hgm
This textbox is used to restore diagrams posted with the [d] tag before the upgrade.
- Posts: 34653
- Joined: Sun Feb 26, 2006 9:52 am
- Location: Auckland, NZ
rvida wrote:October 15th, 2013: Richard Vida junior was born.
There are no words to describe the joy I am feeling in my soul. I don't remember ever seeing a child with so much optimism like what radiates from my son - he smiles all the time (except when feeding). I love him so much...
All the best to you and your family.
gbanksnz at gmail.com
- Posts: 54
- Joined: Sat Jul 06, 2013 3:26 pm
- Location: Philippines
Congrats Richard Vida!
Imagination is better than knowledge
- Posts: 1077
- Joined: Wed Mar 08, 2006 7:28 pm
- Location: Florida, USA
The life of a baby is true miracle - enjoy!
- Posts: 397
- Joined: Sun Oct 29, 2006 3:38 am
- Location: Schenectady, NY
Congratulations, Richard. It's apparent to me that he will be a future programmer.
- Posts: 412
- Joined: Wed Nov 24, 2010 9:57 am
- Location: INDIA
Congratulations to your new responsibility. Now its sure we are not gonna see new critter
Always Expect the Unexpected
- Posts: 3226
- Joined: Wed May 06, 2009 8:31 pm
- Location: Fuquay-Varina, North Carolina
- Posts: 1109
- Joined: Wed Mar 08, 2006 8:41 pm
- Location: Morgantown, WV, USA
Congrats and God bless your family!
- Posts: 3238
- Joined: Thu Mar 09, 2006 8:10 am
Congrats, Richard !
What is your son's opinion about Critter ?
- Posts: 2684
- Joined: Sat Jun 14, 2008 7:17 pm
Congrats Richard !